Good Guy Melissa Walker of Sublime Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
Steph224
Melissa Walker of Sublime Reptiles

I bought a Crested Gecko from Melissa and had a great experience doing business with her. At the time when I purchased the gecko, it was too hot here to ship and she was kind enough to hold it for me until the temperatures cooled down. That was actually 6 months of her holding it for me! Melissa is very sweet and she was prompt with her responses. She always kept me updated on my gecko during the time I was waiting for it. Her animals for sale are very reasonably priced, not outrageous like most.

Anyone that does business with her will always be satisfied with her customer service and quality animals.

See what she has available for you http://www.sublimereptiles.com/

Stephanie Ortiz

Old 09-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
Charis
Completed a transaction with Melissa awhile ago. Due to uncooperative animals & crazy weather, my crested gecko wasn't able to be shipped for around 4 months. She kept good communication the whole time. When the gecko shipped she was well packaged & is a beautiful animal. Couldn't be happier her. Thanks Melissa!
A+ seller!

Old 01-30-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
pei8147
I purchase tons of Dubia roachs from Melissa. Great service and fast communication!

Old 11-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
Nook
Purchased a young Crested from Melissa and I couldn't expect a better seller. She was nice enough to work with me on payments because I was having some "free-funds" financial issues during the time. The youngster arrived well packaged, and there was even some B. dubias tossed in another deli container.

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Mel again.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
kadaysa
I purchased three gargolyle geckos from Melissa. We were able to meet eachother halfway for a pick uo of the geckos vs shipping. We are only about 1.5 hours away from eachother but I was so pleased that she was more than willing to get in her car and meet me halfway. She is super sweet, and it is obvious that she cares about her reptiles. I expect to do future business with her.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #6
taiwanterrorx
I bought a awesome crested gecko for a good price with Melissa. Its nice buying a animal from a breeder that treats each one like a companion and not as fancy merchandise. Thoughtful packaging and great communication, all herp breeders should be like her.

Old 09-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #7
Styx
Done business with Melissa as both a seller and a buyer as well as a breeder loan. She is upstanding and always a pleasure to deal with. No one should have any reservations about doing any kind of business with her.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #8
Pasodama
I have also done business, with Melissa, in the recent past.
It was a pleasure and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:36 AM   #9
kristy<3sgeckos
I just got a fantastic little red cresteds from Melissa she was friendly and super patient with me and my gecko came well packed, fat, and happy. I couldn't be more pleased and expect to do more business with her in the near future!

Old 07-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #10
Magic
Added three babies to my collection bred by Melissa! All three babies were packaged individually, with their breeding and hatch date written on the deli cup, and professionally shipped overnight. Melissa met all my lengthy expectations for a breeder and I will DEFINATELY be back. I wholeheartedly recommend her to newbies and pros alike. I'm looking forward to seeing her grow and grow as a breeder of crested geckos!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!