Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2011, 02:46 AM   #41
InTheJungle
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie22195 View Post
I didn't know we were having a pitty party, I would have brought balloons. Are you saying that your disabled nephew is an issue? becuase many people juggle kids, work, sports, animals, and being married... so not totally sure why the miscarraige and the DISABLED (lots not forget that) nephew is even being added into the conversation.
WOW! You are one terrible person, and a nasty one at that!

Old 06-21-2011, 02:48 AM   #42
maggie22195
[quote=InTheJungle;1303916]
Quote:
HMMMMMM, why was this "sisters" account just made this month? Fishy, fishy, fishy! There are like 20 red flags that just went up for me! Seems like this handoff chick has lots of buddies or is deciding to make more accounts.[/QUOTE

Well, Maggie, feel free to check my website for the pet shop I just sold in New Mexico InTheJungleLLC.com
My son in the Army was killed 3 years ago, and when my oldest son in the USMC came back from his THIRD tour in Afganistan I felt so lucky that he was alive and I was able to hug him that we decided to sell our home and pet shop to move back to florida to be close to my babies. I have three daughters too!
So, that's the whole 'fishy' story!
Give me a break!

These sites are a sickness for people that can't get enough of other peoples business! I'm catching myself reading more and more UGH!!!
Again with the pitty party... why do I need to know about your son that died? yes, very sad but WAY off topic. Lets stick to the "supposed" reason you came her for, shall we?
I also don't understand how you moving back to Florida has anything to do with what I asked or pointed out from your account and posts...

Old 06-21-2011, 02:50 AM   #43
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheJungle View Post
WOW! You are one terrible person, and a nasty one at that!
Not really... I am just trying to understand why you are using your "loved ones" as such huge, horrible excuses... I don't think disabled children or people are a burden at all, we are lucky to have each person we cherish with us. But I am still not sure why you feel the need to be adding all this personal information about yourself that in no way pertains to this thread.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:51 AM   #44
InTheJungle
[quote=maggie22195;1303921]
Quote:

Again with the pitty party... why do I need to know about your son that died? yes, very sad but WAY off topic. Lets stick to the "supposed" reason you came her for, shall we?
I also don't understand how you moving back to Florida has anything to do with what I asked or pointed out from your account and posts...
You are something else lady! A real piece of trash!!!

Old 06-21-2011, 02:54 AM   #45
maggie22195
[quote=InTheJungle;1303923]
Quote:

You are something else lady! A real piece of trash!!!
Ok. Lets not get off topic. Lets get to the point of this thread or don't share at all please. Especially if you are going to just call others names when they call you out.

(oh, sorry for the loss of your son too. I am not a heartless person but this thread is here for everybody to hear the truth or sides of the story.)

Old 06-21-2011, 02:55 AM   #46
Katie.Shinkle
Diane, while I admire you coming here to defend your sister, I believe she should be doing that herself. She needs to come here and prove her claims, or she needs to let it drop. This back and forth bickering and pointing fingers is getting absolutely no where.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:02 AM   #47
InTheJungle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie.Shinkle View Post
Diane, while I admire you coming here to defend your sister, I believe she should be doing that herself. She needs to come here and prove her claims, or she needs to let it drop. This back and forth bickering and pointing fingers is getting absolutely no where.
Great idea and Totally agreed! Since Maggie and Candace have it all figured out, they can do all the talking.
Trying to help explain was a huge mistake on my part.
My family has been made 'fun' of by Maggie.
And I will NOT have anything to do with people that are so damn nasty and miserable!

Geez people! Get a life and stop being so mean!

Old 06-21-2011, 03:05 AM   #48
maggie22195
Quote:
Great idea and Totally agreed! Since Maggie and Candace have it all figured out, they can do all the talking.
Trying to help explain was a huge mistake on my part. (PITTY PARTY)
My family has been made 'fun' of by Maggie. (PITTY PARTY)
And I will NOT have anything to do with people that are so damn nasty and miserable!

I never have made fun of your family. I even said I am sorry for your sons death! You are using a person with disabilities as a burden on your sister! I don't understand how you get off saying I am the one making fun of your family. You seem like the miserable one who likes to feel sorry for yourself. ONCE AGAIN, I am SORRY for your sons death. but lets keep it on topic.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:06 AM   #49
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Trying to help explain was a huge mistake on my part.
My family has been made 'fun' of by Maggie.

What I said doesn't mean I believe any of the accusations. Just want to clarify that.

We need e-mails, or any other similar communication, a copy of the check (black out the bank info), and whatever else may help.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:07 AM   #50
maggie22195
[quote=maggie22195;1303924]
Quote:

Ok. Lets not get off topic. Lets get to the point of this thread or don't share at all please. Especially if you are going to just call others names when they call you out.

(oh, sorry for the loss of your son too. I am not a heartless person but this thread is here for everybody to hear the truth or sides of the story.)
RIGHT THERE!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!