Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:21 PM   #121
KaHane
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixonRp
I could see a reason for not answering the phone because there is a record of e-mails sent of which I don't believe we have seen them all...just as Bob mentioned there is two sides to every side.
Brandon, if there's emails sent that has not been seen. Then I'd be the first to want to see them! I have showed all emails that was forwarded to me from Ken. Now if he deleted some over the time then it's possible...but I HIGHLY doubt it's going to make much of a difference to how this situation has gone.
I WELCOME BROCK to get his @SS on here and show whatever we are all missing!...Please do!
BTW... Brandon, you requested me to add you on my msn...I did and tried to chat with you...but no response. What's up...you wanna chat about this situation or just about boas in general....get ahold of me.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #122
KaHane
Ken's email to Brock on April.26.08

RE: deposit‏
Sent: Sat 4/26/08 1:35 PM
To: brocksboids@aol.com
Brock please just ship the boas.... Please don't get into a personal battle with KaHane. Just ship the boas, and once this deal is over with everything would die down and that would be the last of it. The longer you wait to ship the worst it's gonna get. I can't persuade KaHane to back down without the boas in our possession. I promise you KaHane will let everything be at peace was the deal is finished. He is very angry and there's nothing I can do Brock. He is getting mad each and every day...at me and you. At me because I still want to email you and try to rectify the problem. He feels that there is no need to contact you becuase we contacted you enough. Please Brock I really don't want this to get any worst, I am not used to all this commotion and stress. I had him calm the other day, until I showed you the email you sent me. And really believe me, he is serious about not making this into something personal. You don't know him. Somehow I feel like maybe I shouldn't have shown him. But he is family and a part of this deal. Brock I am trying my best for this to work out, it's starting to feel like I am in between both of you. When really I should be fully with him. Let's plan shipping or meeting half way, whatever suits you man.
Sincerely Ken

Old 05-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #123
KaHane
Brock's reply April.28.2008

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:31:24 -0400
Subject: Re: deposit
To: ***********@hotmail.com

You said "So you can do the right thing and we can work this out privately if you want." Then it ends up on Kahanes slanderous thread.

We need to talk, not Kahane or either of your wives, me and you who the deal was between. And please stop harassing my 77 year old Mom, she has a bad heart. My money orders have always been sent there to protect the address of my collection against thieves only, even when I was living in Vegas, people who know me and have dealt with me have seen my collection in person, I don't hide.

Brock, we never harassed your mother... All that happened was my Lawyers and we have been calling looking for you. If that is harassment, then YOU pick up the phone so we don't have to call so much! And I don't care about your collection or people who have seen it....ALL I care for is the boas I paid for!

Old 05-09-2008, 12:40 PM   #124
KelliH
Sheeeesh. Brock needs to ship those boas prontisimo, he is looking more and more like a man with something to hide (why else wouldn't he ship out his customer's animals??). a $12,000 order and he is acting in such a way?? Incredulous. I personally would not send him a hundred bucks for an animal at this point.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #125
KaHane
Reply back from Ken on the 29th

Sent: Tue 4/29/08 7:00 AM
Hello Brock, I am sorry. KaHane is my partner and I felt it was only fair that he got the email. However I do understand your point of view also. I promise that as soon as we finish this deal, KaHane and I won't be bugging you anymore. I did have him calm, but I guess he got upset again after he saw your reply. Let's really finally finish this deal Brock and I will make sure everything is right on the BOI. I can talk to KaHane and really all he wants is for us to get the boas and not get screwed over. I'm sure the last thing he wants is for the thread to get out of hand. I talked to him today and we both decided to let the thread die off until we get the boas and he will make a good post saying that you came through with the deal and everything is all better. We will make it known that it was all a lack of communication and you came though with the deal. Please let me know how you want to go forward on this.
Best regards, Ken
P.S. If you don't want me to not let KaHane know anything until the boas arrive that is fine. Anything for the deal to finish.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this when Ken and Brock decided to leave me out of the loop. Ken just wanted the deal to finish and thought by doing things Brock's way would help things. After all neither Ken or I are after Brock....all we want was our boas.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:49 PM   #126
KaHane
Brock's reply on the 30th

