Bad Guy Mark Joseph Russo Redland FL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
fennecfoxs
Mark Joseph Russo Redland FL

I was scammed $600 from Mark Joseph Russo out of Redland FL, His partners name is Manny Arca. The deal was for 2 pairs of exotic squirrels.. He has yet to send animals or refund my money.

Does anyone know them?

Old 07-17-2010, 11:36 PM   #2
hhmoore
Please post whatever information, details, and "proof" (ie emails, receipts, etc) you have.
It would be great if you could include all of the following information: When, and how, was payment made? When were they supposed to ship? Did you request a refund? What was his response? When was the last time you had contact with him?

Have you notified him of this thread?

Old 07-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #3
Gecko_Den
Does he deal in reptiles too, or only mammals?

Old 07-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #5
fennecfoxs
Mark got intouch & informed me his check was sent back because he wrote the wrong address, He has since sent a money gram & refunded me in full... Thanks

Old 07-20-2010, 04:08 AM   #6
Kaiyudsai
Geez..... people are so quick to post on the BOI and slam people...

Old 07-20-2010, 07:30 AM   #7
hhmoore
We don't know if it was quick, or not...no timeline was ever established

Old 07-29-2010, 04:21 AM   #8
fennecfoxs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyudsai View Post
Geez..... people are so quick to post on the BOI and slam people...

How do you know what was quick or not? I waited a month for my animals or money before posting... If he didnt jerk me around, I wouldnt have posted

Old 07-29-2010, 05:17 AM   #9
omni
Can you provide any details like when, where advertised, how you contacted them? emails, websites, things like that can go a long way to help you get a resolution. You should also try to notify the seller of this thread.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:23 AM   #10
Utta
Paul, it was resolved.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!