Bad Guy Hugo Coria/ Hughe Coria, West Covina, Ca. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
DAADEVIL12988
Exclamation Hugo Coria/ Hughe Coria, West Covina, Ca.

I was looking for a place to talk about this guy.

Do not waste your time trying to purchase from him he will just waste your time!

He is currently selling from a litter of sunglows and I was a victim of his Bull Sh*t

His classified on Kingsnake.com said he would "send out boas next day" . I sent him payment, sent him an email, and that was my mistake, this guy stopped responding for at the rate he was before i sent him payment. He finally did respond and said " it was too late to send the boas for next day shipping due to the timing of the transaction" I sent payment on a Wednesday afternoon. It took him till Thursday night to send me the email saying this. I was understanding and decided to just wait the weekend until monday or Tuesday for him to ship the boas since he didnt want to spend more money to get the boas to me on Saturday. This was no problem for me. I became upset when Monday came and he hasnt replied to any of my calls or emails. I get a message from him around 9pm ( eastern) saying " i just got back from Los Angeles and cant send the boas out tonight, i will send them tomarow. Still i wasn't so upset, i just wanted my boas which i had payed for 5 days in advance. So Tuesday comes and now his phone is off, he hasn't emailed me about the package being sent or anything. I am now furious, he dosent get back to me until...WEDNESDAY ( a week after i had sent payment via paypal). His words to me are, "i am refunding you your money because i don't know how to ship these boas". I contacted paypal right away and did get my money back. His excuse of not knowing how to send them could have been true or not, but to suddenly change your determiner after a payment has been sent is shady enough. To tell me all this after a week of waiting is also very suspicious. But was is most suspicious to me is that this guy is back on kingsnake trying to sell the same boas. I guess he found out how to send em.

I still have all saved emails for those who would like to verify this "transaction"

again, im just looking out for the next guy to get played by this fool.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #2
ericzerka24
Everyone be careful purchasing from boastonila! I was trying to purchase a 08 spider from him and when I asked for my pictures and weights he kept delaying. He gave me an excuse about how he works late with his construction job but he would get to it as soon as he could. A few days went by and still nothing. I e-mailed him a few more times and then received an e-mail about how he was very busy with 4 gravid boas. It has been over 2 weeks now and I still haven't seen any pictures or weights. He hasn't e-mailed me back in over a week. Something is fishy here!

Old 03-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
s4sainz
Me and my friend got a pair of frilled dragon from him and one died, they were being kept in horrible conditions. i also traded a cage off of him and he said he would deliver the top later and i kept trying to get in contact with him about bringing it, he kept shinning me off and ignoring my calls or text, but as soon as i said i wanted to purchase a sunglow he responded immediately. Thats not cool, im not worried about the frilled dragon, becuase the one that died, died months aftr we recieved them. So Be Careful

Old 03-03-2010, 03:34 PM   #4
Iraqvet
This guy is a piece of tash that should get banned...People like him bring online sales down...He is the same guy that cried about a chameleon he got from I think LLL that died cause of him!...Definetly put this guy on your DONT BUY FROM/SELL TO LIST!!!...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hughe coria