Good Guy Ashlie Jawiche aka Scaredy Cat Geckos aka ScaredyCatAsh - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #11
rocklizard
I have purchased 4 geckos from Ashley so far. Her communication is very thorough, she is patient with questions, ships promptly, and her geckos have all been even healthier and lovelier in person. Great seller, great breeder, great stock!

Old 04-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #12
Markm0723
I just received my first Crestie from Ashley, and I have to say that she is a wonderful person to deal with. She was extremely helpful, the packing was flawless, and Pepper is even prettier in person than the pics Ashley had posted. I can't wait to do business with her again!

Here's a pic of Pepper

Thanks Again,
Mark Mercier

Old 04-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #13
CrestedNation
I received a pretty extreme crestie from Ashley in the beginning of April and had her hold the little one til the end of the month. Received the package on the 25th and was quite happy with Drezzy. Ashley is great to deal with and to talk to. Knowing she runs a reptile store, i'd say she does great job. It's also fun drooling over her collection Thank you Ashley and will keep an eye out for future kids of yours.

Old 04-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #14
CYBR
If dealt with Ashley in the past .... WOW !!!!
Her stock is AWESOME !!!!

Old 04-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #15
CYBR
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYBR View Post
I dealt with Ashley in the past .... WOW !!!!
Her stock is AWESOME !!!!
Opps !!!! I've dealt w/ Ashley in the past... A+++

Old 10-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #16
CGMa
I purchased a beautiful juvenille crested gecko from Ashley earlier this year, and also very recently completed a couple of trades with her. She is very helpful and willing to answer and and all questions, and all animals arrived healthy and even more beautiful than expected.

I have also had the pleasure of visiting her breeding facility first hand and can attest to the fact that her animals are very well kept and cared for. I would not hesitate to recommend Ashley and look forward to doing more business with her in the future!

Old 11-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #17
that_girl
I did a trade with Ashley a few weeks ago, and we were able to ship each other's geckos this week. The gecko I received was perfectly packaged and fat and sassy when it arrived.

While Ashley only sent me a quick picture of the gecko, I was blown away with it's awesomeness in person. I would not hesitate to trade or buy from Ashley and I definitely recommend her to everyone.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:31 PM   #18
Roofrgirl
Thumbs up Scaredy Cats Geckos

I purchased Andrew & Calico as a package deal around Nov 1, 12... and must say I am very happy with my purchase... Ashlie was great to deal with and everything happened in a timely fashion... I am now in process of getting a 3rd Gecko from Ashlie and will continue to deal with her... THANK YOU ASHLIE

below are Andrew and Calico
Attached Images

Old 01-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #19
oreillym
Winter

Ashley, Winter is one of the healthiest and best looking all around geckos with great structure and size I have ever received! She has such a wide dorsal and thick body and tail she looks like she will be gigantic I wanted to thanks you for producing such quality geckos and I am sure to be a long time customer!
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #20
Mononoke
Received a package from Ashley this morning in the mail. Everything was packed flawlessly and I liked the inclusion of business cards as well as the hatch dates and names of the parents on the deli cups of my geckos.

During the transaction, she offered me other geckos that she thought I'd be interested in at very discounted prices because my first picks were all sold. She was also provided parent information and was fun to talk to about the geckos.

The geckos I received are both healthy and beautiful and while her photography is excellent, I really was not expecting one in particular to be so good looking. I really feel as if I stole these geckos from her!

I'm very excited to see what she produces in 2013, as I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!