Bad Guy Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2015, 10:52 AM   #31
Realauren89

Took a peek into his Facebook and found the above as well other things that seem derogatory towards people and preferences.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Old 08-19-2015, 01:13 PM   #32
vampyrebyte
Wow, all this over a mistake that he made and not wanting to give in and get you the correct gecko or a measly $100 back, which in my opinion you should get the entire amount back for that gecko.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:25 PM   #33
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Thank you, vampyrebyte.
Actually, the partial refund was okay being I do indeed have an animal, not the right animal thou.

Regardless of his treatment I wasn't expecting anything for "free." After sending the CC company his threats yesterday afternoon the card company actually gave me a little over $200 back, maybe like $210. Really just sucks it had to be this way.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:27 PM   #34
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Thank you - vampyrebyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyrebyte View Post
Wow, all this over a mistake that he made and not wanting to give in and get you the correct gecko or a measly $100 back, which in my opinion you should get the entire amount back for that gecko.
Thank you, vampyrebyte.
Actually, the partial refund was okay being I do indeed have an animal, not the right animal thou.

Regardless of his treatment I wasn't expecting anything for "free." After sending the CC company his threats yesterday afternoon the card company actually gave me a little over $200 back, maybe like $210. Really just sucks it had to be this way.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:28 PM   #35
vampyrebyte
Oh wow, that was extremely good of them.

It does really suck that this happened to you.
You gave him a ton of business and promoted him by saying nice things all the time.
And then he turns around and treats you like this? Thats bullshit!

Ben Howard

Old 08-19-2015, 01:34 PM   #36
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyrebyte View Post
Oh wow, that was extremely good of them.

It does really suck that this happened to you.
You gave him a ton of business and promoted him by saying nice things all the time.
And then he turns around and treats you like this? Thats bullshit!

Ben Howard
Everyones support means a lot.
Angelique N. Coe

Old 08-19-2015, 01:34 PM   #37
snowgyre
What a mess. You clearly received the wrong leo. The head spot patterns are completely different, as well as the color saturation. The seller should have either offered a full refund, offered to pay for return shipment of the animal you didn't order and probably didn't need (or let you have the mistake animal for free), and send the actual animal you ordered. That's all standard operating procedure for a mistake. Making excuses and forcing a customer to resort to a credit card chargeback is simply unacceptable, and smacks of a scam. It makes you wonder if he ever actually had the gecko you ordered in his possession.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:04 PM   #38
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmebabee View Post
The term person of color in general is not a bad thing.
The fact that anyone mentions race is silly unless it's important to the story.
I have used the term on various occasions and still do to this day.
Anyone who has ever seen a post from Brian knows that he uses color for everything. As soon as you don't agree with him, you are a racist and it gets nasty. He's been banned from most facebook groups. I'm sure I'll be under attack now for just posting this here. He attacks breeders all the time and says how jealous they are. You couldn't pay me to take an animal from him.

That is definitely not the same gecko you paid for. I really hope he comes around, but I just don't see that happening from him. He's never wrong...

Old 08-19-2015, 03:00 PM   #39
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
Anyone who has ever seen a post from Brian knows that he uses color for everything. As soon as you don't agree with him, you are a racist and it gets nasty. He's been banned from most facebook groups. I'm sure I'll be under attack now for just posting this here. He attacks breeders all the time and says how jealous they are. You couldn't pay me to take an animal from him.

That is definitely not the same gecko you paid for. I really hope he comes around, but I just don't see that happening from him. He's never wrong...
I've received 2 shipments from Brian, the first went fairly well, though he did forget to include 1 female with the first shipping, and neglected to provide invoice and print out of linage he states he would. No biggie, things happen in terms of shipping, people forget and he did later post some linage details in Facebook messaging. The 2nd experience was total opposite(as you see here), unfortunately. Regardless of this experience I am grateful for the positive experiences I've had with other breeders I've purchased from and for the support from the community, thank you! Really, I hope others wont have to go through this type of thing; sad fact is others will. I encourage thosethat want to make a purchase to 1 - Use Ban Hammer Leopard Geckos group on Facebook or another reliable source to find a honest breeder. 2- If an issue comes up, try to settle the issue with the person directly, be patient, be respectful 3- Don't bash 4- come here, to the BOI with as much information as possible, if the issue isn't resolvable with the breeder 4 - Use PayPal and never provide your CC over the phone to anyone. Hopefully this experience helps educate others.

Angelique N. Coe

Old 08-19-2015, 03:40 PM   #40
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Shipping settled BNB Exotics (prior to delivery)

Email between Binti & I prior to delivery of the female that wasn't shipped in error from my original shipment. The male (wrong male) was also shipped at the same time.

After trying to resolve the problem upon delivery and being threatened by him - see post on page 1 ( I believe that is where the post shows something from him saying words similar to - I will regret shitting on him. Followed that message I stop communication and attempted to reach out approx 2 weeks late w/o a response. The next response I received was him threatening to ruin my credibility for what he calls fraud. What I truly did wasn't fraud, I simply requesting a chargeback for a partial refund from the CC company. You can also see the details on page 1 of the post, I believe.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!