Good Guy Danny Jenkins (greencountryreps) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
bradleymoore
Thumbs up Danny Jenkins (greencountryreps)

just got back from purchasing a 2010 mojave female from danny. he lives about 20 minutes from me, so i made a local pickup at his house. not only did i get a great animal at an awesome price, but he even went as far as giving me a free normal female and about 10 frozen rats to go with her. that's better than great customer service. i'll definitely do business with him in the future. recommendations from me for sure!

Old 08-16-2010, 04:16 AM   #2
AFMike27
That is very comforting, thanks for posting your experience. I have purchased a couple of snakes, and have yet to receive them due to some circumstances on my end. Danny has been awesome throughout, and very responsive. To say his customer service is great, as you pointed out, is an understatement.

Mike Fortier

Old 08-31-2010, 09:55 AM   #3
AFMike27
Got my bee male and spider female today. What can I say? Absolutely beautiful little snakes. I can't wait to raise them up and get them breeding, if the babies take after these ones, they will be amazing. Thanks Danny!

Mike Fortier

Old 08-31-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
GreenCountryHerp
Thanks guys for the awesome feedback. Looking forward to doing more business in the future. I would definately buy from these guys they are both great.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #5
chongorojo
Its almost like doing a trade with a mirror, cause everything is exactly how you would do it! Danny and I did a trade, the animals were better than described, packaging was perfect! Dannys, communication was spot on as well! Can't say enough good things about the guy.... AAA++++ in my book!

Thanks again danny!

Old 09-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
jpomeroy
Just received my 1.0 Cinnamon and 1.0 Pinstripe from Danny. Perfect packaging, perfect animals and perfect service. What more can you ask for.

Joseph Pomeroy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
danny jenkins, greencountryreps