Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2008, 03:52 PM   #61
KaHane
Let's back down and give Brock some MORE time

Shane and Melanie...Thanks for the support here but let's give him some more time.
I guess we all should wait on Special Brock...after all, he is special! He's the only one that has everything pertaining and crucial in this deal, The $12,500 and the boas.
Somehow having in his possession everything that IS the deal, makes him the so called victim....and we should give him time to get over his hurt feelings.

Let's all give Brock time to do whatever he wants and whenever he chooses.
And maybe if Ken and I wait long enough, we might...just might... have some say in this situation.

Old 04-27-2008, 04:01 PM   #62
melanie76
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaHane
Shane and Melanie...Thanks for the support here but let's give him some more time.
I guess we all should wait on Special Brock...after all, he is special! He's the only one that has everything pertaining and crucial in this deal, The $12,500 and the boas.
Somehow having in his possession everything that IS the deal, makes him the so called victim....and we should give him time to get over his hurt feelings.

And maybe if Ken and I wait long enough, we might...just might... have some say in this situation.

oh yes...Im sure he needs much more time...for...Stuff.

Old 04-27-2008, 04:01 PM   #63
KaHane
Thanks Kevin Murphy and reagorfu.... I'm glad you guys can make sense of all this.

Old 04-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #64
NixonRp
Quote:
Originally Posted by reagorfu
unless he ( Brock ) does something wonderful in the end here to take care of KaHane and Ken, like throw in a free really nice boa ( sharp, jungle, motley, etc ) to the order, i will direct everyone on every forum to this thread if they are thinking about buying from him. this is bull and no one should have to be treated like this. and i really don't think that i would like to do business with any one that would defend Brock. if you could condone this type of behavior you are not one of the good guys in my book.

Kahane, i really hope that you get your animals. and i do think that you are a good guy to wait this long to make the thread. i would have no problems doing business with you if you were in the states. good luck.
I was only stating my dealings with him have been positive...If I were in Kahane's situation I would be quite livid as well. I haven't heard Brocks side of this either. I came on here with the intent to be in some way a help and resolve the issue.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:43 PM   #65
Great Lakes Reptiles
He sure is a vary busy boy that Brock Just ship the boas Brock!

I really cant help but think that somethings a little fishy's here, hiding from all this isn't going to make it go away, especially with that kind of cash involved!!! by your lack of a response one can only imagine somethings gone very wrong, and your hiding waiting for it all to go away isn't helping my imagination ether

hope this all works out for you KaHane.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:14 PM   #66
Litesnsirens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Kahane and Kevin, I will be blunt. I don't think we know the whole story. I don't believe for a second that the story unfolded exactly the way it's been painted. Don't take that wrong as it is typically the case with most BOI stories. One side paints one story and the other another and some where in the middle is the truth.

Kahane, do I believe the story the way you wrote it? Nope, but then again had Steve been the one that initiated the thread I would not believe it 100% either. That's my point. I have not see anything here that would tell me you're screwed. I will give Steve the benefit of the doubt and allow him a few more days to respond before I, personally speaking, will cast my opinion. If Steve doesn't respond and chooses to ignore the situation then yes, I will not view him the same as what I have in the past.

However, I do not believe this is a BOI thread that will benefit from the BOI. There are times when posting here forces the individual through peer pressure to do the right thing. I don't think that's the case here. Shoot Steve another email, and leave out anything threatening etc, and see where it gets you. I realize you've been patient and it would be nice to hear Steve finally post but I still stand by my original post.

Steve, if you're reading this, take care of it. If nothing else, return the money and be done. Don't leave this situation hanging.

Griz
I get where you are coming from here Bob, so I am not going to say anything neagative about your point of view or be demeaning in any way... it's quite possible that you weren't aware of the thread before KaHane was forced to include the name... he actually posted with no name specifically because he wanted to find out if people thought he was in the right based on the circumstances not on the breeder. He was scratching his head because he was thinking "is it me?" "am i just too impatient?'" "this guy is a reputable breeder". At least that is the impression that I got when KaHane first started bringing this to light. (KaHane please correct me if I am wrong).

The initial post is pretty much the same but with the names added back in and some minor corrections to make it flow grammatically having added the names. Point is when it was written it wasn't trying to slant anyone's view ... He just wanted to know if he should just continue on course, which is apparently being ignored by the guy that has your money and snakes, or if the rest of us feel he has shown enough patience and now it's time to act.

He was really trying to be careful to protect Brock, god only knows why, but I think when most of the responses came back saying "what the hell I would have been all over this long ago" he was kind of forced into it, along with the facts that the mods would not allow the thread to remain ...

I am only restating this because the usual course "there are two sides to every story and the truth lies somewhere in the middle" while very diplomatic isn't really that accurate... in reality while seldom 100% one way or the other it's usually at least 90% one way or the other... I make my living figuring out which way the truth swings from the stories I hear...

