Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #131
spix14
Agreed, talk about beating around the bush! If I had sent that amount of money to someone and had yet to receive what I paid for, he would have my lawyer contacting him. What a ridiculous situation. Looks like one more to ad to my Do Not Buy From folder.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #132
crucified
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaHane
Brock...you say you don't trust us. Like we are the ones trying to rip you off!
Neither Ken or I are BAD guys. I think it's YOU that cannot be trusted... especially by us. The way you have handled this deal and treated us is literally INSULTING!! And a disgrace to the good in this hobby! How are we and the viewers here, supposed to trust that you WILL ship? And say you do, how will I trust you ship the right boas? I mean, I can visually tell what a 06 Sharp Sunglow will look like. But the boa I wanted and went through with this deal for, even though you made it a nightmare is the 04 Anery het Sharp female.
Not only did you screw up my whole possible breeding season with her. But I better get the real Anery het Sharp! After all there's not adults of those around...only 3 if I am correct. And I know where the other 2 are. So I searched the web and found a post from you in another forum showing a closeup pic of her. I am not going by the small pic you sent us last year...this close up pic will more determine her by her freckles. I will be examining her closely from this pic and the small pics you sent us.

I will also be taking her to a qualified Veterinarian to determine if she had dropped a litter of babies recently. I'll also be checking both for a full clean bill of health! I feel that I am forced to take these steps because of Brock's actions in this deal. I simply do not trust him from this point on.

Also back to the point of me losing the year's breeding with the female. I was doing a search on Brock and see one of his threads he started. He was posting about a $450 deal and he felt he had to complain about $30,000 he loss from breedings of these. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=42298
Makes me laugh
Imagine I felt the same way? What would my total loss be? Well just for entertainment. I thought I'd figure it out... Hmm... how much would each sharp snow and Sharp snowglow be? But I had different and even bigger plans for her!...I couldn't do it! It was to ridiculous to even attempt to write even for fun!....LOL
Well Brock!... Ship my HEALTHY, VIRGIN and CORRECT BOAS!!.

Thanks again everyone for following the thread and hopefully I will get a long awaited positive post on Monday!
Have a good weekend

hopefully the anery is a HET SHARP and not just an anery... i hope brock isn't beating around the bush here to make you miss out on this years breeding season so when you breed it next year and you find out she isn't as claimed.. its been a year since the transaction...

well i hope brock steps up and acts like a real business man and not a scammer and ACTUALLY compensates you for all your troubles... maybe give you a motley on the side like you requested? ... now that would be an act of good faith to make up for this whole ordeal and the stress you and ken have had to deal with... i know i cant imagine your frustration... i myself would be frantic... its not everday i can toss $12 500 on boas... let alone $1000 i've spent on a boa that i got from a reputable breeder... i was still uneasy about it until the boa had arrived.. its just one of those things..
$12 500... i'd be contacting the law at this point and get the ball rolling...

i admire your patience in this matter kahane... but i understand it can only go for so long and so far...
hopefully this is rectified in an appropriate manner by brock before this goes any further?

i think brock shot himself in the foot on this one... and is taking his "name" down with it.. and the fact that he is aware of this thread and not posting is more of a kicker...
since he did mention the emails about kahane posting on the thread..

Old 05-10-2008, 12:09 AM   #133
anniebmice
I also noticed that Brock complained about Kahane posting on the BOI. Kahane mentioned the latter emails Ken received were weird. Looks like Brock is "testing" Kahane to see if he actually WOULD post each and every email like he said. If a person were to read those emails, without reading the previous posts in this thread, they may think that it is Brock who is trying to be reasonable and that it's Kahane and Ken who are screwing around.
These past posts are incredible! Kahane, you are far more patient than I could ever hope to be! Best of luck to you and Ken in this horrendous nightmare!
Take care
Annie

Old 05-10-2008, 01:57 AM   #134
reagorfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaHane
Also back to the point of me losing the year's breeding with the female. I was doing a search on Brock and see one of his threads he started. He was posting about a $450 deal and he felt he had to complain about $30,000 he loss from breedings of these. :
so by brocks calculations you are out what, like $825,000.00 right?

Old 05-13-2008, 12:42 PM   #135
kmurphy
I am surprised you're letting this thread get buried before it is resolved. Another question that I have is why hasn't someone(Ken) just driven to NJ by now and picked up the snake? Is it principle or something? Buffalo to NJ maybe a 6 hour drive depending upon where in NJ. So you spend a day driving and you have your $12,500 snake.

Old 05-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #136
KaHane
I am not letting this thread get buried. Not until we have the boas in our possession that is. I've just been busy and truthfully I think everyone including the readers here are tired of the thread without any resolution or Brock coming on and saying something. In the meantime I have been making plans for my options on how to handle this the RIGHT way. You see, we offered to drive recently to Jersey, but Brock said he would drive to us...but no show and complaining how far it was and we should have met half way. This is his thoughts without even letting us know...Trust me, We'd have no problems driving to get the boas. However now it's to a point that, how do trust he's gonna show up when we go to Jersey? What else is up his sleeve? I'd want nothing more than to walk into his house and get my boas... However will he be there? Will the boas be there? And most likely he will notify the police and try to charge us with theft. Although we will bring all evidence with us proving those boas as ours, will the police take it into consideration at the time? Another possibility is if he puts up a fight or want to be macho man about it. Even though it's the last thing I want, but it might get messy and he might be visiting the hospital for real this time...and it would be a long stay!
When it comes down to it, I don't want to end up being the bad guy in this situation if the wrong steps are taken. After all I don't think the police is gonna care about some boas when the other guy gets accidentally put in the hospital from his own stupid actions such as putting up a fight. They are going to look at us as the bad ones.
So please this thread might not be as busy, but in behind the scenes it's being worked on.
Now Brock, I am directing this to you since you still won't reply to us once again! You spoke with Ken and said you'd Ship to Big Mike now. I guess you now don't want to deal with me or Ken now with Mike. So when are you going to contact Mike? You won't reply to his emails...what are you going to do? Ship the boas and hope Mike has your prediction powers and know without contacting him?
I spoke with Mike today and he will continue to get in contact with you. Get off your @ss and get things rolling!
I'm gonna end it now before I get more angry.... Contact Mike TODAY! He's waiting for your contact

Old 05-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #137
LauraB
KaHane ....

Why not just let your attorney handle it?
Enough time has passed that the snakes should rightfully be in your possession. Who's to say what condition they will be in if you even get them? Who's to say you will even get the correct snakes (the female in particular)?

Forget even the driving BS .. Brock should have shipped them by now. Period.
If he had something to say in his defense (which apparently he does not), he should have posted same by now. Period.
He may want to twist and turn the situation any way he wants, but the fact is, it looks like he's holding on to that girl for a reason. Could be spite, could be he bred her as he suggested he should do, could be he's found or looking for another buyer, who knows?

Even if he made the unwise decision not to honor the sale, for whatever unfounded reasons, he should have returned your $ by now.

No .. too much time has passed and there are no guarantees at this point, given the volatile situation, that even if he shipped tomorrow you would have what you paid for. Too much time has passed without him returning funds if he wanted to reneg on the deal.

It's probably a good thing I wasn't the buyer because Brock certainly would not have held onto my 12K or my snake this long without legal action already being initiated.

~ Laura Bolt

Old 05-15-2008, 04:54 AM   #138
KaHane
More confusion and hopefully last update until boas arrive!

Well the last we left off was Brock speaking on the phone with Ken about he will only ship and deal with Big Mike. So good, that's who I wanted the boas to be shipped to originally months ago! Now he never stated a date or anything... So I talked to Big Mike to try to arrange something and hopefully get this deal done. Well Brock once again changed his plans and send this email to Ken...this is a couple days after he told Ken he would only ship and deal with Mike!

Re: deposit‏
Sent: Mon 5/12/08 3:04 AM
To: ***********@hotmail.com
Ken,
Boas will be shipped out on Wed for Thursday by 10:30 AM delivery. Confirm this is the address you want them shipped to. Can't wait to see how Kahane spins this e-mail, fake Boas huh. I know it's hard for you dishonest guys to believe but you are getting the boas you're supposed to and they are both easy to confirm they're real. You send pics to Ron at http://www.classreptilia.com/ and he will easily identify both are the ones he sold me.
Brock

Buffalo, NY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now please tell me if I am wrong to think that this guy is not all there? How many times does he need to change his mind and act like nothing is wrong? This email was just after he told Ken he would only ship to Mike!!
Now to make things even more frustrating and just retarded! We found out today by accident that he was shipping to Mike still. Without notifying us AGAIN! he decided to change his mind again and ship to Mike! How did we find out you ask?? Well my girlfriend gave him a call and of course he did not answer. However he did call us back and asked who was calling. Well once he found out it was my girlfriend he was went NUTS! He went on for awhile yelling and cursing about how shitty we are to deal with. Also uttering threats about ruining my name since I ruined his. Just a lot of nonsense from a guy that cannot admit he is wrong. He also said he was going to throw in a free motley but we are too shitty to deal with that he decided not too. Well my girlfriend told him what I've been saying all along. I don't want his motley or any freebies...I can pay for any boa I want and all we want is what we paid for!! He also told her to tell me to come down to Jersey anytime and he won't come to Canada because Canadian's are There was much more, how can I say it? Stupidity to the conversation that I don't even need to write. Makes me mad how he thinks we are out to get him and are the bad guys! The only good part was he said he shipped out to Mike today for tomorrow's arrival. I really did not believe him since he did not email us or call us to notify us...after all THESE ARE OUR BOAS! But no surprise since he's been doing this since the beginning!
But his last words that he said before he hung up was " Oh by the way, I bred the boas" I truly wished I had a phone recorder!
Brock I hope for your sake that was just talk out of spite! What exactly do you take me for? Do you really think I'm the kind of person that will be taken that easily? If you do, you have another thing coming
Well we contacted Mike and he confirmed that yes, the boas are in route. Mike spoke with Brock on the phone and requested that he ships them out right away.... Brock wanted to wait a couple more days!
He also told Mike that the female is UNDERWEIGHT...something about him being to busy and he does not feed that often. Well the first thing I do is get her checked up by a qualified Vet. And if both snakes are not 100% healthy and virgins...I will see you in court for my refund. No matter what it takes...I'm not settling for any less than what I paid for. Especially the headaches we have all endured through this process. I was also recently notified that the female had a flaw to her...something wrong with her mouth or jaw. Never did Brock inform this to us before or after we made the deal! but nothing surprise me anymore with this guy!
Well we will see what happens tomorrow and if they do arrive. It'll be a couple days to I know what condition they are in...time for a vet to check them. Let's just hope this is not another game and he actually did ship. Healthy or unhealthy...they will be in way better hands away from him

Old 05-15-2008, 08:37 AM   #139
Hayezoo
WOW! This Brock guy really is the biggest scumbag I have heard of in a while..... and what a COWARD!! Spineless worm!! Seems to me like he is NOT sending the boas you had made the deal for, and if he IS, he most likely bred them. He is the kind of scum that would do it. I mean, other than being in a full body cast with brain damage, what excuse is there for keeping the snakes this long?? It would not be bad news for me to hear that someone had made this guy swallow his own teeth. And as for " Oh by the way, I bred the boas" - thats why I call you a COWARD, Brock. Any REAL MAN with a PAIR would not say these things to someones girlfriend. You wouldnt meet KaHane face to face if I paid you $5,000. You are spineless.

Old 05-15-2008, 09:36 AM   #140
Litesnsirens
I say UFC 84 .... KaHane vs. Brock main event ... winner gets the losers entire collection instead of a belt....

Just kidding violence isn't the right way to deal with this... KaHane you have done well handling it the way you have... Should just be a few more hours pending any time differences before Mike picks up the boas... let's hope everything works out...

I found that really amusing that he called out someone else for the $450 dollar fake het but is calling you guys terrible to deal with for posting about him when the deal is for 12,500... what an idiot!!! and he wanted something else off the guys table to make up for it... he seems to forget what he thinks is right....

Which everything else aside is a reason not to deal with someone... when someone talks out of two sides of their mouth .... and have no consistency in their values... well I shouldn't say that .... the consistency seems to be that his values change to suit his needs....

Kevin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!