For Sale 09' Desert Rosy Boas UPDATED - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
RockRatt
09' Desert Rosy Boas UPDATED

There are 2 Females and 1 Males available. They were born on 10/15/2009. they have already eaten three times and shed their first shed. They took 1 live peach pinkie mouse and 2 Frozen/Thawed Peach Pinkie each. Rehoming fee of $60 or $100 for a 1.1 Pair. They will be available until 11/9/2009 then I put put them down for winter hibernation (brumation) if they do not rehome before then. I do have a california native reptile permit and will send a written receipt with rehoming. Please send me an email with the best number to get a hold of you at and I will try to promptly call you. Below is a pic of one of the Rosy Boas, they all look very much alike but first come first served. Thanks for looking

Pic with mom
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
RockRatt
UPDATED: Have 2 females and 1 male still available.. $100 for a pair $150 for 2.1 pairs..
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-15-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
RockRatt
All are spoken for, 2 of them are on hold (partial payment) until full payment. I will update if they back out.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread