Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:44 PM   #141
Mooing Tricycle
im curious, since i dont know that much on this subject regarding the having been bred bit for snakes.

Is it really possible to tell if a snake has been bred, and had a litter? I know that must sound like a silly question ( but i dont know a better way to ask it, and get the info im looking for! ), but what would one look for, besides visible weight loss? It would be really interesting to know the specifics!

Kahane, i do hope you get your boas. and frankly, from all of this delay, i hope that for brocks sake, you get exactly what you paid for.

Old 05-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #142
Basically Boas
They are here.

Just wanted to come on here and let everyone know that Brock did ship both Boas and I did receive them packed very well and both Boas do appear outwardly healthy. I am glad I could be a help to both sides.
I pretty much stayed out of this entire ordeal and did not post since I was the positive reference for Brock to Ken and KaHane and have done good/ problem free business with them in the past.
They are here and will get settled in and then I will be shipping them out to Ken sometime next week.
Regards,

Old 05-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #143
Mooing Tricycle
Very glad to hear you have to boas!

Old 05-15-2008, 04:48 PM   #144
Litesnsirens
Great News!!! glad to hear the boas got there and appear healty....

Old 05-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #145
spix14
Good to hear that the boas are finally on their way to your hands. What a crazy, ridiculous ordeal. And what a jerk Brock is. Does he have a website by any chance? I'd like to add him to my do not buy from folder.

Old 05-15-2008, 07:29 PM   #146
crucified
wow.. its about time..
glad they are finally heading out your way... long over due and very uncalled for length of time for them to arrive...

where do you find this character brock anyways?
i want to make sure i avoid it at all costs

well avoid brock that is..

Old 05-16-2008, 06:52 AM   #147
kmurphy
So these boas went from NJ to Buffalo via California?

Old 05-16-2008, 08:45 AM   #148
reagorfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
So these boas went from NJ to Buffalo via California?
i believe that they wanted one to go up to canada and i think that mike was going to help with the paperwork. the other one was going to buffalo. i guess he did not want to ship to 2 different places.

Old 05-17-2008, 10:47 AM   #149
Hayezoo
FANTASIC NEWS. GLad to see this ordeal is over. Congrats on your new additions, KaHane. When they arrive I expect some pics on RC.

Old 05-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #150
anniebmice
While I'm happy to hear the boas were finally shipped, I'm curious about a few things.
Were they actually bred as Brock claimed?
Are they the SAME boas that Kahane bought?
IF the boas were actually bred, what will be the next action? Will Kahane return the snakes and demand a refund? Or will he keep the snakes and demand retribution through the court system?

And lastly, I still find it very interesting to note that Brock has not ONCE come onto this forum to defend his actions and perhaps apologize publicly for the very poor customer service to Kahane and Ken.

I'm glad you finally have your boas, Kahane! I sincerely hope everything is right with them! Please keep us updated, either here or on RC about their condition and, of course, pics are expected!
Take care
Annie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!