FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #351
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
Hi - The fact is that conman Adam Wysocki has ripped us off (+- 7000USD) and then he thinks that he can still operate as the CEO of NATPET and be trusted by the general public !!! This guy is receiving donations from the general public and I WILL go on every forum until he (Adam ) makes contact with me !! If he is so trustworthy why is he not making contact with me ? I have been waiting 3 years for him to refund my money !! HOW CAN THIS MAN BE TRUSTED TO HANDLE THE PUBLICS CASH ??? Once a cheat alway's a cheat !

I will still report him to your IRS and I hope and prey that they will do a full audit on him and NATPET !!! Do you personally know Adam , if you do then ps ask him to call me - he has got all my details !! Or even better ask him to comment on this forum ??
So the answer is "None". Thanks for clearing that up...
 
Old 01-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #352
Focal
LOL, I've never seen so many people back a scammer.
 
Old 01-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #353
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
LOL, I've never seen so many people back a scammer.
Yeah, really. How much money needs to add up before he's going to be held accountable?
 
Old 01-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #354
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
LOL, I've never seen so many people back a scammer.

Yea, its funny how some of the same people that are backing him would rip a nobody up, call them the scum of the earth, and threaten police action over a $20 debt. I guess since Adam is known by many people, then he MUST be an angel. The worst part is Adam wont even defend himself. He doesnt have time to contact the people he owes, he doesnt have time to reply to this thread, but he has time to sell at different shows even though "hes not in the business anymore".
 
Old 01-20-2011, 09:48 AM   #355
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1 View Post
Yea, its funny how some of the same people that are backing him would rip a nobody up, call them the scum of the earth, and threaten police action over a $20 debt. I guess since Adam is known by many people, then he MUST be an angel. The worst part is Adam wont even defend himself. He doesnt have time to contact the people he owes, he doesnt have time to reply to this thread, but he has time to sell at different shows even though "hes not in the business anymore".
He may be busy raking in dollars from the gullible (take it how you want)? Since this guy/guys (victims) are so far off, they can be put on the "back burner" indefinitely.

Part of the reason that he's not responding may also have something to do with the fact that the victims seem to be "pussyfooting" around instead of going after him HARDCORE and not worrying about HIS reputation.
 
Old 01-20-2011, 10:21 AM   #356
Skiploder
Maybe it's about time someone checked out where donations to NatPet went.

I mean, it got pimped big time by all of the Wysocki jock supporters and then quietly petered out in the night like a wet fart. How much money did NatPet bring in? How and to whom was it distributed? What's the current status of NatPet? After all that crap is on the table, then we'll see how far off David's accusation is.

Irrefutable point: he ripped off David. It came to light in this thread that he also had issues with other past clients. Maybe NatPet is on the up and up, but as far as I'm concerned, Mr. Wysocki has shown that he can't be trusted with other people's money.

David:

No one knows yet where the money people have donated to NatPet went (and gee, aren't you a bad man for talking mean about him). Maybe someone can check that out. In the meantime, the fact that Wysocki has lied to you and stolen $7K from you is disgusting.

You also can expect that the snark parade from his fan bois and gurls will continue. After, all he's a hell of a nice guy..........................

...........and being a nice guy, people with their heads in nice warm and smelly places will gladly point out when you've said some things that just aren't very nice. Rest assured that they will continue, with their noses firmly planted up his ass, to ignore and downplay the royally screwing you received.

Hey Adam, isn't it time YOU got some balls?
 
Old 01-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #357
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
He may be busy raking in dollars from the gullible (take it how you want)? Since this guy/guys (victims) are so far off, they can be put on the "back burner" indefinitely.

Part of the reason that he's not responding may also have something to do with the fact that the victims seem to be "pussyfooting" around instead of going after him HARDCORE and not worrying about HIS reputation.
Since you put the word "may" in there, I don't think your statement counts as libel.

Maybe Sam Mounts, Esq. can weigh in on that one for us.
 
Old 01-20-2011, 10:26 AM   #358
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Since you put the word "may" in there, I don't think your statement counts as libel.

Maybe Sam Mounts, Esq. can weigh in on that one for us.
You MAY be reading more into my post than necessary.
 
Old 01-20-2011, 10:30 AM   #359
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
You MAY be reading more into my post than necessary.
Just concerned about the ever-looming presence of libel here.
 
Old 01-20-2011, 11:26 AM   #360
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Just concerned about the ever-looming presence of libel here.
That's why the key words are "Take it how you want." (referring to my statement) I am not responsible for any one else's assumptions.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adam Wysocki - 8 Ball ball pythons????? vertexff Bureau of Missing Persons 14 01-12-2012 04:00 AM
8Ball Pythons (Adam Wysocki) FREAKIE_FROG Board of Inquiry® 7 06-20-2009 04:31 PM
adam wysocki or richard sawtell anyone ever deal with them? trythis_71 Board of Inquiry® 12 01-05-2009 05:59 PM
Adam Wysocki of 8 Ball Pythons- awesome experience Janie Manaski Board of Inquiry® 1 01-04-2009 08:10 PM
Adam Wysocki @ 8BallPythons - Excellent Guy PhillyBoyInTN Board of Inquiry® 6 01-04-2009 08:06 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 AM.





since April 17, 2002




TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.09011889 seconds with 10 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC