Good Guy Ashlie Jawiche aka Scaredy Cat Geckos aka ScaredyCatAsh - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2013, 04:42 PM   #31
iheartgeckos
I most recently purchased a beautiful glowing orange/yellow spotty pinner from Ashley at Scaredy Cat Geckos. Wow is all I can say! Seriously this crested gecko is the bee's knees! I was completely impressed by Ashley's detailed packaging and professionalism. Not to mention the quality of the crested gecko I bought from her. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and definitely recommend working with her if you have not yet. Thanks Ashley!
Attached Images

Old 08-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #32
RachelRW
A+++ from Ashley.
We waited for shipping weather for a couple weeks after I was done paying off my recent purchase from Ashley. I was glad it didn't take much longer than it did to get shipping because, well... look at him.

Ash had great contact, and took a few extra pics for me, let me use them with links on my own page and when shipping time came we chatted for quite awhile back and forth waiting for the gecko to get to me since it was late. The shipment time changed on us, so we were both a little nervous (nervous nelly me biting my nails!). Weather was fine, and he arrived a lot later than the second guaranteed time, but he arrived SLEEPING in his cute little cup. Once awake, he was alert, active and prettier than I'd ever expect him to be. He is a little gem. I'm very happy with the service and my purchase. I wouldn't ever hesitate to do business with Ashley again! Will is settling in nicely, is active and eating already.

Old 08-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #33
nvlove76
Great experience with Scardey Cat Geckos!!!

I recently got 2 cresties from Ashley. Weather was too warm to ship so we had to wait for it clear up for a few months. She remained in contact with me through the whole process and answered any questions I had. The moment the weather cleared she was promptly in contact with me and remained in contact throughout the whole shipping process. The geckos arrived to be safe and healthy and HOLEY WOW does she produce some steller animals!!!!! More than pleased with this transaction and I will certainly be going back for more!! Both my babies are already eating and showing tons of character! <3 I highly recommend Ashley!

-Valerie B.
Attached Images

Old 09-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #34
CharlieGeckos
I don't honestly know why anyone WOULDN'T purchase from Ashley. Her geckos are beautiful, her photos are beautiful... there's just no downside to doing a transaction with her

I purchased my dream gecko from Ashley (a Sharpie baby!) and she arrived in absolutely perfect condition (if a bit cranky from being in a box overnight). Even after going from one coast to the opposite, the gecko was perfectly fat and healthy and happy! She's just stunning and settling in wonderfully I would definitely encourage everyone to do themselves a favor and purchase from Ashley- you won't regret it!

Old 11-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #35
Kokopelli Geckos
I recently did a LOT of business with Ashlie. We did a bloodline swap for a couple of geckos and I purchased 3 more. Her collection is top notch. Second to none IMO. She is fantastic to deal with. A true professional. I love these babies and I know that we'll do more business in the future! Thank you, Ashlie!!!

Old 12-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #36
KandE_Geckos
Just a quick note to say how great Ashley was to deal with! We got 2 unbelievable geckos from her and she shipped quick, transaction was smooth and she's a genuine class act!!! Really cool just talking with her a bit here and there too Can't wait to get some more from her in the future!

Old 02-14-2014, 11:13 PM   #37
Kimfishepet
Received two cresties from Ashlie at scaredy cat geckos today. Despite a delay by FedEx, my little babies arrived here healthy and beautiful, packaged with care. Ashlie was wonderful to do business with and her collection of breeders and offspring are amazing!! I will definitely be a repeat customer and have another coming from her in a couple of weeks!

Old 11-09-2015, 06:07 PM   #38
ughliz
Talking My purchases with SCG

I got this new guy not to long ago from Ashley at Scaredy Cat Gecko. This is my second gecko from her, and they have been wonderful purchasing experiences.

The first purchase went so smoothly. Ashley answered all my questions on lineage and even searched for some extra parent photos for me. She was very kind and patient while I picked which of her fantastic geckos to buy. Shipping was quick and effortless for me with no delays at all.

The second gecko I picked is my dream gecko, and with such a reasonable price tag. Unfortunately weather wasn't on our side, so I couldn't have him shipped right away. around when shipping weather was opening up, Ashley posted that delivery to Daytona reptile expo would be available. I didn't see it until last minute and she still got my new guy on his way the day she had to send them out.

Both geckos arrived in wonderful health, with great weights for their sizes and eating like voracious little beasts. they were also very handle-able and sweet.
I could not be happier with Ashley's customer service, animals and patience. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again!
Thank you Ashley!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!