FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #171
femke
he is fucking crazy he almost tried to kill me and he seems like a nice guy but he is fucked up in his mind!!!
i dated him for about 2/3 months he tried to hit me and he almost drove me over
so people he is a fucking asshole!!!!!
 
Old 03-03-2008, 03:34 PM   #172
terry moonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by femke
he is fucking crazy he almost tried to kill me and he seems like a nice guy but he is fucked up in his mind!!!
i dated him for about 2/3 months he tried to hit me and he almost drove me over
so people he is a fucking asshole!!!!!

funny

Funny story... But femke, mike is the one that called the cops to get you out of the house because of your violent behavior and your little temper tantrums, if there is any question about any of this by anyone check the police reports its all there. i also heard you were working illegaly at a pet store for 4 dollars an hour because you werent' supposed to be in the country anymore but the owner lied to keep you there. didn't you also leave the country after some problems with the police because you accused mike of doing something he didnt do? should i go on?
 
Old 03-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #173
3DKDK
you know what, I've always hated Mike for what he did, but I don't think he was that out of his mind, tho I hate the guy, I don't believe that he was out of his mind at all, he does look like a nice guy, but it looks like he does have some, or a lot of problems
If what you say is true, I believe you, femke
so, Terry, so what you are saying is that this guy actually did lay a beat down on ladies?
So tell me, who was the young lady next to Mike that came over to my house to pick up the Skink?
I am dying to hear more of this, so please go on
 
Old 03-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #174
3DKDK
btw people, forget all this Mike Hopcraft bullcrap, we all know that he's a dick and I thought everybody would knew by now, but it looks like people here just won't drop it
People that have supported me, thank you for supporting me, and taking your time to listen to both of our sides of the story
Everybody else that won't drop this, just shut up and leave, you sound more phatic than the man that lied to me, threatened me, swore at me, took my skink, etc
If anybody that still supports Mike, e-mail me, and I will respond back, there is no reason why this should have gone this far, that includes you Terry
 
Old 03-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #175
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DKDK
btw people, forget all this Mike Hopcraft bullcrap, we all know that he's a dick and I thought everybody would knew by now, but it looks like people here just won't drop it
People that have supported me, thank you for supporting me, and taking your time to listen to both of our sides of the story
Everybody else that won't drop this, just shut up and leave, you sound more phatic than the man that lied to me, threatened me, swore at me, took my skink, etc
If anybody that still supports Mike, e-mail me, and I will respond back, there is no reason why this should have gone this far, that includes you Terry
Dave, I understand you're upset by the whole thing but...watch your language please. You are in the right....no need to be in the wrong.

The correct term is penis. Mike is a penis.
 
Old 03-05-2008, 10:05 PM   #176
nat_r
is being a penis a bad thing ?

ok so it has been a long day...
 
Old 03-07-2008, 11:39 AM   #177
Ross Buskard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DKDK
btw people, forget all this Mike Hopcraft bullcrap, we all know that he's a dick and I thought everybody would knew by now, but it looks like people here just won't drop it
People that have supported me, thank you for supporting me, and taking your time to listen to both of our sides of the story
Everybody else that won't drop this, just shut up and leave, you sound more phatic than the man that lied to me, threatened me, swore at me, took my skink, etc
If anybody that still supports Mike, e-mail me, and I will respond back, there is no reason why this should have gone this far, that includes you Terry
Maybe it's just me, but is anyone else a little leary of the fact that this guy went from being a frightened kid that had to have the story pulled out of him by his accomplice, who acted as if he didn't know him, to an aggresive, foul mouthed kid who's telling everyone to shutup. Maybe Mike is as bad as he's been portrayed but this kid is no innocent angel either. I wouldn't deal with either one of them.
 
Old 03-07-2008, 12:32 PM   #178
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross Buskard
Maybe it's just me, but is anyone else a little leary of the fact that this guy went from being a frightened kid that had to have the story pulled out of him by his accomplice, who acted as if he didn't know him, to an aggresive, foul mouthed kid who's telling everyone to shutup. Maybe Mike is as bad as he's been portrayed but this kid is no innocent angel either. I wouldn't deal with either one of them.
Then again he could just be sick of Mike's crap. As for an accomplice, the same might just be true about yourself, you would not be trying to draw the fire off Mike a bit, would ya?
 
Old 03-07-2008, 12:52 PM   #179
Ross Buskard
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
As for an accomplice, the same might just be true about yourself, you would not be trying to draw the fire off Mike a bit, would ya?
You're right, that must be it. Since I'm questioning yours and Daves little dog and poney show I MUST be an accomplice of Mike. How about instead of that, I'm a third party who read through this whole thread and was a little bit intrigued by the whole act you two put on at the beginning of this thread. Seems kind of starnge to me is all. I always inclined to distrust people who behave in that way.

I'm not saying Mikes a great guy. Heck, I wouldn't deal with him. All I'm saying is that this kid doesn't smell like roses anymore. And I'd trust his word about as much as Mikes.
 
Old 03-07-2008, 01:13 PM   #180
3DKDK
Ross, if you can't drop after what I've said, I will give you a nasty response, i'm not a angel and can be a little demon whenever i want, and i never smelled like roses, i just choose not to do it
do i sound like a happy person to you? or do i sound like a kid that just got ripped off and have some people doubt me through out the entire thread, and if you actually read the whole thing, you would know by now that I posted my side of the story, it's just Mike that's not posting his side of the story, if I can't get anything out of Mike, then it's over, that's what i said
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mike ? Inquiry.... DavidBeard Board of Inquiry® 7 09-28-2011 04:33 PM
Mike Rayz inquiry Sloburn Board of Inquiry® 0 07-15-2008 10:53 PM
Mike Russo (Inquiry) Rapture Board of Inquiry® 3 12-29-2006 07:54 PM
Inquiry: Mike's Motleys midnightline Board of Inquiry® 19 07-25-2003 11:00 AM
Inquiry: Mike NYC CFoley Board of Inquiry® 5 06-01-2003 09:57 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 AM.





since April 17, 2002




TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.09186912 seconds with 10 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC