Bad Guy Nicholas P. Heistan CNH Reptiles - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:16 PM   #81
pwebyd90
Hey guys just so everyone knows the whole language thing I'm not really concerned with. There is foul language on either end, people say things when they are upset, and at the point he started cursing I was no longer a customer. Only reason I posted those screen shots was for the time stamps involving the refund.

Their main defense is that he was going to pay the fees, he couldn't do this, couldn't do that he was busy... All of this was after he wanted to charge me more, backpedaled after I mentioned paypals TOS, after the point I was already not interested in the deal anymore. The fact is he wanted to charge me and thought he could get away with it, and when I wasn't having it he tried to cover his tracks. The threats of me posting to the forums and going to the bank all happened after he wouldn't refund the deposit..

Old 11-05-2015, 01:23 PM   #82
Elaine Elking
There are additional conversations in PayPal, Including one that says we are not in noncompliance for non shipment which is what Shaun told Paypal was the reason for canceling the transaction! He did this 2 hours after the last payment that was made in the middle of the night (per pay pa)l. His Before Nick had a chance to respond, Shaun filed a dispute. Nick told Shaun numerous times that he needed to check the computer. This is all going on at 6am Sunday while Nick was out.

Yes they were both vulgar and that is not very professional. Shaun continued to badger Nick after he had told him NUMEROUS times to wait until he got back home. Additionally, the funds were locked in Paypal per dispute because Shaun kept escalating the claim. He was never charged or asked to pay additional fees. Nick told Shaun there were unexplained fees in his paypal and since he was on a mobile he could not see what they were. Just because Shaun claimed he had made the four payments, Nick still had a right to check the account. The paypal posts said that Nick was not in noncompliance for non-shipment and that Fed Ex has rules regarding shipment of live animals, they have to go overnight. Shaun was offered the option to have the snake shipped on Monday for Tuesday delivery and he refused. Shaun got his refund that Monday for the $140 and we held the non refundable deposit. because He backed out of transaction, not because he was asked to pay more but because he refused shipment once paypal was checked for all payments made. Pay Pal agreed that Nick should not have to refund the $35 and if Shaun would have had the decency to just wait a few hours on a Sunday morning, he would have had the whole thing cleared up then. We have not waited for 9 days as some one suggested. Shaun just wont let it go that he backed out of a deal and is doing all in his power to try and make Nick look like the bad guy. Yes all the conversations could be posted on here but the matter should have been between Nick, Shaun and Paypal. Shaun is airing the laundry, showing only the screenshots that make him look good. And he has proven that even if he would have received his refund, he would continue to badmouth Nick. I posted the email to Shaun because it seems that most want to say "poor Shaun" without knowing the whole story.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:25 PM   #83
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebyd90 View Post
Hey guys just so everyone knows the whole language thing I'm not really concerned with. There is foul language on either end, people say things when they are upset, and at the point he started cursing I was no longer a customer. Only reason I posted those screen shots was for the time stamps involving the refund.

Their main defense is that he was going to pay the fees, he couldn't do this, couldn't do that he was busy... All of this was after he wanted to charge me more, backpedaled after I mentioned paypals TOS, after the point I was already not interested in the deal anymore. The fact is he wanted to charge me and thought he could get away with it, and when I wasn't having it he tried to cover his tracks. The threats of me posting to the forums and going to the bank all happened after he wouldn't refund the deposit..
I understand that when you get upset, you may use some unfortunate words, but you are the one taking it in the rear. I would expect some unfortunate words would happen when you are taking it in the rear. Or think you are going to get it in the rear.

If you want, you can send me the images and I will remove the offending words. Just pm them to me.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:27 PM   #84
MidSouthMorphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine Elking View Post
There are additional conversations in PayPal, Including one that says we are not in noncompliance for non shipment which is what Shaun told Paypal was the reason for canceling the transaction! He did this 2 hours after the last payment that was made in the middle of the night (per pay pa)l. His Before Nick had a chance to respond, Shaun filed a dispute. Nick told Shaun numerous times that he needed to check the computer. This is all going on at 6am Sunday while Nick was out.

