Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 08:34 PM   #151
Rockford
A drywall/painting business? Highly doubt that considering you can't spell the word business. And if you did own it...Vacation? Or lack of business due to your "buisness" practices. Allowance from Mom? Come on dude you really should quit while your ahead. How old are you?

Why would I call you? or e-mail you? I really don't have a problem with you. But by the way this thread is going you more than likely have a problem with me!

Later Kook-

BThacker

Old 10-12-2004, 08:54 PM   #152
Peruvianfanatic
You know something wess,I do not know Ori AT ALL,nor am I defending him.I was just aking Drew a question and everyone gets pissy.I DO NOT KNOW STEVE OR CONDON WHAT HE DOES!! I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION TO DREW.Know I got this Brett kid TRYING to intaginize me,thinks for some reason he knows my income??????? If you look from the beginning when I came in,Where am I being a jerk????Atleast not till others were.I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION! I personally think Steve should give back the refund,BUT I wanted to know why Drew excepted M3.Then he starts being a jerk by asking me what do I not understand about a refund.I was not questioning the refund.I am not an a$$,I just will not sit back and take it.And this is why this forum gets ridiculed from time to time in the reptile community.This is not a be all end all website.I know alot of people come here but the reptile world is sooooo much bigger than you think.This site should be about bad people selling bad animals,not a free for all bitching of who makes more money than the other.
Mike Wampole
www.boafanatic.com

Old 10-12-2004, 09:03 PM   #153
Wilomn
And you wampole, should be smart enough to understand that when someone puts on his website that his guarentee is customer SATISFACTION or your money BACK that he has just said " if you don't like it FOR ANY REASON I'll give you your money back."

What is and has been so difficult for you to understand about his? It seems pretty clear cut to me. It seems pretty clear cut to quite a few others as well.

Not you. Not ori, who wrote it in the first place. I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head that can't see this.

Old 10-12-2004, 09:07 PM   #154
Rockford
Check the profile buddy....I certainly am not a kid. This was a dead post until you Mike brought it up questioning Drew. If you are trying to cuddle up to Wes, I doubt he will care. You made a fool out of yourself my insulting the folks posting on here by calling them Hens and having nothing better to do. No backtracking here for you unfortunately. Your comments are here to stay. You screwed up! You might try apologizing. That might help a little. I am a pretty fair, honest man and I actually would give someone like you another chance but from reading your posts. You could care less what us people think. It wouldn't affect your "buisness" "hobby". So I'm not sure what to say. You dug yourself a deep hole. If you need some help getting out, I will actually forget the insults. If not then no big whoop. Like I said I am just a consumer not a "breeder".

Later-

BThacker

Old 10-12-2004, 09:08 PM   #155
Ken Harbart
Okay folks, this one has more than run it's course and slipped pretty far off-topic in the past couple days. As such, I'm locking it.

If anyone has any new information that's relevant to the topic of this thread, we'll reconsider it's status.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread