Bruce Eisenmann's new identity? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2008, 12:07 AM   #41
The BoidSmith
Think of all the "possibillitys" that will open up for that MS student of his...

Old 04-24-2008, 05:10 AM   #42
HerpVenue
it is funny.

He posted on there that he thought they were a community and yet they were acting like wolves.

What is funny about it you ask?

Well they were still a community. they just decided to ask him a couple of questions. And Bruce turned on them on a dime. He went off accusing them of being a pack of wolves. and all they did was ask for a little proof. After all they sent money to his pretend organization.

they sent him their hard earned dollars. And what did they get out of it. They get accused of being a bunch of wolves just because they asked him questions.

I feel bad for them. They just wanted to help some vets. they did not realize they were just lining bruce's pockets. they seem like nice people. actually they are sheep and bruce is the wolf.

One thing is for sure. he is going to have to think twice before he decides to cheat anyone on that site. They will now be watching him. And we also got him to admit that he is not a 501 c3. Which means he won't be running any raffles any time soon.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:59 AM   #43
NorthernRegius.com
Okay, the Vet scam REALLY chaps my cookies!
As a retired Vet myself, there are true veterans orgs that are good- the VFW, the AmVets... NCOA & others. These groups are run by vets, for vets.

Why oh why would anyone give money to some hack?!!! Please- folks if you really want to help our vets (lots of disabled vets need our help), make sure you go though a proven group & not some Joe Schmoe guy.

There's a special hell waiting for this guy...

Old 04-24-2008, 07:04 PM   #44
HerpVenue
a person or two have made it known they would rather hang out with a scammer like bruce than have me around.

Talk about LOW. That is real LOW.

Imagine.....having someone choose the lowlife scum bucket named bruce over me. that hurts.

by the way. I was talking to a close friend of bruce's they are rather upset with him. And they never got the raffle tickets or invited to the picnic. They never even have seen a kid named richie. And they have been to bruce's house. I can;t say his name yet. I do not want to endager him and his family.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #45
Aries54
Yea, it's funny. Just when you think he can't sink any lower, you find out about his "charity." I mean, wow,.....................that's just low. I'm glad to see someone finally sued him and won. I wonder how much they got from the jerk?! Maybe that was the final blow that caused him to close the store? I love watching him try to lie his way out of things though. I've seen it enough now, I can almost guess what he's going to say. He blamed all of them people on taxidermy.net. Said they were "wolves." It's just like when I finally had it in with him,...........all of a sudden, I was a EXTREMELY mean, cold hearted person. At the time, I worked out at a gym every night, and had gotten fairly big from it. He started telling people that I was on steroids and that my mood swing and accusations towards him were a result of that. He went on to say tell everyone that my girl friend (now my wife) was afraid of me...........bla bla bla. The funny thing was, I dont think any one really believed him. I know his kids didnt. It's simply amazing. The above post is correct about one thing though,.....................I think they'll have a special spot just for him in hell....................perhaps between dahmer and hitler?

Old 04-24-2008, 07:42 PM   #46
The BoidSmith
Quote:
And they never got the raffle tickets or invited to the picnic.
What??? When was the picnic???

Old 04-24-2008, 07:48 PM   #47
Aries54
Hey, Ritchie, great job on the other site! Everyone is FINALLY starting to figure it out. ......they were a lil' bit slow at first,........but, by joe, I think they've got it! Bruce is such an idiot! LOL

Old 04-24-2008, 10:57 PM   #48
HerpVenue
This has gotten to be too much fun.

I keep forgeting that there are real victims.

I have been so focused on the bad guys.

I wonder if that means I will make a bad Police Officer. If that is what it means.... I better check myself rather quick.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:27 PM   #49
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
He has pronounced himself a professor on this site.

http://www.bluecrayfish.com/forum/vi...hp?p=4970#4970

Well, I posted one message on that site but it disappeared shortly after. The Admin stated that someone else posted as well and thought I was the same person. My account is no longer active and they are not interested in having the information posted there or links to it. Such posts will be deleted and the posters banned. The administrator stated he would handle it on his end and doesn't want anyone showing up on his site to post warnings. It's a nice little site.

I can understand his position.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:41 AM   #50
HerpVenue
really?

when did he say this?

because bruce posted there last night.

he still has not answered the admins question of where he teaches.

the admin is doing NOTHING.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann