Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:02 PM   #11
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Help me out Erik, I'm a bit baffled, and I wasn't born yesterday !
I wasnt born yesterday either. And I sure see a pattern here where Wendy is concerned. Only thing I am baffled by is your entire take on this thread. But then again it is almost like clock work to see these types of posts from you Jim when it is one of your customers.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:05 PM   #12
Cat_72
Well, regardless of how "reliable" their UPS driver is....if he spent enough time to leave a note on the door, there is no excuse for them not receiving the package, IMO. When I know I have an animal coming, I am there at the door BEFORE the driver even has a chance to get out of the truck.

And I think their calling and cussing at Erik speaks volumes....yes, I would be upset if i received a DOA animal, but it's not very professional (not to mention polite) to call and cuss him out. As has been stated on here many times before, people can have all of the happy customers in the world, but the way they handle things when something DOES go wrong says a great deal about a person.

And, Erik's TOS clearly asks for a picture of the DOA....which he has not received. It takes a very short time to grab some new batteries and snap pics of the dead animal, which they have chosen not to do.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:08 PM   #13
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Well, regardless of how "reliable" their UPS driver is....if he spent enough time to leave a note on the door, there is no excuse for them not receiving the package, IMO. When I know I have an animal coming, I am there at the door BEFORE the driver even has a chance to get out of the truck.

And I think their calling and cussing at Erik speaks volumes....yes, I would be upset if i received a DOA animal, but it's not very professional (not to mention polite) to call and cuss him out. As has been stated on here many times before, people can have all of the happy customers in the world, but the way they handle things when something DOES go wrong says a great deal about a person.

And, Erik's TOS clearly asks for a picture of the DOA....which he has not received. It takes a very short time to grab some new batteries and snap pics of the dead animal, which they have chosen not to do.
*correction*

THe TOS states the animal must be held as proof of death, Erik ASKED for pictures.....which he didn't receive.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:08 PM   #14
shrap
Now Cathy, you should know by now that Jim only sees things how he wants and not how they really are.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:09 PM   #15
Wilomn
Erik, write them off and move on.

You might just be best off not even playing this game right now.

Just let them go their merry way.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:09 PM   #16
Neverland Dragons
I think a few things may need to be clarified and we need to hear from the other side. Were there pictures taken of the geckos before they were shipped? Were there pictures taken after they were received? That would go a long way in showing their condition before and after shipment. I always take a few pictures before I send a dragon to their new home, and attach them to the email when I send the tracking number. I do it because I know the customer is excited to receive their animal, but it would come in handy in a situation like this.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:14 PM   #17
TimmyD928
Hey Jim , Once again , its not your battle , or maybe it is , who knows , maybe you have been up Wendy's skirt an awefull lot here lately. Seems that every time she crys about something you come running to the rescue. Poor poor Wendy, shes being attacked again you had better save her before she goes mental.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:17 PM   #18
Chameleon Company
Sammy,
Most of the time I can respect you. But do not insinuate that I have a take a position on this contrary to what I practice because Wendy bought a chameleon from me last year. Read the threads about me Sammy, and then tell me how I run for cover behind TOS. In fact, you posted in a thread about me applauding how I do not run and hide behind my TOS. Maybe you dart for cover behind your TOS at first chance? I doubt it. I doubt less that you would make a BOI post of how quickly you ran for that cover. Maybe I got you wrong?
Agreed about Erik not owing anything. Also agreed that he would need a picture. But we aren't looking at a thread started by Wendy claiming that Erik did anything wrong. I could care less about folks having a negative view about Wendy based on past threads, etc. She is there to be judged, and she is a hot head. But I am also going to look at a seller who comes here with a pre-emptive thread that has no meat on the bone yet. Kind of makes me go Hmmmmmmmmm .......

Old 07-11-2006, 10:19 PM   #19
speeeedyJ
It's the buyers responsiblitiy to be home when the shipment arrives. Live cargo cant "wait" like a letter can.

I'm sorry to hear they were some of you best .

Good luck and God Bless,

PS - I wouldnt have answered them either with so many foul words

--Jacky---

Old 07-11-2006, 10:20 PM   #20
Dennis Hultman
Jim,
Erik seems to have some happy customers too. But I don’t see any ‘bad guy” threads for him. I do see a positive good guy certification and trader rating.

I would ask, with as many people here doing business as usual on a daily basis, it does seem that in their very short time here they have amassed considerable negative attention.

It would make some wonder.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs