Bad Guy Nicholas P. Heistan CNH Reptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:51 PM   #41
pwebyd90
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Oh and he was going to refund the $35 but the impatient op started a claim that has everything locked up so he cant, and he blocked the op because the op kept hounding him for $35.
Heres another screenshot with some time stamps
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2015, 07:10 PM   #42
BillZ
Seems like a nice fellow.....

Old 11-04-2015, 07:13 PM   #43
CwnAnnwn
Wow. I am just...wow.

I am sorry, but this is way beyond 35 dollars. Non one and I mean no one, deserves to be treated like that.

Mr. Jones could you please post the whole conversation?

Old 11-04-2015, 07:14 PM   #44
TheLittleHeathen
Wow... that is just beyond unprofessional...

Old 11-04-2015, 07:16 PM   #45
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
Wow. I am just...wow.

I am sorry, but this is way beyond 35 dollars. Non one and I mean no one, deserves to be treated like that.

Mr. Jones could you please post the whole conversation?
I would like to see this, too, but make sure you cover the swear words.

Old 11-04-2015, 07:25 PM   #46
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
I would like to see this, too, but make sure you cover the swear words.
Dont think there would be much left to post by then......

Old 11-04-2015, 08:06 PM   #47
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
All nick wanted to do (from what he told me) was figure out all those fees on his paypal because things "weren't adding up" the op was told several times he was going to get the $35 from what nick has told me, hut filed a paypal dispute and went to the bank instead of giving him a resonance amount of time to complete it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't understand. No matter what happened and whether or not the fees added up, the $35 should have been sent to Shaun immediately. The fees had nothing to do with Shaun, he did not assess them. The seller should have immediately refunded the $35 and then he could have looked into whatever he needed to at his leisure.

I'm with the others who would like to see screenshots of the entire recently posted conversation because from what I can see, the seller's communication was horrendous. I'd send that conversation to Paypal, too, just to help them come to the conclusion that the seller is not someone they want to have using their service.

Old 11-04-2015, 08:08 PM   #48
chkadii
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
I am sorry if my post came off as being rude, that was never the intention. I just wanted to point out that the seller did the refund then cut off communication.

I agree this is a horrible. The whole amount should be refunded. Non-refundable is only there so the seller does not loose any major amount of money. But if the seller is the one that can not finish the deal, then it the whole amount should be returned.

Ms. Craig and Mr. Zowak is there a possiblity we could move this thread back to the subject?
No worries, I didn't see it as rude at all. It'll take a lot more than that to get me riled!

I think I understand where we were mixed up now; on the 25th Nick stopped answering Shaun for "several hours" (from Shaun's post), which prompted Shaun to send the text in the third screen shot. That was when I believed Nick had been duck hunting. Then after Shaun requested the return, they started falling out and sometime after that point Nick both returned the $140 and blocked/ignored Shaun for a much longer period of time, which is what you're referring to.

Regardless of when he actually went hunting, better communication about his concerns over the fees could have saved this transaction. And really, the duck hunting is kind of irrelevant. The deciding factor that convinced me Nick should refund the $35 was when he said he shouldn't have to pay the fees - which took place before the request for a return and subsequent Paypal claim. Now that we have a screenshot of Nick's verbal abuse of Shaun, it's the final nail in the coffin. It's a shame, $35 seems like such a small hill to die on (man, my idioms are morbid tonight). There were plenty of opportunities throughout this situation where a little more (polite, or at least professional) communication could have prevented all of this.

Old 11-04-2015, 09:23 PM   #49
pwebyd90
Ill have to figure out how to post the whole convo, it'll be like 35 screenshots.. The hunting thing was as follows: I sent him a message early in the morning saying I sent the final payment, and he responded shortly after.. We talked for a few minutes at that point, up until I requested a refund. Then about 3 hours later I sent him the message saying that the messages status was 'seen' and he chose not to respond, so I was going to escalate it. That's when he responded immediately that he was out hunting. 3 hours doesn't seem like a lot, but in an active conversation that's quite a bit of time, especially when the last message was promptly read by him, and it was regarding a refund

Old 11-04-2015, 09:31 PM   #50
tlmoon
The seller's childish tantrum rant says it all. All of this over $5 in fees that the seller didn't like and then holding onto a deposit....good way to trash your own business. I would never want to do business with this seller. OP, I'm glad you posted so the community is aware of this seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!