It's been said a number of times on here in a number of different ways... the silence is saying alot...if not everything...

Old 04-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #67
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaHane

Kahane, you've really proved my point here. My point was not to insinuate that you're lying. My point was simply this......I have no experience with you to judge your character or to simply take your posts as the gospel. I've been around the BOI block too many times to simply put all of my stock into the postings of someone whom I have no experience with. I would not call Steve a friend of mine. I've exchanged pleasantries and had a very successful transaction with him. That is enough for me to at least want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I've never once insinuated that you've done anything wrong rather I simply won't accept, at least at this point in time, that the one-sided story we've heard is the full story. It has nothing to do with Steve's "specialness".

Kevin, I have quickly joined the ranks, after many years of choosing to not believe it, that Fauna is simply not a priority for most. I used to be on here multiple times each day and was simply a faunaholic. That is no longer the case and I've not renewed my membership and typically only stop by but a few times a week for any length of time that is. I am starting to understand when people don't make stopping by here a priority. Maybe that's the case for Steve? I would COMPLETELY agree Kahane that Steve needs to address this and address it soon. If he fails to then I have no choice but to put more credence into your posts. But, until I feel that he's been given enough time to address this I simply won't take the story at full face value. It's not a Kahane thing and it's not a Steve thing. It's simply due diligence on my end. Something that is missing far too often on this board.

Griz

Old 04-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #68
ravensgait
How much time is Enough time? A month? a year ? The guy has been notified of this thread and I really doubt he has forgotten that he took 12 grand from these guys.

Myself I don't know either party here and have never done business with them. Looking at this from the outside-- well we do see only one side of the story, even though the other party has had plenty of time to drag his carcass here and write his side. Seeing the info we have here, Steve isn't looking very good right now and the longer this goes on the worse he will look.. Time to extricate ones head from ones butt and get this taken cared of.. Randy

Old 04-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #69
kmurphy
Quote:
Kevin, I have quickly joined the ranks, after many years of choosing to not believe it, that Fauna is simply not a priority for most. I used to be on here multiple times each day and was simply a faunaholic. That is no longer the case and I've not renewed my membership and typically only stop by but a few times a week for any length of time that is. I am starting to understand when people don't make stopping by here a priority. Maybe that's the case for Steve? I would COMPLETELY agree Kahane that Steve needs to address this and address it soon. If he fails to then I have no choice but to put more credence into your posts. But, until I feel that he's been given enough time to address this I simply won't take the story at full face value. It's not a Kahane thing and it's not a Steve thing. It's simply due diligence on my end. Something that is missing far too often on this board.
Bob if it was simply a matter of him not dropping by fauna then I would agree with you, but his friends emailed him about this thread 6 days ago. I don't care if it was fauna classifieds, kingsnake or crazyreptiles.com, if someone that had sent me nearly 13 grand was talking negative about me on the internet I would be there to answer the call, and so would you. This won't look good on his resume. Say what you will about fauna but everyone doing a deal of any magnitude, with someone they don't know, checks it out.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:43 AM   #70
plin42
I tihink that is a really good point you made their kmurphy! I think, actually i know kahane has been extremly patient with Brock. All he is asking and i think the majority of people posting and reading this BOI, just want Brock to answer all facts that have been brought to the table. Kahane has been more then fair. He has given proof all of emails, bank deposits, dates and time, phone conversation ect.. I think most would agree that Brock still has the chance to right the wrong! Right now Brock looks like a pretty 'bad guy' to deal with. But he can still change all this. I dont think just a formal apology will do either, But he can still save his reputation that he has if he would just give the time of day to this situation. If he continues to allow time to pass, without doing anyting about this, then he has another thing comming. But he still has the opportunity to do something about this whole good gone bad situation. First and formost to provide what KaHane has paid for, but if he is a decent person and truly wants to keep his buisness on a good playing field there needs to be something to make up for all of this. and who knows, maybe Kahane will say dont worry about, but thank you..I dont know, sometimes just the gesture means more then anything. I hope for the sake of both parties that this gets resolved, and does not continue to drag on!

P.S..

Brock if you ever do read this BOI concerning yourself. First things first man! Say you are sorry to Mrs. Limsana! (hope i spelt that right KaHane)

Shane. P

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Bob if it was simply a matter of him not dropping by fauna then I would agree with you, but his friends emailed him about this thread 6 days ago. I don't care if it was fauna classifieds, kingsnake or crazyreptiles.com, if someone that had sent me nearly 13 grand was talking negative about me on the internet I would be there to answer the call, and so would you. This won't look good on his resume. Say what you will about fauna but everyone doing a deal of any magnitude, with someone they don't know, checks it out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!