Bob Clark Theft - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #11
Cp3_Pythons
Well I'll work for Reptiles and feeders

Old 07-28-2010, 08:36 PM   #12
iasc300
Thats ridiculas! I feel bad for the guy! But I would no doubtedly install a high class security system as well if my collection was like his.

Old 08-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #13
kingsnake
I will keep my eyes WIDE OPEN on every web site but im sure who ever stole them is gonna sit on them for a while but lets find out who's behind all this,Bob clark doesnt deserve this,i think some one is being paid to do this or some one knows the place really good,it seems like they knew what they wanted,only certain things were taken and im sure who ever did this and is behind this is reading all this so who ever you are YOU WILL GET CAUGHT and suffer the results of your actions BY MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!over and over and over!you have my support Bob!......................hey b uddy,thanks for the heads up bro we need more good brothers like you out their!shoot me a email lets talk sometime.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:29 PM   #14
lpd209
I hate theives!!!!!!!!!!! The funny thing is they always have tells. It's almost like poker, you bluff them enough and you'll get 'em. Especially when this place finds out! LOL

Old 11-07-2010, 02:34 PM   #15
leolsdy
gota grab some cameras an install them just to make sure it dont happen again.say u spend 2 grand on a ok security system.how much do all the snakes go for just on the last heist not too say the other 3.thats really to bad he has beutiful snakes.good luck to finding these idiots.grab some pitbulls theyll think twice

Old 11-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #16
Nick & Chelsea
The reason for this sort of thing happening, is because of the rules on this forum. I mean, Every single time one of us posts, or threads, and explains to the world what we have for sale, or just purchased. Our FULL NAME, CITY and STATE we live in and practically our damned dental records and social security numbers are out in the open for everyone to see.

I'm just saying.. Where's the security around here..?

No other forums have this kind of info displayed out in the open on every post or thread.

A lot of other forums don't even require a city, or any address info.

Seriously..

Old 11-07-2010, 03:26 PM   #17
Utta
Don't like it, don't use it...

Old 11-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #18
Nick & Chelsea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Don't like it, don't use it...
Not that I don't like the site.. I just think that the security precautions should be taken a bit more seriously.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #19
Utta
Its not the sight. Your info is public info. Its you're job to protect yourself and your animals/home.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #20
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Its not the sight. Your info is public info. Its you're job to protect yourself and your animals/home.
and part of protecting yourself is not just making it easy on the criminals to find you. Make them work for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!