Bruce Eisenmann's new identity? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #11
Aries54
I posted a warning on SHHS about him. I'm not about to let him screw more people. They removed the ad. And to my knowledge, he has never had to answer for his crimes. It's obvious. If he had, we wouldnt see him again trying to scam people.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:19 PM   #12
cccreptile
mark, what happened to the store. did that close down or did he change it to something else? and what was that american hero thing that he put on the stores voice mail?

Old 04-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #13
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccreptile
mark, what happened to the store. did that close down or did he change it to something else? and what was that american hero thing that he put on the stores voice mail?

It was some kind of fund raiser he was selling tickets for. He had ads for it up on the taxidermy website

Old 04-22-2008, 09:56 PM   #14
NorthernRegius.com
What perfect timing!
Someone showed me the add too so I contacted him.

He's replied back; I will let him know about this thread.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:29 PM   #15
NorthernRegius.com
Oh boy!

Well after contacting the guy about this thread Mr. "Darrel Todd" has replied:

Here's the e-mails:
moosemann13@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Concerning your ad...
Date: April 22, 2008 8:11:55 PM MDT
To: pyfan@suddenlink.net

ok, whats that got to do with me? he has a shop here, and I know him, heck 2 of these came from him, I even stay at there house sometimes.

Date: April 22, 2008 7:58:52 PM MDT
To: moosemann13@yahoo.com
I wanted you to know you are on Fauna's BOI- they say you may be a "Bruce Eisenmann" here's the thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110474
Deb @ www.NorthernRegius.com
Captive Bred Pythons & more

On Apr 22, 2008, at 4:18 PM, Moose Man wrote:

My name is Darrell Todd, Im in the Charlotte area of Nc.
attached are pics
the female normal just laid eggs about 2- 2 1/2 weeks ago, she is back feeding.
there are also 12, 2x18inx18 in
and 2, 3 ftx2x2 that can be joined to be a 6ftcage ,
all were made by showcase plastics and are the black granite color, with hides and Halogen heat and light bulb system, this can be purchased as well for $400 extra but cannot be shipped
if picked up the snakes and cages could be had for $1000

Sorry they are listed latest to earliest. What do you even say to that? Well here was my go:
Date: April 22, 2008 8:27:28 PM MDT
Darrell,

You must be good friends to share the same phone. You know what they say about birds of a feather? Perhaps you should reply on the thread. It stands right now, you appear to be that "other" guy who scammed allot of nice folks here. Even better why not get your buddy on here- I you say some of the animals are his? Well are you sure? He took animals from folks.

Wouldn't you want to be sure you're not helping to sell stolen animals?
Buy the way he sent me photos: I just don't know how to show them here.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:37 PM   #16
NorthernRegius.com
And the reply:

Date: April 22, 2008 8:31:49 PM MDT
To: PYfan@suddenlink.net

no, I said I bought some as babies from him.
and as I said I do stay with them sometimes,
hed be happy Im sure to get on Fauna and defend himself but they wont let him, as far as stealing? I never heard that one.

Note the change? Also isn't a person allowed to respond to a thread if it's about them? Perhaps a Mod could let "Darrell" know this.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:45 PM   #17
NorthernRegius.com
My last reply to "Darrell"

Date: April 22, 2008 8:44:26 PM MDT

Darrell,

I'm checking to see if there is any reason Bruce would not be able to post here. But I don't see myself as willing to do business with anyone associated with him. I believe many folks will feel the same way.

The herp community is a tight knit group of mostly good folks but there's been some scammers... it hurts us all. I've posted our e-mails on the tread. Feel free to post there if you'd like.

Deb @ www.NorthernRegius.com
Captive Bred Pythons & more

Old 04-23-2008, 12:56 AM   #18
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernRegius.com
Date: April 22, 2008 8:31:49 PM MDT
To: PYfan@suddenlink.net

no, I said I bought some as babies from him.
and as I said I do stay with them sometimes,
hed be happy Im sure to get on Fauna and defend himself but they wont let him, as far as stealing? I never heard that one.

Note the change? Also isn't a person allowed to respond to a thread if it's about them? Perhaps a Mod could let "Darrell" know this.
The only member on this site with a last name of Eisenmann is "Harry Eisenmann", and he is not banned or otherwise restricted from posting here.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:36 AM   #19
Dennis Hultman
I wonder if "Harry" will grace us with a post. I doubt that the little fact he passed away will stop him. After all, he sold a lot of "hets" after his death. Of course, none of those "hets" proved-out. Right Bruce?

How about it Bruce? There is the short list of links I posted in this thread that you could address? You could start with the "hets" you sold under your own name that didn't prove-out if talking about the ones that you sold under other peoples names is to difficult for you.

Or, you could start with the threads where your customers had to pay back their clients thousands of dollars for your bogus "hets" they sold. I didn't even list those threads. Take your pick.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #20
NorthernRegius.com
Mods, when someone searches under the new name of Darrell Todd- will this tread come up or does that name need to be in the title? Just checking.

Thanks in advance- Deb

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann