Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:03 PM   #91
forever29
Hi all,
Ive been reading fauna classifieds for over a year now, and nothing has infuriated me to the point that I must join and post post my opinion, as this thread has.
Kahane, I just want to say, you sir are a true gentlemen. You have shown true patience. You have not lowered yourself to Steven Brockschmidt's level.

It sickens me that there are still people out there willing to embarrass themselve on behalf of a thief and still sing his praises.

I think good advise Kahane is to involve the law at this point. As much as I know you didnt want it to come to that. In this case silence is a sign of guilt.

I too believe that he has bred your snakes and must fear that he will be put in a position to do something right away should he show up here to defend himself.

Good luck Kahane
Leslie

Steven B mu

Old 04-30-2008, 07:32 PM   #92
Griz
Unless I have missed it, I have not seen anyone defend Steve in this thread. All that I have seen is a few individuals who wanted more before condemning someone. Kevin, let me know your address and I will send you a calculator to help with you math!

Griz

Old 04-30-2008, 08:21 PM   #93
RJK890
Quote:
Quote Brock:
If it was any longer then that I might as well breed her to my DH Sharp Sunglow male now and sell her after she drops.
Brock told you he would rather breed her then sell her after the end of December.
Quote:
Quote KaHane:
As for waiting for the last 2 days to make my final payment... the agreement was for Dec.31.2007. So why should I give him the funds sooner with how he acted?
You decided to send the final payment on the last day of December out of spite. Brock recieved a tracking number not the money order on Dec. 31st. Then the funds did not clear until a few days later.
Quote:
Quote Ken or KaHane?:
P.S. There was a note with the deposit stating remaining payment by the end of December...
Was that areed on before or did you just include that note along with your deposit?
Quote:
Quote KaHane:
After the shit we went through and the HEFTY price tag...I think SHIPPING is included!!
Again, You think it was included because of the hefty price tag(that you agreed to), or was it actually agreed between Ken and Brock that shipping was included?
Quote:
Quote Ken:
Well as for shipping, I need to request for you to do 2 separate shipping for us. First off is the Sharp sunglow male. I need him shipped to Big Mike at Basically boas.
Since you did not want the male and asked Brock to swap him for a Motley I would assume that you were either selling or trading the male to Mike. Why would Brock want to drop ship animals for you after the ordeal y'all went through.
Quote:
Quote Ken:
I am sure FedEx ships fine just as long as it is above 20F
Shows what you know!
Quote:
Quote Ken:
I think it is safe to ship just as long as the weather is above 20F.
Again, asking Brock to ship in temps just above 20 degrees, after he told you he would not ship as long as temps were under 40 degrees.
Quote:
Quote Brock:
Hey Ken,
I'm trying but I can't guarantee them below 40 degrees and as far as I know most breeders I know do the same. I do a nice packing job with 40 hour heat packs and they should be fine but I just don't have any thing to replace them with if there is a problem due to the weather. I'm nervous to ship this much in snakes fed ex that's why I would rather drop them off but you're against that for some reason. I'll try to get them out next week if the weather goes up unless you want to waive the live delivery guarantee. Don't forget they have to go to the shipping hub halfway across the country and back just to go back 5 hours north of me and nights are still in the teens in both. I've never seen anybody guaranteeing live delivery in 20 degree weather.
Since you were being so persistent that he ship them ABOVE 20F but below 40F, Brock was willing to ship them(as you were demanding) but said that you would be waiving the live arrival guarentee because he was not comfortable shipping with temps below 40F.
Don't act like you cared about the health of the animals! You wanted him to ship them in freezing cold weather. It wasn't until he told you that it was not only the health and life of the Boas at risk, but also your preciou$ ca$h(because you would void your live arrival guarentee) that you agreed to hold off shipping until temps were safe.
Quote:
Quote Ken or KaHane?:
.... I never wanted the snakes shipped in the freezing cold weather...I think if you read it, you can see this is mentioned plenty of times! ABOVE 20F!!...So don't twist it when it is put there in the open to see!
What got twisted? It is put in the open to see, I think if you read it you can see that you did ask him to ship in freezing cold(below 32 degrees) mentioned plenty of times! Including in this quote where you say ABOVE 20!! There are at least 12 degrees between 20 and 32 that are considered freezing cold and Brock wanted it 8 degrees warmer than that before he would ship the animals with a live arrival guarentee.

Why didn't you want to meet halfway and pick up the animals? That would have saved the animals the stress and danger of shipping, and cold weather?
Quote:
Quote KaHane:
...But somehow I he knew we wouldn't meet and I think if we agreed something would come up and that would not fly.
That's right, You're also a psychic. Weren't you pissed that Brock was playing psychic when he wouldn't answer his phone?

Old 04-30-2008, 11:18 PM   #94
reagorfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
Brock told you he would rather breed her then sell her after the end of December. You decided to send the final payment on the last day of December out of spite. Brock recieved a tracking number not the money order on Dec. 31st. Then the funds did not clear until a few days later. Was that areed on before or did you just include that note along with your deposit? Again, You think it was included because of the hefty price tag(that you agreed to), or was it actually agreed between Ken and Brock that shipping was included? Since you did not want the male and asked Brock to swap him for a Motley I would assume that you were either selling or trading the male to Mike. Why would Brock want to drop ship animals for you after the ordeal y'all went through. Shows what you know! Again, asking Brock to ship in temps just above 20 degrees, after he told you he would not ship as long as temps were under 40 degrees. Since you were being so persistent that he ship them ABOVE 20F but below 40F, Brock was willing to ship them(as you were demanding) but said that you would be waiving the live arrival guarentee because he was not comfortable shipping with temps below 40F.
Don't act like you cared about the health of the animals! You wanted him to ship them in freezing cold weather. It wasn't until he told you that it was not only the health and life of the Boas at risk, but also your preciou$ ca$h(because you would void your live arrival guarentee) that you agreed to hold off shipping until temps were safe. What got twisted? It is put in the open to see, I think if you read it you can see that you did ask him to ship in freezing cold(below 32 degrees) mentioned plenty of times! Including in this quote where you say ABOVE 20!! There are at least 12 degrees between 20 and 32 that are considered freezing cold and Brock wanted it 8 degrees warmer than that before he would ship the animals with a live arrival guarentee.

