Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #81
ravensgait
Give it a rest guys attacking and insulting Bob and Brandon isn't helping anyone. Hey just as you have your opinion, Bobs has his and I have mine. We may not agree with others opinions but no sense in going after the innocent bystanders..

I think most folks who don't know either party involved can read this thread and get a pretty good idea of what happened. Randy

Old 04-29-2008, 07:54 AM   #82
Griz
Spin doctor: People who have stood by whilst refusing to accurately portray what has actually been said. In spite of what seems to be an overwhelming amount of evidence showing to the contrary, the people who have continued to imply that which was never stated. Ie see Liberal.

Tony, I agree that we are trading words and other then entertainment value, there is little worth there. My only point here is that you need to remain objective until such time that you feel the evidence is overwhelming. I'm not there yet. Am I getting there? Yup, not due to your spinning but due to Steve's silence. He needs to handle this and handle it quickly.

Griz

Old 04-30-2008, 10:15 AM   #83
Hayezoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I have dealt with Brock in the past and it was by no means for a small amount. Brock was a pleasure to deal with and I had no issues of any kind. I would like to believe that calmer heads will prevail here and both of you can walk away with a little bit of self-respect. Right now, there are two losers in this situation who are both walking around with their fair share of stinch. Neither of you are winning this and neither of you will unless you both calm down and work this out. It's a shame it's come to this but I've not seen anything concrete to make me not deal with Steve. For whatever reason, I don't think we are getting an accurate picture of the events here. As with anything, there is always details that the public won't get that can remove a lot of the fog.

Griz
TWO losers in this situation?? One party is out money, the other party has the money and the product..............

Old 04-30-2008, 10:33 AM   #84
Hayezoo
Wow! This guy still hasnt sent the product!! There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for this behaviour!! I have never taken this long to send a product to anyone! It is clear that KaHane wants his snakes, and has made many efforts to try and contact this guy.
Wouldnt you defend yourself on the forum that is attacking you? I cant see how anyone can defend this guy. He says he has been trying to send the snakes since January...... what is Steve's handicap? All of the " threatening" e mails would not have had to be sent if he followed through with the deal and sent the snakes. I do not know any of the parties involved, I have just read what has been posted. This guys is trying to rip someone off.......anyone that cant see that should go back to high school business class...........

Old 04-30-2008, 10:54 AM   #85
Litesnsirens
Let's be fair Hayezoo ... remember how long it took Columbus to convince people that the world was round... albeit this issue isn't as complicated as that would have been back then ... this is more like str8 forward math...

The equation is as follows... person A has person B's money and for which he was supposed to give person B some snakes. Person A also still has the snakes... how do you balance the equation???

Some people will still want to know some more facts to be able to balance this equation...just because I find it easy doesn't mean everyone does...

everyone is in fact entitle to their own opinion ... even regarding simple equations ... like what does 1 + 1 equal ...

which when you break down this thread it really is about A has the money so B should have the snakes ... let's see that happen ... the why it hasn't happened yet is just a side point of interest ....

Old 04-30-2008, 11:11 AM   #86
Hayezoo
I am just amazed at this whole situation. I am being quite fair, having completed well over one thousand business transactions, I can say that I have never treated anyone like this. Steve should ship the product. Take a day off work, get it done. This should have happened weeks ago. Disgusting. Unless the correspondence between both parties has been falsified, it is very clear to see that Steve is being very difficult. It bothers me a little, to see people trying to defend this guy, or defend the situation. I have to say it - put yourself in KaHanes shoes.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:19 AM   #87
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayezoo
t bothers me a little, to see people trying to defend this guy, or defend the situation. I have to say it - put yourself in KaHanes shoes.

The only reason anyone was defending brock, is because this was BRAND new information to the BOI. Now that its been a few days, and no updated from Kahane or brock, my mind is changing to side with Kahane's position.

Im sorry, but i really dont LIKE to just sit and point the finger and say, "youre bad!" when it could have been an honest mistake/coincidence that something bad had to happen right now. I feel it fair to give people that chance before and outright condemnation.

If someone avoids the situation once posted here, or pretends not to realize the problem and no remedy is met, then yeah, ill start to sway in my opinion that maybe, this is a person i do not ever want to consider doing business with.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:28 AM   #88
Hayezoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle

If someone avoids the situation once posted here, or pretends not to realize the problem and no remedy is met, then yeah, ill start to sway in my opinion that maybe, this is a person i do not ever want to consider doing business with.

Agreed.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:31 AM   #89
spix14
I just want to know when this guy plans to send kahane his snakes. I'm starting to think he might be holding onto the female because he went ahead and bred her. What else could be taking this long?

Old 04-30-2008, 11:52 AM   #90
melanie76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
, start to sway in my opinion that maybe, this is a person i do not ever want to consider doing business with.
Is it starting just a bit? I dont know Kahane or Steve. But Id choose the first. Just from reading this thread. I think his silence admits his guilt. And its just really a quite ridiculous situation. I would love to hear an update from Kahane.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!