Bad Guy Nicholas P. Heistan CNH Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:32 PM   #31
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Bill, you hate me and I surely hate you. It's amazing you have fixated on me to the point you kept an irrelevant screen shot for OVER A YEAR. Just to try to use it against me. Get me out of your head, leave me alone, stop trying to make me out to be a bad person when you're the one who has obviously taken so much time trying to make me out to be a bad person. Grow up.
Dont flatter yourself. I build Raid system for a living. My job entails maintaining, securing, recovering data. Even among many terabytes of data I can pull up information or an image in 2 or 3 clicks of a mouse. You do understand that one does not have to carry around such and image with them just waiting for the time it can be used right? My comments regarding you only follow a comment you have made somewhere. Its called a response. There is not a whole of capabilities needed for one to make one.

I dont need to try and make you out as a bad person because you simple are a bad person. You need no help from me or anybody else. In this case, this comment here: "Also if you're making 4 payments on 175 should you really be buying animals?" needs no assistance from anyone or anything to help make you a bad person. A good person would never had made such a comment.

"irrelevant screen shot" Really... In the words of the great Inigo Montoya, I do not think that word means what you think it means. Hell, Im almost willing to bet you $50 that you could not come up with a more relevant situation where that screen shot should be used, if not just in the hopes that your snakes could eat again. But alas... I do not think you are a person of honor and therefore I would never place a gentlemen's bet with one such as yourself.

Quote:
And yea, I used some money, OVER A YEAR AGO for the animals. I now breed my own rats, am taking care of 15 snakes, 6 of which are not mine. But you don't have all of that info do you? No. You want to use info from OVER A YEAR AGO to try to ruin me because you are a petty person who cannot let go of an argument and you getting banned from a group for personally attacking me for absolutely no reason or is disagreeing with someone enough reason to go on their facebook and personally attack them and their family? and you are seriously dredging up old info as if it is relevant now, most of which you can't even prove. Btw that deposit was used for the animals since my fiance wasn't paid yet, and that money was put back aside afterwards, hut you didn't know that either did you, nope.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Dont know it and dont give a **** about it. Why? Because its "irrelevant" to your comments made here. I was removed (not banned) from a site due to you running off like a little hurt child and giving a BS story. Immediately after I showed the truth to the Admins I was added back to the site and you were banned (not removed). Oh.. and I was made an Admin. Then you were also banned (not removed) from additional site(s). Is it all coming back to you now? If not why dont you go on those sites and look it up. Oh, wait, you cant... you are banned.

"I am sitting in a HOSPITAL BED IN PAIN!" waaaaa waaaaa waaaaa... poor poor Ms. Ortiz. always the victim. So what happened? you go to the hospital some time this afternoon and spend a few hours there. You dont know my life. I have lived in pain for near 6 years now. I still dont say such insulting comments about people without even knowing about them or their situation. You, on the other hand, seem to thrive on it.

The saddest part of your last pity party excuse is that you see it as just that, an excuse. You completely fail to see that since you yourself have been on hard times (while choosing to purchase animals like the 2 snake from the aforementioned person if I remember correctly) that this makes you an even worse person. Its not an excuse. Its another example of why I think you are such a poor example of a member in this community.

You are pathetically transparent in your ways. Your Modus operandi seems to be to enter and attack (your seemingly favorite accusation). You often do not have the proper information. All that seems needed is that you are somehow connected to the one being brought to task here. Maybe just a friend, maybe just someone you are looking to get a good deal from. You do so without any regard for the person you attack with your BS inane comments. You show no regard for them, their business, their income or their families yet its always poor poor Ms Ortiz. I dont hate you. You, and people like you, make me ill, thats all. There is a difference but I would never expect someone of such limited capabilities to understand that.

When do we get to the part where you keep saying "im done here" but you are never done. My comments are only in response to yours. Simply go away and I will have no reason to comment on any of your asinine posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
You're not alone.
Thank you... I appreciate any support on this that may come my way.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:48 PM   #32
ElexisC
Lol ok. I made payments on 2 animals that totaled over $600, not 175. And again at that point I needed puppy food and a couple rats, the deposit was then put back when my fiance got paid a couple days later. Not that it was even needed as they finished the purchase of the puppy, in 2014. You used that screen shot like that was just this past summer. And you don't know me enough to call me a bad person. Wow I made one statement on here you don't like, a lot of people have said worse in other threads but you only target me, obviously you care lol.

And a sob bs story? It was plain to see in the comments that you and another were going threw mine and another person's facebook and making attacks on photos and such, you were banned. You also made another facebook, I know this because I had you blocked, did not unblock you, yet you showed back up in comments, meaning new Facebook account.

And YOU banned me from a group that you were an admin of, that I had no clue you were even in. I was commenting on a thread and you pooped up with your attacks and threatened to ban me for no reason, oh wait you had just got banned from another group for attacking me and someone else.. also the person who you admin that group is just a jerk like you are who takes up for friends even if they're in the wrong. Yea I've been banned from some groups, because I say what I think whether someone wants to hear it or not and some overly sensitive people can't take it and freak out or don't like being told they're doing something wrong. I really don't care I was banned from groups, that still doesn't make me a bad person because some fb admins think they're gods. Now I'm not going to derail this any further. I saw a name I knew of in a bad guy title, when I had never heard any bad about him before hand, and messaged him to let him know it was here and I posted what he had told me about this. Oh and he was going to refund the $35 but the impatient op started a claim that has everything locked up so he cant, and he blocked the op because the op kept hounding him for $35. If nick said "pay the fees or you don't get the snake" then that in my opinion would make it wrong, very wrong. Like I said, he told me there was payments and miscellaneous fees after those payments that he later found out was due to his son, the op jumped the gun, and most likely misinterpreted, which I agree that doesn't look that good, but could have kept a level head and let it play out. All nick wanted to do (from what he told me) was figure out all those fees on his paypal because things "weren't adding up" the op was told several times he was going to get the $35 from what nick has told me, hut filed a paypal dispute and went to the bank instead of giving him a resonance amount of time to complete it.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:52 PM   #33
ElexisC
Quote:
Lol ok. I made payments on 2 animals that totaled over $600, not 175. And again at that point I needed puppy food and a couple rats, the deposit was then put back when my fiance got paid a couple days later. Not that it was even needed as they finished the purchase of the puppy, in 2014. You used that screen shot like that was just this past summer. And you don't know me enough to call me a bad person. Wow I made one statement on here you don't like, a lot of people have said worse in other threads but you only target me, obviously you care lol.

And a sob bs story? It was plain to see in the comments that you and another were going threw mine and another person's facebook and making attacks on photos and such, you were banned. You also made another facebook, I know this because I had you blocked, did not unblock you, yet you showed back up in comments, meaning new Facebook account.

And YOU banned me from a group that you were an admin of, that I had no clue you were even in. I was commenting on a thread and you pooped up with your attacks and threatened to ban me for no reason, oh wait you had just got banned from another group for attacking me and someone else.. also the person who you admin that group is just a jerk like you are who takes up for friends even if they're in the wrong. Yea I've been banned from some groups, because I say what I think whether someone wants to hear it or not and some overly sensitive people can't take it and freak out or don't like being told they're doing something wrong. I really don't care I was banned from groups, that still doesn't make me a bad person because some fb admins think they're gods. Now I'm not going to derail this any further. I saw a name I knew of in a bad guy title, when I had never heard any bad about him before hand, and messaged him to let him know it was here and I posted what he had told me about this. Oh and he was going to refund the $35 but the impatient op started a claim that has everything locked up so he cant, and he blocked the op because the op kept hounding him for $35. If nick said "pay the fees or you don't get the snake" then that in my opinion would make it wrong, very wrong. Like I said, he told me there was payments and miscellaneous fees after those payments that he later found out was due to his son, the op jumped the gun, and most likely misinterpreted, which I agree that doesn't look that good, but could have kept a level head and let it play out. All nick wanted to do (from what he told me) was figure out all those fees on his paypal because things "weren't adding up" the op was told several times he was going to get the $35 from what nick has told me, hut filed a paypal dispute and went to the bank instead of giving him a resonance amount of time to complete it.

Popped up*

The person who created the group you admin*

Old 11-04-2015, 06:07 PM   #34
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by chkadii View Post

Hope this clears up where I was coming from in my post!
I am sorry if my post came off as being rude, that was never the intention. I just wanted to point out that the seller did the refund then cut off communication.

I agree this is a horrible. The whole amount should be refunded. Non-refundable is only there so the seller does not loose any major amount of money. But if the seller is the one that can not finish the deal, then it the whole amount should be returned.

Ms. Craig and Mr. Zowak is there a possiblity we could move this thread back to the subject?

Old 11-04-2015, 06:11 PM   #35
Black Adder
Ms. Craig and Mr. Zowak is there a possiblity we could move this thread back to the subject?[/quote]

Entertaining maybe
Relevant to op boi?
Not at all.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:27 PM   #36
AbsoluteApril
Keep the thread on topic, at this point it is veering off course. Thank you.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:28 PM   #37
Pasodama
Quote:
Lol ok. I made payments on 2 animals that totaled over $600, not 175.
It doesn't matter.
Also, according to the OP, all payments (full amount of $175) were made within 3 weeks. That is a rather short time period.

That aside, there are those who budget for all living expenses, including animal care/feed, where whatever is left over is "play money". Doesn't matter if it is $20 or $2000. Fact is that the people, who do this, don't have a problem with providing for their animals. If you do not know someone's circumstances, and do not have all facts, it is wrong to make that comment.

At any rate, OP should have been refunded his payment in full. Seller needs to refund the remaining portion of $35 .

Old 11-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #38
Pasodama
Sorry about the off topic portion, in my post, that I contributed.
Was the only comment I was going to make re. any of that.
Didn't see the mod request/warning until after I posted.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:34 PM   #39
BillZ
Ms. Craig and Mr. Zowak is there a possiblity we could move this thread back to the subject?[/quote]

I understand the concern and would also like it to stay on topic but with all due respect all comments should be open to being refuted and when someone shows a tendency to continually make such statements then others should be made aware of who the source of such comment is and what their past also is. Im sure you would not want such comments directed to you and not have the opportunity to respond or have someone with more knowledge regarding the comments respond. I argue that my posts were necessary and concede that no more should be needed but if that need does arise, one should be able to address it.

With that being said. Seller got paid what the agreed upon price is. There is no situation that I can think of that happened here that would allow the seller to ask the buyer for more $ then the agreed upon price and especially one that is against the agreed upon chosen payment methods TOS. The non refundable deposit would/should and is designed to protect the seller from the buyer backing out of the transaction and in this case the seller faulted on his obligation to ship the item(s) once he was paid in full.

Lets be clear here. This is not about $35. This is about $5.25 in fees

Old 11-04-2015, 06:38 PM   #40
Black Adder
I have absolutely NO idea why any seller would even dream of damaging their hard earnt business reputation over $35?
It seems to be clear here that the seller caused the non sale and there should not even be ANY question over a deposit not being refunded.
Nicholas, do the right thing now before it is too late
Send the $35 back.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!