Bad Guy Gecko Glory John Nessinger AKA Boasnstuff - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #31
xPantherx
Here is a screen shot of the PayPal info.

K.

Old 10-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #32
dkherps
well it went from Jack back to gecko glory, and its the same 3 geckos.

Old 10-27-2009, 03:25 PM   #33
capt._howdy
????? im lost now dan

Old 10-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #34
xPantherx
It's because I just said he was posting as Jack on Kingsnake.

K.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #35
oldebully1
jack

Post removed, due to continued violation of the full name rule
hhmoore

Old 10-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #36
Acurit1
Hey John,

I spoke with Tess, your wife that you do not want to divorce because you do not want to pay child support. Your daughter is sick. You've made money selling geckos (my geckos) at least take care of her. I don't really care about what you did to me (you'll get your dues), but at least use the money from the animals to help your daughter out..

Ariel Cudia

Old 11-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #37
Acurit1
John Nessinger and Jackie Boulter,

Can I have the animals and supplies back that you stole from me please?

Ariel Cudia

Old 05-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #38
creepyexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPantherx View Post
I believe him to now be posting on Kingsnake under the alias "Jack". Dealt with him recently, shooting a couple emails back and forth about a gecko. Seemed very questionable. I have those emails too, if need be.

Anyway, the Paypal his info is linked to is candlemom15@yahoo.com.

The Kingsnake classified is set up to reply back from rmstickers@yahoo.com.

I asked him to tell me what is terms and guarantees were, and honestly, it shouldn't have been too much of a problem to answer if you were a respectable vendor. I haven't heard back from him.

K.
john and jackie split up . they had a sign and sticker company under the email - rmstickers@yahoo.com.

but since then they split he has made a new name and working out of a garage the last i heard. after he scratched and knifed a razor in the glass of my 30 day old truck and wouldnt pay to fix it or make me signs to cover the scratched and glass he messed up right in from of me. but beside that john took the company and all materials that jackie had helped him get ....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!