Bad Guy Lesly Erin Crested Gecko Scammer - Exoticleecrested - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:05 PM   #21
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGeckos View Post
I'm not sure if you've read anything on the thread, this woman kept prolonging the shipping until it was out of paypal claim time, in addition to that i've read that paypal rarely accept claims when it comes to live reptiles.
Paypal can't do that. They will honor all legitimate claims.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:17 PM   #22
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGeckos View Post
this woman kept prolonging the shipping until it was out of paypal claim time, in addition to that i've read that paypal rarely accept claims when it comes to live reptiles.
Just as an FYI, when it comes to live animals/reptiles, PayPal will, generally, refund someone, regardless, if nothing was received.
Where it becomes problematical, is if something is received but there is a dispute over condition, injury, or the like.

However, lately, there have been cases where PayPal said they would refund upon proof that the animal/reptile was returned to seller. 'Course, this could be subject to whether, or not, they woke up, on the right side of the bed, that day.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:39 PM   #23
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic maker View Post
Haha you are funny. If you owned a story and someone came to you asking for money or product from a incident 2 years ago what will you do? You would not give them anything because it was two years ago!
You don't make sense. You think just because they got away with it for two years that they shouldn't pay their debt? I'm glad you're not into reptiles anymore, we're better off without you.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:15 AM   #24
cbackwoodsgeckos
If you think that because it's been 2 years, she shouldn't be demanding a refund then I am glad you are not a seller. It would be one thing if 2 years ago she received a gecko and simply didn't like it and was demanding a refund. But this person stole from her and disappeared. I would be doing the exact same thing. If the person has the nerve to come back into business, then I'm gonna say something about how they cheated me and get the money I could have used on a breeder worth my time. Quit being so ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-05-2015, 11:30 PM   #25
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
You don't make sense. You think just because they got away with it for two years that they shouldn't pay their debt? I'm glad you're not into reptiles anymore, we're better off without you.
It's the matter of timing. Im pretty sure this women did not for two years without being heard from over one transaction.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:30 AM   #26
EliteGeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic maker View Post
It's the matter of timing. Im pretty sure this women did not for two years without being heard from over one transaction.
I don't know why you are trying to defend this person that stole money from me and other people. All of your replies have been somewhat giving her an excuse to take the money and making me look like the bad person. There is no excuse for stealing people's money, Lesly is a thief, there is no other word for it. Her business facebook was inactive for the 2 years and so was her pangea forum account. You've created more uneccesary drama in this thread, like a poster above me said, i'm not going to contunue wasting my time with your ignorence. Good luck

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!