Bruce Eisenmann's new identity? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2008, 06:27 PM   #31
HerpVenue
nevermind.

He has listened and did some digging.

do not bother e-mailing him.

he is taking care of it.

I may have jumped the gun and got a little upset. he is just protecting his forum. I would protect my forum too.

So to Ken, I apologize. i will comply with your wishes.

Old 04-23-2008, 06:42 PM   #32
HerpVenue

Just a reminder of what bruce looks like.

so if you see this guy using another name. watch out.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:32 PM   #33
Aries54
Have you seen the pics of him lately on that one site that you guys mentioned on page one of this thread?? DUDE,...........OMG,...........just when I thought he couldn't get uglier,............holy crap,....he did!! LOL. I'm glad that this ken guy from the other site did his digging. Did he ban fatty from the site?

Old 04-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #34
HerpVenue
no, he just won't delete my posts or ban me.

aws long as I stay professional

Old 04-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #35
Aries54
Ok, so you are able to spread the word on that site? The bottom line is,.....EVERYONE out there that he tries to do business with needs to know about him.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:29 PM   #36
HerpVenue
They do not seem to be listening on that site.
So months or years from now, I can go back ans say I TOLD YOU SO.

But then again I am not the type to say that. I never said it to you.
I wanted a chance to say it to you. but as soon as you learned about bruce for yourself..... I no longer wanted to say it.

instead of wanting to say I told you so, I instead wanted to say that I am sorry I could not help you from learning about him sooner.

he is over there posting as two people. some guy named richie and of course bruce himself.

he is also telling people that he was not arrested and that the pictures I posted are a fake.

he says he has no arrest records with York County.
It is too bad york county does not have a record of past arrests. I could totally show him to be lying and shut him up.

but because they do not have past arrests he will continue to deny.
just like he did here. he denied until he finally got caught.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:53 PM   #37
Aries54
Well, just like I had to,..........eventually, they'll all learn about him. The crappy thing for me was he was a friend,.......or at least I thought so. So that's what hurt the most to me. Which,....in turn fuels the fire a little bit more to make sure he does not screw other people. But hey, let them do what they want. I'm curious though,.............I wonder what the York county sherriff office would have to say about all this?? I'd love to walk in the the chevy dealership where his mommy works and see what she has to say about all of this. Any one besides me reading this that is from the carolinas? I'm must curious. Or, better yet,maybe I should go to the circuit city where his kid works and ask him. Oddly enough, Elijah called me about two months ago to tell me that he's getting married. I didnt talk to him long, but he did mention his old man. The sad thing is,....the kid very rarely has anything good to say about him. NEITHER of the kids do. That should really tell us something about the man.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #38
HerpVenue
Oh he just hung himself.

He posted a website carolinaheros.com .
In it he took donations for vets.

but if you look, the website is now down. It was hosted through homestead.com

It was up just long enough to take donations. the people on taxadermy are now opening their eyes. They are now asking him for proof. I have a feeling he will be doing a disappearing trick real soon.

Old 04-23-2008, 10:36 PM   #39
HerpVenue
http://www.yorkcountygov.com/judicia...irstName=Bruce

Look what I learned.

our very own Mike Panic aka Micheal Panichi sued ole bruce and won a settlement.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:05 PM   #40
Dennis Hultman
He has pronounced himself a professor on this site.

http://www.bluecrayfish.com/forum/vi...hp?p=4970#4970

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann