Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:29 AM   #21
nat_r
totally not cool! sorry you had to go through this stress KaHane. I think you have been more than reasonable all things considered. Heck, I would be upset if it was 10% of the money involved. I know it was suggested that Brock may have issues going on to keep him away from the computer, but if you choose to accept that kind of money in exchange for animals, there needs to be some sort of commitment there to keep in touch and be responsible. Hope it turns out for the best for you KaHane, it sucks to see the good guys have to go through this kind of stress... especially when you have been so good natured about it

Old 04-25-2008, 12:39 AM   #22
NixonRp
Just read an e-mail I got from him a couple days ago....he said he was in the hospital for a week...havent gotten anything back from him since that last e-mail. I am sure Steve will straighten things out. He is a good guy.

Old 04-25-2008, 01:05 AM   #23
LauraB
Brandon ...

Quote:
Just read an e-mail I got from him a couple days ago....he said he was in the hospital for a week
How about posting that email, please?

~Laura Bolt

Old 04-25-2008, 01:22 AM   #24
NixonRp
-----Original Message-----
To: nixonsboas@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 5:53 am
Subject: Re: I know new email lol

Hey Brandon,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was in the hospital for a week. All better now and returning e-mails.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, Brock

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

The "x's" are edited because it is a private deal for animals I am going to purchase once I have the funds. Here is a small exerpt from that part speaking about the litter he has.

"and like I said I have three Motleys litters on the way"

Old 04-25-2008, 01:23 AM   #25
NixonRp
Brock is a good guy and if he has it I will get it from him before anyone else I know.

Old 04-25-2008, 03:37 AM   #26
KaHane
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixonRp
Brock is a good guy and if he has it I will get it from him before anyone else I know.
Brandon, that's what I thought too...I've seen his post on some forums and he seemed like a good guy. I've looked him up on fauna here and thought I wouldn't have any problems dealing with him. But as you can see from the my emails I've posted...even from the early stages I had grief from him. And now he chooses to not even contact us. I know he has some stellar boas.... but after all this, I think there are much better choices of breeders out there! And if you looking for anything Motley's...Chris Nicholas produces the BEST motleys out there!
Also since he had time to post to you about possible sales on April.22.2008. Why has he not even attempted to contact me? Is because I am not a potential customer no more since he HAS my MONEY?? I've been emailing him almost daily before April 22nd. Since your email has been returned, why cannot he return mine? Brock replies to emails concerning possible sales, but won't contact a done sale..... Brock you MUST be reading this and getting my phone messages. Be a man and ship me my BOAS or REFUND my money!!
KaHane

Old 04-25-2008, 04:23 AM   #27
plin42
Again must be one of Brocks buddies, having a email full of x's truly proves nothing at all, you could have typed that for yourself for all i care! Plus you say Brock was in a hospital for a week????

Where was he the other 5 months or so that kaHane had rightfully purchased those animals, this has ongoing with no communication from Brock for longer then a week im sure for Kahane.

And if Brock is such a stand up guy like you say, good luck on your future purchase with him! I'm sure he will be 'stand up' in his dealings with you.

When you actually recieve your snake..let me know! Since you seem a bit dull headed and ingnorant to the whole purpose of a BOI and this rediculous issue invovling Brock the !!

Shane Pohlke

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: nixonsboas@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 5:53 am
Subject: Re: I know new email lol

Hey Brandon,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was in the hospital for a week. All better now and returning e-mails.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, Brock

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

The "x's" are edited because it is a private deal for animals I am going to purchase once I have the funds. Here is a small exerpt from that part speaking about the litter he has.

"and like I said I have three Motleys litters on the way"

Old 04-25-2008, 07:43 AM   #28
kmurphy
Quote:
Again must be one of Brocks buddies, having a email full of x's truly proves nothing at all, you could have typed that for yourself for all i care! Plus you say Brock was in a hospital for a week????
The x's were satisfactorily explained. The purpose of the email was to show Brock's opening comment. It wouldn't make much sense to fake an email that only gave Brock a few days off from posting. I agree a week is a pretty long time to be in a hospital. If it's not fabricated, or a gross exaggeration, then it would have to be fairly serious.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:09 AM   #29
KaHane
Quote:
I am sure Steve will straighten things out. He is a good guy.
Brandon, I don't think ANYONE wants this to be more true than me. I really have nothing personal against the guy...I don't know Brock. And really it doesn't matter to me if he's a saint or satan. I'm just so tired of this all.... All I want is our boas we paid for. I would rather Brock be a good guy, we need more of those in the hobby. I never meant this thread to make him look bad...I held back the longest I could have and I never lied or mislead anyone to think he was a bad guy. All I have put here is the truth and our experience with him and I think that's what the BOI is for. I've been getting tons of emails advising me to not wait any longer and fly to Jersey to give Brock the beats....Trust me, normally I have no problems with this, if it's called for! However I do not feel that is the proper way of dealing with this situation. No one has not heard from him...and really he might be in a jam somewhere somehow....although everyone would agree, that at least he could have contacted us....just to keep our minds at ease.....even though I think we have been extremely patient.
I somehow still believe that Brock has some good and will do what's right. I agree we should wait a little longer and see what becomes of this. Especially since his friends have contacted him...we know from your emails he still has access to his messages and replies to them, maybe not mine or Ken's...but he has been notified from you.
Ken has been stressing out about this and talked to me yesterday.... He made me realized that maybe it's time to just sit back and see what happens...No need to get more stressed over this.... After all I think we have gone through enough...I'd personally like to finally get some sleep and relax
So everyone that reads this, let's not Jump on Brock since he has not responded...let's give him a chance to explain things before we jump on him. People do make mistakes, we all do... it's how they make it better that counts... So let's not jump on his mistakes, but judge him on how he deal with this situation.
I truly appreciate all the support and comments.... Even the post supporting Brock, because it gave me some belief that he actually has a good side and hopefully will stand by his word and deliver. I never thought or wanted this thread to get this far...just hope that it got Brock's attention and he delivers the boas so Ken and I can be of ease with no more stress.
Thanks once again for all the support/advice and comments. Let's now leave it as is until Brock has a chance to respond.
KaHane Limsana

Old 04-25-2008, 08:32 AM   #30
NixonRp
I have purchased several animals from Brock, a Motley several years ago when they were priced alot higher. I also have bought a female het albino and a pastel poss het albino. The pastel poss het albino died while I was in Basic Training (Marines) Brock was informed of this several months after it happened. Purchased the animal in September 2004 it died around December time frame. Brock didnt have to do anything, sometimes an animal dies for un expected reasons. However Brock took it upon himself to send me a DH Sunglow Females...but your right, he is a bad guy.

Also you can expect to hear something from him this evening.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!