Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:01 AM   #101
kmurphy
Quote:
FedEx showed up (I presume with the money order) on Wed, which would be Jan 2nd. That is after Dec 31st, which is the cut off date that Brock had said he would just breed the female to his DH Sharp Sunglow and sell her after she drops. Brock has already said that he did not breed her, so I don't know what his reason could be?

I am not a friend of Brock's and have never dealt with him. I am not saying that I totally agree with him either. I just don't totally agree with KaHane. I don't think the whole story/truth has been told.
Brock has not told his side of the story yet, and really does not owe it to any of us to do so. Of course he should just to clear his name. I don't think it is cool to jump on Brock and start calling him a Scumbag, Bad Guy, equal to the likes of Chris Johnson just yet.

Kahane waited until the last day of Dec. out of spite! The shipping problems have been a combo of Brock and Ken not answering emails in a timely manner, and bad weather. Brock also made a deal with Ken. Not with Ken, Kens wife, KaHane, and KaHane's girlfriend, and Big Mike. Ken and KaHane can learn something out of this nightmare of a deal other than not to deal with Brock.
Robert, Your argument may have been justified on Jan 3 thru even the 30th. But on May 1st it just doesn't fly. Especially since Brock's next email was;
Quote:
Fedex showed up Wed, it will take a few days to clear. How do you want to get the animals?
It doesn't look like he's complaining about it so why should you be 4 months later? It would very amazed if Brock was able to come here and convince me that he has satisfactory justification for not shipping prior to today. When someone outright steals nearly $13000 from another then he is getting pretty darn close to the Chris Johnson moniker.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:20 AM   #102
reagorfu
i will never understand why anyone could think that kahane is at fault. he is out everything and brock has everything. and brock knew from the get go that he was dealing with ken and kahane, he knew that they were partners. he knew that it was kahane's money. so man, just because he got the check late is also brocks fault. he told them to send a money order in the mail insted of a wire transfer. RJK890, have you read this thread or you just looking for those quotes to crucify kahane?

yeah, I'm still in the hospital. tenth floor at Tulsa's own st. johns. room 1038.
i m on an extreme amount of pain killers and still hurt more than i ever had in my life. so this is why i will never buy the scammer line of "i was in the hospital all week/ month". lol
if anyone wants to call and talk to me about why i think this guy is scum call me at the hospital. you can call the hospitals main number and then ask for room 1038

Old 05-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #103
reagorfu
i get discharged around 3:00pm central time. annd if you dont believe me that i am in the hospital call me here 918 403 1038. i will let you talk to my wife and nurse. yahooooo!!! can't wait to go home and sit on the couch for another 3 months

sorry about that one more thing about brock is why the heck would he not ship the boas to mike? that is crap. kahane and ken paid for the boas, why does it matter where they are shipped? how is that any of his concern? and if this is how he treats someone who made a 12,500 dollar purchase, how bad will he treat someone who he does not make as much money from?

Old 05-01-2008, 02:48 PM   #104
forever29
My thinking as well!! Cause lord knows I dont have that kind of snake cash.
A couple of references have been made to this Chris Johnson. Whats that all about?
(I believe you are in the hospital, Matt. I was being sincere)

Old 05-01-2008, 03:00 PM   #105
KaHane
Hello everyone, Sorry I have not had the time to post any updates lately. Just been busy dealing with personal stuff and also thought it would be good for me to take some time off and let my nerves calm down. Also Ken asked me to take it easy and let him contact Brock and try to work something out to save this deal. I think they have finally talked on the phone and hopefully something will get resolved. To be honest, I don't even know what's going on....as I promised to stay out of it and let them work it out. That's what Brock wants....he does not want to deal with me, "the loose canon" that I am..LOL. Whatever he wants to call me, I just want the deal to be made right and that's all that matters.
So for the good of saving this deal, I have stepped back...and hopefully this is the right decision. And as soon as I get any updates or hopefully the boas in our possession...I will post an update. Thanks again for all the support everyone and Matt, Hope everything is well and hope you have a speedy recovery man.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:06 PM   #106
forever29
Like I said KaHane, you are a true gentleman. Lets hope that you will be posting all kinds of pics of the new snakes by the weekend. Wouldn't that be wonderful. Im very excited for you.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:08 PM   #107
KaHane
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
Brock told you he would rather breed her then sell her after the end of December. You decided to send the final payment on the last day of December out of spite. Brock recieved a tracking number not the money order on Dec. 31st. Then the funds did not clear until a few days later. Was that areed on before or did you just include that note along with your deposit? Again, You think it was included because of the hefty price tag(that you agreed to), or was it actually agreed between Ken and Brock that shipping was included? Since you did not want the male and asked Brock to swap him for a Motley I would assume that you were either selling or trading the male to Mike. Why would Brock want to drop ship animals for you after the ordeal y'all went through. Shows what you know! Again, asking Brock to ship in temps just above 20 degrees, after he told you he would not ship as long as temps were under 40 degrees. Since you were being so persistent that he ship them ABOVE 20F but below 40F, Brock was willing to ship them(as you were demanding) but said that you would be waiving the live arrival guarentee because he was not comfortable shipping with temps below 40F.
Don't act like you cared about the health of the animals! You wanted him to ship them in freezing cold weather. It wasn't until he told you that it was not only the health and life of the Boas at risk, but also your preciou$ ca$h(because you would void your live arrival guarentee) that you agreed to hold off shipping until temps were safe. What got twisted? It is put in the open to see, I think if you read it you can see that you did ask him to ship in freezing cold(below 32 degrees) mentioned plenty of times! Including in this quote where you say ABOVE 20!! There are at least 12 degrees between 20 and 32 that are considered freezing cold and Brock wanted it 8 degrees warmer than that before he would ship the animals with a live arrival guarentee.

Why didn't you want to meet halfway and pick up the animals? That would have saved the animals the stress and danger of shipping, and cold weather?
That's right, You're also a psychic. Weren't you pissed that Brock was playing psychic when he wouldn't answer his phone?
I just read your post Mr. Robert Kelly... Are you kidding me?? I'm not gonna get into it...As I promised to sit back and wait. As right now Ken is dealing with Brock and they are negotiating. I don't want to somehow get into this again and then it turns out making Brock delay things further, as I promised to let it just chill. But I will say one thing, Robert.... Go back and read the whole thread.
KaHane

Old 05-01-2008, 03:11 PM   #108
KaHane
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever29
Like I said KaHane, you are a true gentleman. Lets hope that you will be posting all kinds of pics of the new snakes by the weekend. Wouldn't that be wonderful. Im very excited for you.
Thanks for the kind words Leslie Now I am in the same position as everyone here...Just waiting and hoping for the best

Old 05-01-2008, 06:43 PM   #109
Hayezoo
To be honest, I would not deal with anyone who does not see this situation for what is is. All this talk about dates and temperatures....... HOW HARD IS THIS

Party A - MAKES PAYMENT
Party B - HANDS OVER PRODUCT

WOW!!! Imagine that!!! I feel to not understand this is to be truly handicaped in some manner. My 9 year old brother understands this concept. Now, lets have a reply about how KaHane should have done this, or shouldnt have done that, and maybe we can ring around the rosie for the rest of the f*#king year! As far as I am concerned, it is best to avoid this Brock character, REGARDLESS if he sends the animals to KaHane. If you are reading these posts - Brock - MAN UP. GROW A PAIR AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR WORD.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:23 PM   #110
Niki_G
Well I can honestly say after reading this that I would never do business with this man or like hayezoo said anyone that can't see how this is wrong. I don't care about dates, times, dotted I's and crossed T's the point of the matter is they were paid for they should be with the person that paid for them. I too have a feeling he bred them and if that's the case the babies should belong to the rightfull owners KAHANE and KEN.

I personally don't care if this guy is normally a saint and/or what hes done in the past the fact of the matter is HE'S WRONG in what hes doing, he obviously knows this otherwise he would be on here explaining himself.

I can't remember who made the comment about throwing an extra snake in the mix for the hardship I think that's the absolute LEAST he could do. Maybe its my accountant brain working but seeing as hes had the cash and has had ample opportunity to ship these snakes the 12,000 bucks in the bank for the last what 4 months ... the bank intrest alone should cover the travel expenses to hand deliver the precious cargo.

Also as far as KaHane's reactions to what has been going on all I can say is your a bigger person than me cause I would have been knocking on his front door myself.
BROCK > DO US ALL A FAVOR GROW UP BE A MAN FULFILL YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO THESE TWO AND COME ON HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO US. THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS. YOUR THE ONE NEEDING THE GOOD REFFERAL TO SELL MORE OF YOUR HERPS AND DOING BUSINESS LIKE THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GET THAT ITS THE WAY TO LOOSE BUSINESS AS I'M SURE YOU WILL SEE AND FEEL ONCE YOU HAVE MORE TO SELL!!!!

Just MY two cents...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!