Marc Papiernik in IL, any done business with him before? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:14 PM   #1
Timathy
Marc Papiernik in IL, any done business with him before?

Has any one done business with Marc Papiernik in IL. I know he has tortoises and snakes. I would appreciate any advice or past dealings.

Thanks,
Tim Beard

Old 09-05-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
Lee Watson
Good Guy

Marc has done business with me and at our show for at least 10 years. I've been to his home and saw some fabulous animals in the best possible environments.
Marc's word is gold.

Lee Watson www.allanimalexpo.com

Old 09-05-2008, 04:17 PM   #3
Timathy
Thank you so much. It is great to hear from someone that has dealt personally with him. I spoke with him on the phone and he seems like a great guy. Will reply to this after completing the upcoming transaction.

Thanks again,

Tim Beard

Old 09-05-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Dean38
Good Guy for sure

I also think Mark is a very good person to do business with. I purchased 2 100% Het Albino females from him. He allowed me to come to his home and pick the animals up. He was a good communicator during the whole process and the animals were in good health and well fed. I proved one out already and have eggs in the incubator from the other. Again, Mark is a good person to do business with

Dino White

Old 09-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #5
Timathy
Great transaction

Everything went just as Marc said it would. The tortoises arrived in excellent shape, and were the ones he advertised. Do not hesitate to do business with Marc, he is true to his word!!

Thanks,
Tim Beard

Old 08-12-2010, 09:18 PM   #6
brianm616
i bought an 07 female sinaloan milk off him in early april '10 that he had gotten in a trade. she produced six good eggs (that have only a couple weeks left until hatching).

overall, i'd recommend him due to his great communication skills.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:59 PM   #7
Rainbowboaman
I did a couple of deals with Mark last year & they went great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!