Bruce Eisenmann's new identity? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #61
John E Dove
Mr. Luna,
Were you Ritchee007 on the BC site ?
If so they are catching on with help from the Taxidermy site and Don Jahner says to their admin "Chrissy, You owe Ritchee007 a thanks, He brought this to our attention. without his doing we would still be being duped. Good by. Don."

Old 04-25-2008, 06:52 PM   #62
Aries54
Hey Ritchie, .....if you want,.....let the people on that site know to email me at venom.44@hotmail.com if they have any questions about him. I can go back to the days of when he worked at Pineville Pet Exchange. I can tell them about having Detective John Martin standing in my house with another officer talking about what they found out about the "break in". I can tell them anything (well, just about anything) that they want. Tell them about when I found out he was selling his fake hets and signing my name on the genetics guarantee. Have all of them idiots that need convincing email me. I've had it with this piece of crap!

Old 04-25-2008, 06:53 PM   #63
John E Dove
Ms. Chrissy,
As I now believe you are reading through this thread I urge you to use this sites search engine to look up the multitude of posted complaints against bruce

Old 04-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #64
HerpVenue
yeah its me.
I e-mailed him telling him to not say that again.
I don't want their thanks. I just want them to ask bruce questions.
And if they ask bruce questions..... and if they save themselves from getting ripped off. ....... then that is all I want.

I do not want thanks from anyone. I do not deserve it. It was Dennis H who pointed me over there. I just happen to "spam" them.

I only deserve thanks if I am truly watching out for the good guy.
But these days I can't tell for sure.
Am I doing it for the good guy?
or am I doing it for the pure joy of pounding the scamming filth like bruce eisenman into the "ground".
I do enjoy making sure that scammers find it harder and harder to scam people.
I do enjoy making sure that scammers are run out from website to website. So i do not think that thanks are necessarry or waranted.

When I finally get into one of the law enforcement agencies locally...... I am going to enjoy locking up the bad guys.

Old 04-25-2008, 07:16 PM   #65
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries54
I can tell them about having Detective John Martin standing in my house with another officer talking about what they found out about the "break in".
You mean the break in at his pet store?

I have a theory.
there was a break in at the pet store.
animals went missing.
he claimed insurance.
animals ended up at friends house. (because he put them there)
he never gave the money back

am I close?

do tell. I think I missed the story.

I do remember that he set "traps" for the bad guy. he set the "traps" the same night he got "robbed". he has ESP

Old 04-25-2008, 07:37 PM   #66
Aries54
Well, that's the one part about that entire deal that I still dont get. He had told everyone, including me, that those animals were not insured. And I never heard the cops ever say that it turned out that he did. it's really such a long story. But the best part of it (and this is when I originally started to wonder about him) was when the cops were charging him with falsely staging the break,..........they had him take a lie detector test. I'll never forget it,.... I was hanging out at the store with his son,............he walked in,.....looked really pissed off. Sat down,................looked at me and said "I F#@%ing failed! He went on to say that they were harrassing him and accussing him of trying to control his breathing in order to pass. Now, I realize that those tests are not fool proof,...........but if you had nothing to hide, that would have really been easy to pass. A day or so later, they charged him. I remember the cops coming to my door looking for him. I had no clue where he was but it looked like he was home because his car was in his drive way. I even knocked on the door trying to help find him. I think later that day they got him. Anyways,...........I cant remember what the penalty was against him for it all. I still to this day dont know what happened to the snakes, allthough I've got my theories. But I remember when I first met him ( I didnt know the laws in NC -specifically Mecklenburg County) when he was at his old store. He had an adult gaboon in a ten gallon tank in the bathroom and his king cobra hidden under a display where he kept a large monitor. I had no clue that that was illegal as crap! Anyways, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Feel free to email me as it's easier for me to answer faster. I can't log onto this site at work, but I can get emails. There's so many stories I can tell about him,.....just ask.

Old 04-26-2008, 02:45 AM   #67
HerpVenue
they charged him?

was that the one on 3/12/2004?

the charge on that one was breech of trust.

gee whiz. who went and found bruce. my life was fine. I just came in to check on things and say hi. I did not realize I was going to start my "ferreting" again. then again I did not do anything. You all did. i just opened up my mouth (or typed on my keyboard) i really gotta stop that.

Old 04-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #68
Wraith
If anything something good came out of the whole mess on the taxidermy site...

Quote:
NEW GOOD SELLERS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24 APRIL 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 24, 2008, 11:55:37 PM »
.scroll down to....
Kingcobrakidd (BEEN MOVED TO THE BAD SELLER LIST)

Old 04-27-2008, 01:03 AM   #69
GinoInDaBronx
The Moose

380 lbs? Come on! That can't possibly be true... How tall is our favourite ankle-grabber?

Has wee brucie professed to be affiliated with any colleges or universities? We know that he has tried that stunt before when he was pretending to be noah watanabe.

The reason that I ask is twofold: first, the man who runs the crayfish site either has no cajones, or he doesn't care if his patrons are ripped off. Second, the moose is pretending to be educated (check his photo!), and he knows nothing more than 2-pence scams. In either case, he needs to be stopped with this new persona.

Pretending to raise money for injured vets? That is only when he plans to line his own pockets. I can't believe that no one else is as fuming as I am...

Gino Beniquez

Old 04-27-2008, 08:30 AM   #70
John E Dove
If anyone cares he is/has been/was signing his name as;
Dr.Bruce A.Eisenmann Phd
Herpetologist / Ichtyologist
Field Biologist
C.F.C. P.H.
http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index...opic=82173.180
This guy is a real work of art. He should open a school for scammers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann