FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 12:38 AM   #21
memnoch1970
what a surprise another newjersey allen fan. did he call you all to get on here to defend him. have you read this thread. look who looks stupid now.
 
Old 03-24-2008, 12:41 AM   #22
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
what a surprise another newjersey allen fan. did he call you all to get on here to defend him. have you read this thread. look who looks stupid now.
Show me where I defended Allen, don't know him, don't care.

Send some more animals out before receiving payment to someone you don't know genius, then think about who is stupid...
 
Old 03-24-2008, 12:42 AM   #23
memnoch1970
since you and allen are so tight why dont you tell him to pay his debts, instead of being a little phonecall dodging , money scamming, liar. or is that a jersey thing to.
 
Old 03-24-2008, 12:44 AM   #24
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
since you and allen are so tight why dont you tell him to pay his debts, instead of being a little phonecall dodging , money scamming, liar. or is that a jersey thing to.
I guess you are stupid and illiterate. As I said in my previous post I don't know Allen, nor did I defend him. Funny you painting the whole state of NJ with the same brush. Considering the den of thieves that reside in Tampa...
 
Old 03-24-2008, 12:51 AM   #25
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
I swear the Tampa area must be a magnet for stupidity...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Funny you painting the whole state of NJ with the same brush. Considering the den of thieves that reside in Tampa...
Pot.... kettle..... black
 
Old 03-24-2008, 12:54 AM   #26
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Pot.... kettle..... black
YAWN, shoo fly...
 
Old 03-24-2008, 01:00 AM   #27
shrap
Lol.... sure I will, Sam.

You came to this thread for what reason? Just to slap around a guy who got ripped off? You sure are a stand up guy there, Sam.
 
Old 03-24-2008, 01:04 AM   #28
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Lol.... sure I will, Sam.

You came to this thread for what reason? Just to slap around a guy who got ripped off? You sure are a stand up guy there, Sam.
Nope, I came here to slap him around for insinuating a friend of mine was involved just because he posted that he had a good deal with Allen last year. He based his ASSumption on the fact that they both reside in the same state, so I gave him a small taste of his own medicine.

Actually Sammy, I'm sitting down at the moment.
 
Old 03-24-2008, 01:10 AM   #29
shrap
Granted he had no right dragging John and any first hand experiences John had with Allen into this... simply pointing that out to him may have got your point across much better and might have even have taught him something.
 
Old 03-24-2008, 01:14 AM   #30
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Granted he had no right dragging John and any first hand experiences John had with Allen into this... simply pointing that out to him may have got your point across much better and might have even have taught him something.
You make a valid point, what can I say, I'm a cranky bastard this evening.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bad experience with reptile kingdom memnoch1970 Board of Inquiry® 17 01-16-2010 07:21 PM
Scotty Allen-Reptile Books,etc.Great guy. rockyballboa Canadian Board of Inquiry® 5 05-02-2008 01:52 AM
Reptile Kingdom, inquiry Valley Dragons Board of Inquiry® 5 12-09-2006 01:17 AM
Reptile Kingdom, Allen Roth--good guy and a big CONGRATULATIONS! Pennebaker Board of Inquiry® 6 07-18-2005 09:30 AM
Reptile Kingdom - Inquiry dwedeking Board of Inquiry® 7 01-24-2003 12:27 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 PM.





since April 17, 2002




TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.08161306 seconds with 9 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC