Good Guy Max Johnson of Snakes to the Max - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
vonnick52
Talking Max Johnson of Snakes to the Max

Just got a pair of 08 Woma's overnighted to me from Max Johnson. His website is snakestothemax.com , packaging was good, snakes were safely insulated and properly secured and labeled male or female. The animals are absolutely beautiful. I've wanted a woma for months and months, and now I have two Judging from the communication, great deal I got, his quick shipping, and overall nice demeanor, I would absolutely purchase from him again and would recommend him to everyone.

Nick Vonderheide
Tampa, Florida

Old 02-10-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
LBenton
I have known Max for a while and for a second year now am happy to work with him on a breeding loan situation. He is a great guy who really loves working with the animals and their keepers.

Lance

Old 06-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #3
mikemackinnon25
I bought a really nice female alterna from Max this spring. He was easy to communicate with, friendly and the snake came packaged perfectly on time. He even emailed me asking if the snake had arrived safely before I had a chance to email him. I have nothing but good things to say and plan on buying from him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
max johnson, snakes to the max