Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:17 AM   #111
BlueScales
i ve been following this thread the whole time, have done buisness with kahane on numerous occasions. he is always more than helpful, friendly and HONEST! i wish you the best of luck and would like to rate Kahane on his A1 sevice! i definatly hope this issue is resolved shortly for the sake of both parties.
drew

Old 05-02-2008, 01:06 PM   #112
anniebmice
Kahane, I can understand you taking a step back and trying to allow Ken to resolve this issue, but do you have any further information? I'm not going to bash Brock, but I do hope this issue is dealt with swiftly and to the satisfaction of both parties.

Kahane, you have truly been more than patient in this situation. I completely understand your frustration and anger and hope you see your new snakes soon.

Brock, I have no doubt that you have been following this thread since the beginning. It appears that you had a good reputation in the past, but this thread is quickly soiling that and turning you into quite the evil character. It would be in your best interest to respond with your side of the events as quickly as possible to avoid any further damage.

I do not know Kahane, except from the Reptiles Canada forums, nor do I know Brock. After reading through this entire thread though, I've found myself siding more and more with Kahane... primarily due to the silence from Brock. To you people who are defending Brock, I admire your devotion to your friend, but it is BROCK who desperately needs to respond to this thread, not his friends and supporters. You claim Kahane's story doesn't add up and there must be more to the story than what he is saying... I'll buy that... as long as Brock, himself, and ONLY Brock responds with HIS version of the events that have transpired, along with any emails as proof. Until that time comes, I have no other recourse than to accept Kahane's version of the events.

Brock -- Why can't you spare even just a few minutes of your time in order to respond and defend yourself??

Take care
Annie

Old 05-03-2008, 01:07 AM   #113
reagorfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by anniebmice
Brock -- Why can't you spare even just a few minutes of your time in order to respond and defend yourself??

Take care
Annie
i think it is because he has a great collection and he is a really good and know ledgable breeder with boas that many people want. my best guess is that he thinks that he has enough loyal costumers that he can deal with to keep up his Hobey. it seems as if he really doesn't want to have much new clientele within the fast growing boa community. in even the early emails he acted like it was a pain in the neck to make a huge sale because he did not know them. so i guess he wont defend himself here because he doesn't want our business. so i think that we should all give him what he wants and just not even try to do business with him. just my opinion

Old 05-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #114
The BoidSmith
Dan,

Has this been resolved?

Regards.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:21 PM   #115
Hayezoo
I suppose there is no new info regarding this situation.........

Old 05-08-2008, 11:22 PM   #116
forever29
I don't know why I am so surprised to see that absolutely nothing has changed in the few days that I haven't checked in.
I dont know what Ken or Kahanes schedules are but I think a surprise visit is in order.
If Brock did breed them, wouldn't the babies be born long before now?
Leslie

Old 05-09-2008, 12:03 AM   #117
reagorfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever29
If Brock did breed them, wouldn't the babies be born long before now?
Leslie
nope, they could still have another 3 months of cooking depending on when he would have bred them, if he did in fact breed them.

btw, why do you think there should be a suprise visit to KaHane and Ken? they just want their boas.

Old 05-09-2008, 01:27 AM   #118
forever29
I meant they should pay a surprise visit to steve.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:20 AM   #119
anniebmice
Kahane said he was going to step back and let Ken deal with Brock. Perhaps he is still waiting to hear something as well. It's been about a week now since we last heard anything from him, so perhaps Kahane can post something? Just to let us all know what, if anything, new has been happening? Or even to just let us know that HE doesn't know anything either.
Either way an update would be appreciated by all.
Take care
Annie

Old 05-09-2008, 12:15 PM   #120
KaHane
A little update...but not much

Sorry everyone, I have been away all week and have not had a chance to keep things updated. Well from what Ken has told me, Brock and him agreed on the phone to delivery. Brock was supposed to deliver on Wednesday May.07.2008. And now we are on Friday and still no boas. Brock did email after agreeing to delivery about Ken saying meeting half way...but we did not agree to that. Something about it was too far of a drive for Brock. Well if he made that clear on the phone, we would have made arrangements to meet him half way....anything to finish this deal! Brock also stated that he was going to drive all the way, but we changed the city to Buffalo not Rochester?! What? Buffalo has ALWAYS been the city, that's where Ken is located. Both Ken and I don't have a clue about this Rochester idea. So Ken tried calling him before Wednesday delivery date. But no answers, so he waited all day and stayed late at work on Wednesday hoping Brock would show up with the boas and NOTHING! Btw...They were supposed to meet Ken at his work. I felt that would be best...in public. No need for Brock to know where Ken lives.
Now, Brock knows our phone numbers, he could have at least called if he was changing the plans before Wednesday! We did not get any contact other than the emails 2 days before the delivery date on the 5th...complaining about the distance travel. We even gave him the option of shipping, but he insisted on personal delivery because he does not trust us. Ken tried calling him after seeing the emails and no answer, but shouldn't he have called us? Ken waited on Wednesday, hoping he would show up...but nothing, not even a phone call. So Ken called me asking if I heard anything, I said nope. Ken proceeded to call Brock this morning, Friday.09.2008 and finally Brock answered the phone. His response was his only time free was Wednesday.07.2008. But Buffalo was too far and now he decided to ship to Big Mike because he doesn't trust us again.
Brock, instead of making us wait this week and hoping for the boas. You could have called and made new arrangements! You wanted to deal with Ken without me involved and this is how you handle it? What the
are you doing!! Why would you agree to deliver than not come through!! Worst off you change the plans and not CALL US to tell us you won't make it and decide to ship....We don't all have your F phone prediction ability tricks!!
If we did not call you, We wouldn't even know all this? I'm F P NOW!!
Brock you left us hanging waiting for delivery on Wednesday then wait til we call you TODAY!! to tell us you changed your mind and NOW you want to ship to Big Mike!!
I'm going to contact Big Mike and ask him to do me a favor and contact you... I know you have been ignoring his emails too. So you say you will only ship to him now...So DO IT!! For F SAKES!! SHIP OUR DAMN BOAS!!
It's funny how WE asked back in beginning for you to ship to Big Mike and you refused!! You wait all this time, months later to finally agree to ship there!! What type of Fing games are you PLAYING!! I am FUMING!!
I have have been more than patient and good in this deal. You are one lucky individual if you don't run into me! You better ship out Monday! I don't give a Damn how busy you are! GET your @SS in gear and ship out those boas!!
I am sick and tired of being patient and calm!!! While you continue to play silly games! You have $12,500 of ours and you cannot even make a long distance call to notifying us of YOUR CHANGE OF PLANS!!
BROCK the only smart move you've done in this whole entire deal is not wanting to deal with ME personally. Smart move....Ken is MUCH easier to F with! If you were dealing with me personally, What ARE YOU GONNA DO when you meet me face to face to deliver these boas after screwing us around for so long!! Brock you have made me SO MAD!! I cannot believe how you are dealing with your customers! It must be easy to screw us around when you think you are safe hiding in a different country from me! I'd like to remind you I am only about 6 Hours away buddy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!