I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #61
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
I'm not threatening to bring anyone to court.
You can't get a court order to have your profile removed without filing a lawsuit, and then you would have to state in your complaint the legal reason(s) your profile should be deleted. "Because I trashed my reputation" doesn't count.

Here's the really fun part: even on the outside chance you did win, most of what is submitted to a court as part of a lawsuit is also public record. This would include screen shots of all your posts here as part of the discovery process. So, anyone looking for background information on you will find it, and probably more quickly through the court system database search engines than through this site or even Google will.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:13 AM   #62
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Unless your real savvy with law you will need a lawyer.

Now, between this guy and a couple of the boi posts I think we can call 2014 the year of the psychotic.
Ahem, as I said in another thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Sheesh.... Every day is a new adventure around here.....

Old 02-08-2014, 01:19 AM   #63
Mistyck
Keeps you on your toes Rich.

Old 02-08-2014, 11:17 AM   #64
Chiappini92
So basically I'm in the wrong for apologizing, asking as polite as possible to be removed from a condescending community, and not using any profanity despite the fact that its probably the hardest thing for any troll(or any writer for that matter) to do? The worst part of it all is that people are laughing at this total "meltdown" of mine as if they have nothing better to do? Also the fact that no one in this community has the balls to defend me shows just how "mature and professional" this community is. A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep, so y'all can take them back to the flock.

Old 02-08-2014, 11:36 AM   #65
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
So basically I'm in the wrong for apologizing, asking as polite as possible to be removed from a condescending community, and not using any profanity despite the fact that its probably the hardest thing for any troll(or any writer for that matter) to do? The worst part of it all is that people are laughing at this total "meltdown" of mine as if they have nothing better to do? Also the fact that no one in this community has the balls to defend me shows just how "mature and professional" this community is. A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep, so y'all can take them back to the flock.
Your delusions of entitlement and station will be of no use to you.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:15 PM   #66
WebSlave
Quote:
Quote:
Because I was just trolling and I don't want people think that it's real. I'm pretty good at writing, I like to practice it frequently but now that I realize it's permanent I just want out. No questions asked.

So, you first claimed to just be trolling on my site, which would be an admittance that you purposely came here just to crap all over this place just for your amusement. Or on the other hand you are just outright lying about the trolling part and that is just the way you really are. You now want ME to clean up the mess you made so other people can't do a search on your name and find that crapfest of yours, whether intentional or accidentally, in the future. Did I interpret that correctly?

And because of the reaction of the people here about what YOU instigated, that shows a lack of maturity and professionalism on our part? Seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY?? If you were actually trolling, you were EXPECTING that sort of reaction, weren't you? And if you were not trolling, what exactly WERE you expecting as reactions?

Sorry about that, but I'm real big on allowing people to have all the rope they want to wrap around their own necks. I don't mind at all that people will make a spectacle of themselves and paint a picture for all to see about THEM. If someone wants to be entertaining in that manner, then who am I to stand in their way during the show?

As for cleaning up the mess they made and wiping their asses (figuratively speaking) afterwards, well, sorry, I'm just not inclined to do that. It's known as "responsibility", and I think it's about time that you take a big gulp out of that cup in your life. Some things that you will do cannot be undone just because you simply want it to be so. YOU made YOURSELF the butt of your own joke, apparently, if in fact you really were here just to be a troll.

A lot of things have taken place on this site that have been a learning experience for a lot of people. Hopefully this incident was such an event for you.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #67
Chiappini92
First off, I did learn a lesson, second of all I'm not trying to ask YOU to clean up my mess but you refuse to give me the tools to do so. You disabled my editing and refuse to delete my profile. Oh wait you can't just do that and let us be on our way? You have to give me a lecture on responsibility like my mom? All you have to do is delete my profile and you can keep every other post as blank so you can laugh at it all you want with your snakes and lizards and such, I'm not into that stuff anymore but I'm still passionate about my mammals. Yes I did learn a lesson but c'mon like your being ridiculous and unreasonable.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:33 PM   #68
Lucille
Quote:
So basically I'm in the wrong for apologizing, asking as polite as possible to be removed from a condescending community, and not using any profanity despite the fact that its probably the hardest thing for any troll(or any writer for that matter)
You are not being polite. Couched in your posts are constant digs at this community. By your own words you came here to troll, and trolling hurts people. One more time: your only way out is to apologize and start anew. Not apologize and add snide remarks. Just apologize and maybe be quiet for a while.

About writers and profanity, I've had several magazine articles published and was a staff writer on a small newspaper for a while. It was not hard not to use profanity.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:50 PM   #69
hhmoore
Quote:
First off, I did learn a lesson, second of all I'm not trying to ask YOU to clean up my mess but you refuse to give me the tools to do so. You disabled my editing and refuse to delete my profile. Oh wait you can't just do that and let us be on our way? You have to give me a lecture on responsibility like my mom? All you have to do is delete my profile and you can keep every other post as blank so you can laugh at it all you want with your snakes and lizards and such, I'm not into that stuff anymore but I'm still passionate about my mammals. Yes I did learn a lesson but c'mon like your being ridiculous and unreasonable.
You're quite focused on what you want...but you don't seem to grasp that you aren't going to get special treatment here. Read each of the following, as they pertain to your most recent post (I'll go in order):
- Yes, you are asking him to clean up your mess; because he is the only one that has the ability to delete your account.
- You can't make what you've posted here go away; but that doesn't mean you couldn't repaint the image you present, if you were so inclined. (I understand that you're not, and that's fine...you're option, in that case, is to accept it & move on with your life)
- We did not disable your editing privileges; you never had them. Even if you did, there would have been a time limit on your ability to edit your posts. You know why? Because other people that were able to edit have gone back and removed numerous posts. That goes against one of the basic premises of this site - that, to the greatest extent possible, the content of this site is permanent (classified ads excluded).
- Yes, we refuse to delete your profile...but it nothing to do with YOU. That is the policy of this site, and every member that gets through the registration process is stuck with it. Including you. (refer to my first statement in this post)
- Sorry that you feel that being lectured; perhaps if your mom's lectures had sunk in, you wouldn't be getting it from total strangers.
- Ridiculous and unreasonable? Because we're not catering to your desires? If that stance gets you through this, then great. We're ridiculous and unreasonable...AND YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT GOING TO BE DELETED.

You aren't into reptiles any longer; but you still like mammals - why not simply log out & not return, then. Leave this site behind, move on, and be a better person with your new mammal friends. Goodbye, so long, best wishes, good luck, and all that other happy stuff.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:55 PM   #70
Chiappini92
Because your community sucks to be honest, you people make adopting an exotics animal such a process and make it practically unaffordable to people who don't have hundreds of bucks to blow, even than when your willing to spend a lot of money something stupid has to happen like forckng you to fill out an application and wait weeks or even mknths for a response, than to make it worse y'all take pride in breeding these species when there are thousands of cats and dogs that get out to sleep every hour of the day that are I'm dire need of homes and attention. Not that reptiles are mindless, my leopard gecko recognized her owner a year after she had given her to me. I'm all for ethical breeding and what not but seriously all my friends that have had reptiles get bored and give them away or worse. I had one guy order a snake from an website with a moderately good reputation only to have it contract mites and kill all his reptiles, and this guy was actually dedicated to them. Lets face it, this industry is flawed so there. I said it. Personally I couldn't are about posts and whatnot. I just want my profile deleted so do as I wish like a normal message board.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!