Yes they were both vulgar and that is not very professional. Shaun continued to badger Nick after he had told him NUMEROUS times to wait until he got back home. Additionally, the funds were locked in Paypal per dispute because Shaun kept escalating the claim. He was never charged or asked to pay additional fees. Nick told Shaun there were unexplained fees in his paypal and since he was on a mobile he could not see what they were. Just because Shaun claimed he had made the four payments, Nick still had a right to check the account. The paypal posts said that Nick was not in noncompliance for non-shipment and that Fed Ex has rules regarding shipment of live animals, they have to go overnight. Shaun was offered the option to have the snake shipped on Monday for Tuesday delivery and he refused. Shaun got his refund that Monday for the $140 and we held the non refundable deposit. because He backed out of transaction, not because he was asked to pay more but because he refused shipment once paypal was checked for all payments made. Pay Pal agreed that Nick should not have to refund the $35 and if Shaun would have had the decency to just wait a few hours on a Sunday morning, he would have had the whole thing cleared up then. We have not waited for 9 days as some one suggested. Shaun just wont let it go that he backed out of a deal and is doing all in his power to try and make Nick look like the bad guy. Yes all the conversations could be posted on here but the matter should have been between Nick, Shaun and Paypal. Shaun is airing the laundry, showing only the screenshots that make him look good. And he has proven that even if he would have received his refund, he would continue to badmouth Nick. I posted the email to Shaun because it seems that most want to say "poor Shaun" without knowing the whole story.
No, your "company" tried to charge the fees, which are against Paypal policy. Shaun was in the right, his non-refundable deposit applies only if he backs out on the deal or no longer wants the animal. Do you have a website with a TOS page? I'm guessing not, so what are your TOS?

Old 11-05-2015, 01:30 PM   #85
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Yes all the conversations could be posted on here but the matter should have been between Nick, Shaun and Paypal. Shaun is airing the laundry, showing only the screenshots that make him look good. And he has proven that even if he would have received his refund, he would continue to badmouth Nick. I posted the email to Shaun because it seems that most want to say "poor Shaun" without knowing the whole story.
We are past poor anyone. I personally would not do business with you. Period. I would not do it because of the language.

If you want this to stop being about "poor" shaun, you need to post the whole conversation.

The laundry is out on the line, all you can do is prove it is not yours.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:34 PM   #86
pwebyd90
I'm trying to send all the screen grabs to CwnAnnwn but I cant figure out how to send attachments in messages.. hang tight i got em lol

Old 11-05-2015, 01:38 PM   #87
Lucille
Quote:
Yes all the conversations could be posted on here but the matter should have been between Nick, Shaun and Paypal. Shaun is airing the laundry, showing only the screenshots that make him look good.
I'm calling you out on your claim. If you are saying that other screenshots show a different story, post them.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:43 PM   #88
CwnAnnwn
I am currently working the images. will have them up as soon as I remove some bad words.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:44 PM   #89
pwebyd90
Quote:

I explained the paypal conversation to Nick on facebook. I explained that there were two options you can pick from when you open a case on paypal. The first option is that you received the item, but it wasnt as described. The second option is that you have not received your item. I picked the one that applied.. I did not open a case saying that you have not shipped the snake so i want my money back, I put on there specifically that you were trying to charge me the fees so I wanted to cancel the order.

The day of the week seems irrelevant to me, because he was participating in an active conversation. We sent several messages back and forth, the conversation only stopping after I requested a refund. I opened the case AFTER we spoke first thing in the morning, after he SEEN my message requesting a refund, a couple hours later after he didn't respond... All of the "im hunting, cant have my phone out" messages came after.

Paypal specifically told me that they would not cover anything from the transaction because I was making payments. So i turned to Nick, tried to walk him through what he had to do to give me a refund.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:44 PM   #90
TheLittleHeathen
Quote:
This is Elaine and I take care of the financing for CNH Reptiles. I have read your Messenger/Facebook texts (screenshots of entire communication from original request for information about different snakes till your crazy responses and accusations in trying to resolve this matter) and I am Shocked!
So were the rest of us that a seller is willing to go so far as to use foul language over $6. But continue.

Quote:
Suck it up sir. You made a simple situation into a hot mess and now this is the result. In the future, I would suggest you have some professional regard and class and take care of things like a man, not like a spoiled child.

I am truly sorry this could not be solved in an adult manner but we will not do business in the future to prevent this from ever happening again.

If you have ANY thing to say regarding the transaction refer it to me and I will pass it all along to our attorney. Other wise, please refrain from any further attempts to slander and hurt the business.

As far as I am concerned this matter is finally closed. I feel you should consider it closed also.

Regards,

Elaine Elking
Financing Officer
CNH Reptiles
You know it's funny that you should mention being professional considering you're threatening the OP with an attorney all the while calling him a "spoiled child". Not very professional on your part, don't you think Ms. Elking?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!