RICH Zuchowski AND THIS SITE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-28-2003, 01:01 PM   #1
sputnik
RICH Zuchowski AND THIS SITE

This site has helped out a lot of people, has been a great place to make contact and friendships.

The BOI has helped prevent some rippoffs and corrected deals that would probably never be resolved without the exposure it provides.

The server has once again been updated for our benefit. This is a Class act site in my opinion and I think with all the time and effort and work that Rich and others have put into it, "we" as users "Owe" the guy a big thanks!

Old 03-28-2003, 01:33 PM   #2
Caswell Herps
Thumbs up I agree

Scott I agree with you 100% this is a great site!
Thanks again Lori Caswell

Old 03-28-2003, 02:35 PM   #3
dwedeking
Thumbs up Agree 100%

Rich has stuck through a lot of "issues" from technical through attempts at legal actions to deliver this site. Good Job!!

Old 03-28-2003, 04:35 PM   #4
Glenn Bartley
All good things from a great guy. Thanks

Old 03-28-2003, 05:16 PM   #5
WebSlave
You know, when I first saw this thread in here, I though "Oh hell! Everyone has finally gotten pissed at me with these server changes!". So I was prepared to take my lumps and BAN ALL OF YOU!!!.... Just kidding!

Thanks for all of the encouragement. This has been a trying experience, let me tell you. I never knew I had such a broad streak of masochism in me as this has shown. I think it is a necessity, however, to be able to run something like this.

But I do wish you would all use the Discussion Forums more. I would hate to think I took the time and effort to set them all up to have them wasting away. How about some volunteers to make up care sheets specific to each specific forum? Surely there are some experts out there that would be willing to help out with that?

Anyway, thanks for not beating up on me in here.

Old 03-29-2003, 01:51 AM   #6
Blaze
Top notch, Rich

Since finding the BOI (okay, my wife found it; bah), I've checked out every dealer with whom I've thought about doing business. I've avoided some potential catastrophies and bought some excellent animals. I recommend this site to anyone I know who thinks about buying reptiles.
Rich, as for the discussion forums, I'd love to participate in them. I'd much rather post here than--those other forums... =oP
But I do think people get overwhelmed at the orgnisation of the forum categories. Now, I haven't been around all that long, but I think folks would be more likely to post if there was simply a forum for the animal or type of animal they're into. Boas, pythons, burms, monitors, bearded dragons--you get the picture.
Finally, we come to volunteering to write caresheets. Great idea! And I'll gladly volunteer to write or contribute to caresheets for those species with which I have experience. I'm sure I can get my wife to lend a hand, too. Tell us how you want it done and let's get to work.
Great job on this site, Rich. I think you've contributed something grand to the herping community.

Old 03-29-2003, 11:18 AM   #7
John Apple
Good site and a great service.

Thanx

Old 03-30-2003, 07:01 AM   #8
gardenmum
Thumbs up I agree

great site and thank you Rich for all your time and effort on it.
Dianne Bolognani

Old 03-30-2003, 09:25 AM   #9
herpcondo
Thanks very much for giving us fellow herpers a place to share knowledge, and most of all enjoy the fellowship of other herpers...
A big THANKYOU Rich!

Old 03-30-2003, 02:24 PM   #10
Wormman
This is a great site. I totally enjoy it, and have spent many hours reading through some of the posts that can get really long. It is much better than T.V., and there aren't any commercials. As an addict of the first Star Trek I have to say, live long and prosper!
Rich,
Please don't take this as an ass kissing. I don't like the taste!
Keep up the great site.
Ken Chiarella
Wormman.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!