Oh no there is a monster attacking the Leo forum - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-13-2004, 02:14 AM   #1
GeckoTracks
Oh no there is a monster attacking the Leo forum

http://bunnyherolabs.com/dhtml/monst....php%3Ff%3D149

**Be Sure to hit the back button, fuana wont reconize you using the link, its just something funny to watch. Wanted to let you all know before you freaked out, thinking you were loged out like I thought I was lol**

http://bunnyherolabs.com/dhtml/monster-info.php theres the link if you'd like the monster to attack any other page you want

ok its really late at night and im bored, any one on that would like to chat?

Old 12-13-2004, 02:44 AM   #2
SableLynx
That was cute Kim. So Why are you up so late?

Old 12-13-2004, 09:35 AM   #3
GeckoTracks
Well I was up late, just couldn’t sleep earlier, too many things on my mind. Worried about my mom she has Phenomia (not sure if im spelling that right) I had been bugging her to go to the doctor for 3 months, because she kept coughing all the time. Well she’s more stubborn that me and refused to go; only reason she went to the doctors is because she found a lump in her breast last night. So that just brings up 7 years ago when she breast cancer. I really hope its nothing, but it may be doubtful. She's at the doctors right now getting it tested. *fingers crossed*

Went to bed about 5 mins before you messaged to see if I could just sleep for a little while, I actually passed out.

Old 12-13-2004, 11:26 AM   #4
GeckoTracks
correction *pneumonia

Old 12-13-2004, 12:19 PM   #5
USAGECKOS
Very Cute!

Old 12-13-2004, 07:33 PM   #6
progeckos
Ahhhh!

Run for the hills! That’s cute Kim. I remember seeing one where leos were running all over the screen. I don’t remember where I found the script though.

Old 12-14-2004, 12:53 AM   #7
SableLynx
That is too bad about your Mom. My Mom has Emphysema and has had several reacurring bouts with pnuemonia as well so I can definitely understand your concern. I am working midnight shift so you can PM me if you are up at night and can not sleep. Anyway I just want to let you know that I am here until Thur night if you need to talk or just can't sleep. I will Pray for you and your Mom both. I hope she is okay and the tests all came back with nothing too serious.

Old 12-14-2004, 02:48 AM   #8
LadyGecko
Hi Kim-Thanks for sharing those MONSTERS-LOL!!
I hope that your mom is feeling better soon and I will keep you both in my prayers.I have had several bouts of pneumonia and I know how sick a person can be with it.
I am also a night owl-feel free to pm me also if you can't sleep.
Sandy

Old 12-14-2004, 10:29 AM   #9
GeckoTracks
Thank you Cheryl and Sandy so much. I really appreciate it. I’m usually up pretty late, unless I’m scooted to bed or pass out lol. Unfortunately they can’t test the lump until the pneumonia clears up; they said they wouldn’t be able to see anything because of it. *sigh* so more waiting and worrying. I actually have to go to the doctors myself, a little afraid to find out whatever is wrong with me. I know its either one of the two diabetic or hypoglycemia. So it’s a toss up. I’m more worried about my mom though. You two will probably see me on floating about tonight lol I’m always logged on, and almost always have a page open to fauna, even though I may not be at the computer. ttyal

Old 12-14-2004, 11:32 AM   #10
progeckos
Sorry to hear about you and your mom Kim. I somehow missed that second post of yours. I’ll be thinking of both of you. Get some rest, you need it. . .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!