Why didn't you want to meet halfway and pick up the animals? That would have saved the animals the stress and danger of shipping, and cold weather?
That's right, You're also a psychic. Weren't you pissed that Brock was playing psychic when he wouldn't answer his phone?
first off let me say that I'm sorry for anything that does not come off too clear. i am in the hospital, i had surgery yesterday and I'm on morphine and Oxycontin and percocet. so any how sorry for that in advance.

1. the deal was for dec. 31st. he got the order the 31st. that is how a deal works man. i am going to pay rent on the 15th, not any earlier. that is not because i am spiteful, just because it is easier to put it off. lol

2.i give my land lord a check on the 15th, it does not clear until a few days later. not my fault, that is just how it works. the guy also tried to wire the money and brock had kittens about him calling. that is just weird.

3.i am going to assume that he wanted that boa shipped to mike was so mike could ship it to him in canada( mike being cites certified and all ) and really it is none of that guys business why it is going to where. he sold it, not his any more.

4. he was getting boas from other breeders at those temps so he thought it would be fine. after brock said he would not unless he waved the health deal, he said forget about it and he would wait for better weather. no big deal

5. the health thing, i just got 13 screws and three plates put in my leg yesterday, and the hospital sucks. i can't walk and i am bored as hell, but i still talk to people. and what do you know, i responded to someone on fauna. that's crazy huh? any how, you kinda have no argument. your buddy brock has not the back bone to come on here and say whats up himself. he has 2 boas that have been paid for since dec. 31st. 12,500 bucks. that is a lot of cash. i don't think you would be ok with it at all.

brock is worthless in my book. sick hospital excuse, sounds like TSE to me. i just had surgery, and i still am on here and do what i can for my job till i get better. but i will tell you one thing, you always stay in contact

Old 05-01-2008, 12:17 AM   #95
NixonRp
I could see a reason for not answering the phone because there is a record of e-mails sent of which I don't believe we have seen them all...just as Bob mentioned there is two sides to every side.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #96
Litesnsirens
Pretty easy RKJ to take little snippets here and there from the whole story ... but your talent really lies in missing the point completely ... lets just take number 1,,, you say that brock said he would rather breed the snake than sell them after december??? what are you getting at that if he has bred the snakes that should be OK... he sold them way before december... he just didnt get final payment til december... Matt pretty much covered the rest of your disaster... and as he pointed out... of all your snippets and cutting and pasting and responding... is there somewhere in there that explains why KaHane doesn't have his snakes or his money??? the 20 degree weather has long since passed... nope just read it a second time... nothing there that explains it... nice try though at misdirection...

Old 05-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #97
NixonRp
Two sides to every story...fast fingers.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #98
RJK890
Quote:
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 03:12:18 -0500
Subject: Re: deposit
To: *********@hotmail.com

Ken,
Fedex showed up Wed, it will take a few days to clear. How do you want to get the animals? I can't guarantee shipping them in this weather and your a lot colder then me, doesn't seem to be worth the risk going overnight anyway with these temps since we are only about 5 hours apart.
FedEx showed up (I presume with the money order) on Wed, which would be Jan 2nd. That is after Dec 31st, which is the cut off date that Brock had said he would just breed the female to his DH Sharp Sunglow and sell her after she drops. Brock has already said that he did not breed her, so I don't know what his reason could be?

I am not a friend of Brock's and have never dealt with him. I am not saying that I totally agree with him either. I just don't totally agree with KaHane. I don't think the whole story/truth has been told.
Brock has not told his side of the story yet, and really does not owe it to any of us to do so. Of course he should just to clear his name. I don't think it is cool to jump on Brock and start calling him a Scumbag, Bad Guy, equal to the likes of Chris Johnson just yet.

Kahane waited until the last day of Dec. out of spite! The shipping problems have been a combo of Brock and Ken not answering emails in a timely manner, and bad weather. Brock also made a deal with Ken. Not with Ken, Kens wife, KaHane, and KaHane's girlfriend, and Big Mike. Ken and KaHane can learn something out of this nightmare of a deal other than not to deal with Brock.

Old 05-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #99
forever29
Oh please, we've already been here. The due date for finale payment was the 31 of Dec. Kahane didn't hold the funds till the last day out of spite.
Recall? when Kahane's wife tried to call to arrange an earlier date so Brock could go to his party. Brock did not pick up the phone. But instead sent a nasty message telling Ken that the deal was with him and to tell his partner (Kahane) not to call or to get his wife to call.
Frankly, I would have waited myself. Brock sounds like a nasty man who doesn't appreciate good business, period.
I know now, that it is a name I will not forget when I am looking to buy anything.

Leslie

Old 05-01-2008, 10:46 AM   #100
forever29
Hope you are felling better today, Matt. R U still in the hospital?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!