Re: deposit‏
Sent: Wed 4/30/08 10:24 AM
Ken,
You guys act like your in a hurry and post all that to make me look bad and now I've been asking you to call for days and nothing. Oh yea, Someone called my Mom again. What kind of games are you guys playing? Please call me Ken. This has to be done in person at this point with a witness, I don't trust shipping anymore.
Brock
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what Brock's saying here...maybe he just wants to look good on the emails. Just in case Ken forwards it to me and it get's put up on the BOI!!
Why wouldn't we be calling you Brock?? We have been calling daily since the deal went sketchy!! And if we would call your house where your Mom answers... Why wouldn't we be calling your cell? We have been constantly calling your home number, cell and pager!!
And about not trusting shipping....what happened to your agreement with Ken about delivery in person on Wednesday?... NO SHOW!

Old 05-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #127
KaHane
Ken's email after the agreement to deliver

Sent: Thu 5/01/08 7:23 PM
Hello Brock, so are we deciding that you drive down on Wednesday to deliver the boas? Here is my work address and I will be there all day until 10PM. I hope this is good and we can finally let this deal go good and I'm confident it will. you can google the directions, but I don't think it'll too hard to find.
best regards, Ken
*** ***** st
Buffalo, NY
Has to be before 10pm...because I only work til then.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email was after Ken and Brock had agreed on the phone about Brock delivering to Ken's work. This Email was a to give an address and time line in email so Brock and have it to write down on paper.

Old 05-09-2008, 01:01 PM   #128
KaHane
Brock's reply again

Re: deposit‏
Sent: Thu 5/01/08 9:14 PM
Ken,
What happened to the last three e-mails where you said you would meet half way. The Boas were supposed to be shipped to Rochester, now I talk to you and you say your too busy again to meet me halfway like you said in the e-mails. Fine. I offer to drive them again all the way and you switch it to Buffalo which adds 3 hours to what is already a 11 hour round trip for me. How is that working with me. What about me taking them to Rochester like I originally agreed to do in the beginning of this deal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now Ken and I do not understand this email?? What last 3 emails about meeting halfway?.... We decided, with Ken convincing me. That we would do things Brock's way....He wanted to drive to deliver because he did not trust us to ship. Now he's emailing back saying we would meet half way?? What? And what about this Rochester? Ken is located in Buffalo!!
Brock! Get on here and write your side. And while you are at it state that you are shipping so it can be seen as proof.... phone calls seems to work in your favor and you can twist things!

Old 05-09-2008, 02:03 PM   #129
KaHane
Brock...you say you don't trust us. Like we are the ones trying to rip you off!
Neither Ken or I are BAD guys. I think it's YOU that cannot be trusted... especially by us. The way you have handled this deal and treated us is literally INSULTING!! And a disgrace to the good in this hobby! How are we and the viewers here, supposed to trust that you WILL ship? And say you do, how will I trust you ship the right boas? I mean, I can visually tell what a 06 Sharp Sunglow will look like. But the boa I wanted and went through with this deal for, even though you made it a nightmare is the 04 Anery het Sharp female.
Not only did you screw up my whole possible breeding season with her. But I better get the real Anery het Sharp! After all there's not adults of those around...only 3 if I am correct. And I know where the other 2 are. So I searched the web and found a post from you in another forum showing a closeup pic of her. I am not going by the small pic you sent us last year...this close up pic will more determine her by her freckles. I will be examining her closely from this pic and the small pics you sent us.

I will also be taking her to a qualified Veterinarian to determine if she had dropped a litter of babies recently. I'll also be checking both for a full clean bill of health! I feel that I am forced to take these steps because of Brock's actions in this deal. I simply do not trust him from this point on.

Also back to the point of me losing the year's breeding with the female. I was doing a search on Brock and see one of his threads he started. He was posting about a $450 deal and he felt he had to complain about $30,000 he loss from breedings of these. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=42298
Makes me laugh
Imagine I felt the same way? What would my total loss be? Well just for entertainment. I thought I'd figure it out... Hmm... how much would each sharp snow and Sharp snowglow be? But I had different and even bigger plans for her!...I couldn't do it! It was to ridiculous to even attempt to write even for fun!....LOL
Well Brock!... Ship my HEALTHY, VIRGIN and CORRECT BOAS!!.

Thanks again everyone for following the thread and hopefully I will get a long awaited positive post on Monday!
Have a good weekend

Old 05-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #130
Otter_23
At this point it just looks like flat out theft.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!