Anybody Recognize This Thief? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:00 PM   #11
Travis Johnson
Sign in pet store " Thieves will be shot, survivors shot again"

Old 10-01-2009, 10:37 PM   #12
chris allen
I used to do security, and I had a kid that used to look up at the camera all the time. One day he gave the finger to me and it really ticked me off, lol......it took a while, but I finally caught him stealing and had him locked up. Best part was his dad worked for the local Police department.

Old 10-02-2009, 04:54 AM   #13
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
I used to do security, and I had a kid that used to look up at the camera all the time. One day he gave the finger to me and it really ticked me off, lol......it took a while, but I finally caught him stealing and had him locked up. Best part was his dad worked for the local Police department.
Bet he didn't want to go home that day.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:53 PM   #14
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Money View Post
Bad Part is in Texas that is theft $500- $1500, which is a class A misdemeanor. He will get a slap on the hand and 2 years probation, Unless he has 2 previous convictions of theft and the charge will enhance.
I thought in Texas, they exacuted everyone

Old 01-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #15
bigalosu
Scum.

Old 01-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #16
acutirostris1313
What a dumb a$$! Pardon my french. He will get caught eventually.

I did a similiar thing at a small Dollar General store in my home town in the early 90's. This store had a small pet section which had a few fish and a lone box turtle. I visited the store to admire the box turtle a few times. The last few visits I noticed the box turtle had been in the same spot in his water bowl, since my previous visit. The turtle had been dead for at least a week. I reached into the aquarium and took the dead turtle. Their wasn't a clerk in the store that even knew what or how to feed the turtle. I should have bought the turtle sooner.

I gave him a propoer burial at my home.

Old 01-26-2010, 12:29 AM   #17
dandreptiles
What a D%$K

Old 03-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #18
cmor1031
Well at least she had a really good quality surveillance camera, I mean, if you saw him on the street, you would recognize that guy...what an ass

Old 04-11-2010, 08:38 AM   #19
cordell
i go to that pet shop all the time. i watched that little tortoise wishing I had the $ to drop on him. i remember thinking wow i cant believe somebody bought him with the economy the way it is! i wonder how he got it though, their enclosures are plexi-glass and are locked. lots of people always around as well, the herps are a easy view from the check out counters too. nothing worse than a thief!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!