danktat kenneth bryan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
dogshead3
Angry danktat kenneth bryan

]Regards:danktat/kenneth bryan recently apair of surinames from daktat. the male came in sick. I immediatly called ken and told him so. long story short/ he said he would refund my money but now wont answer his phone or return calls.Just wanting others to be warned.[/T]

Old 07-12-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
SPJ
How many different threads are you going to post?

Do you have any proof to back this up? I am a bit surprised. I have heard nothing but good things about him and his stock is beautiful from what I have seen.

Post the details of the transaction.

Old 07-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
Lucille
I have not bought from Dankdat but have seen pictures of his snakes and they are some of the most gorgeous boas I have ever seen. He seems very helpful on forums, too.

Do you have any info to back up these surprising accusations?

Old 07-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #4
SPJ
I let him know about this thread.
I am very surprised about these accusations.

Old 07-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #5
nickstone
I once heard a saying that went something like "if you meet 3 a@#holes before 9 in the morning, you might be the A%#hole" 3 posts of snakes dying, did you have all of these new animals in serarate quarentine areas? If one of them was sick it could have had something to do with the others. Hopefully you can provide some proof in the form of paperwork from the vet, or at the least copies of emails between yourself and some of these, alleged bad guys. Nick Stone

Old 07-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
nickstone
Also, on Ken's behalf here's a link to a tread he started to try and get some input on how to make the situation right. I'm assuming it's in regards to this boa. I hope posting this link isn't in violation of the TOS, Thanks, Nick Stone

http://reptileinsider.com/uploads/sh...ad.php?t=12982

Old 07-12-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
Mr. Constrictor
I don't personaly know Kenny but he has some of the nicest boas around. I've seen many pics on a few different forums and would buy from him in a heart beat. I read the post that Nick linked and it does sound like hes talking about you. If he is, you have a problem 4 months later. Thats YOUR problem!
You have yet to show any proof of any transaction with Kenny. Three bad Boas from three different sellers? Either you have the worst luck in the world or you should rethink your husbandry practices.

Old 07-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #8
waltah!
So Ken offered you a refund and you did not see fit to take the offer with this "sick" snake? You felt it better to wait a couple of months and ask for a refund? I'd say that Dank owes you nothing at this point, and cannot be held accountable for your husbandry practices or qt. He has some of the best looking boas around, and is always avail through many different forums if you needed to contact him. Sounds fishy to me.

Old 07-12-2008, 06:21 PM   #9
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltah!
So Ken offered you a refund and you did not see fit to take the offer with this "sick" snake? You felt it better to wait a couple of months and ask for a refund? I'd say that Dank owes you nothing at this point, and cannot be held accountable for your husbandry practices or qt. He has some of the best looking boas around, and is always avail through many different forums if you needed to contact him. Sounds fishy to me.
AGREED!!

Old 07-12-2008, 08:00 PM   #10
John E Dove
I want to see ALL the emails exchanged from the first inquiry to the death notification, Also the first vet exam paperwork should be displayed here as well as the necropsy report.
IMO after many months in the OPs possession if the snake was sick there should be some vet paperwork to say what happened.
I think I remember the seller from being on the RTB site but I doubt we even exchanged pleasantries so I have no ties to him but something strikes me as fishy here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!