Ovulations, Updates, and the newest family member! Dialup DEATH! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-24-2006, 02:04 PM   #1
A_Kendergirl
Ovulations, Updates, and the newest family member! Dialup DEATH!

It's too bad I'm not breeding right now! I found 3 of my girls ovulating today. Well, I would be waiting anyway, as not one them is older than 9 months old!

Garnet looking FINE! Heehee...you can see it's recent, see the "love mark" from Gilean?

Amber shows up the best.

Tigerlily (Garnet's sister) is also ovulating!

Here's a fun photo of Amante. I just love his legs! Very different looking!

Roaches do a Brimstone good! He's slowly gaining mass since I switched him to a roach diet. We're almost at 60g now. As you can see, we've still got some plumping up to do!

In 2 days, it will be one month since I rescued Noel and Serenity. Here's Noel!

And Serenity! Her bars are REALLY purple...it's very pretty.

Finally....my newest member of the family! Meet Spot, my first snake! He's such a doll. Unfortunatly he was sick when I got him, and I've been fighting pneumonia and mites for awhile now. He's getting better!

Old 01-24-2006, 02:10 PM   #2
saltwaterreptiles
nice pics, nice BP.... I've had a friend who is into BP's trying to convince me for a long time to get into them...

Old 01-24-2006, 02:10 PM   #3
The NY Gecko
i love balls! my favorite snake by far. excellent pick shanti. awesome geckos too,

Old 01-24-2006, 02:14 PM   #4
A_Kendergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwaterreptiles
nice pics, nice BP.... I've had a friend who is into BP's trying to convince me for a long time to get into them...
So far, I REALLY like mine! Just take my advise and go to a good breeder! It's not fun fighting RI and mites.

Old 01-24-2006, 02:17 PM   #5
ByRandom
I think my computer just exploded. Or it's at least on fire. Stupid 56k modem. Anywho! Great pictures Shanti. Absolutely love your Brimstone.

Old 01-24-2006, 02:20 PM   #6
A_Kendergirl
LOL....You can't say I didn't warn you! Thank you BTW...he's certainly a looker!

Old 01-24-2006, 02:42 PM   #7
groovygeckos
They are all lookin` good!

Old 01-24-2006, 02:51 PM   #8
USAGECKOS
They are all "Lookers", but I really like looking at Amante!

Old 01-24-2006, 02:52 PM   #9
Valerie
Everyone looks great, Shanti! I can't get over how much your rescues have turned around in one months time. I love the purple on serenity, and it looks like their tails are regenerating nicely! Great job.

Old 01-24-2006, 04:20 PM   #10
BalloonzForU
Shanti,

Great job with those rescues. Love all the geckos. And what a pretty BP.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!