Good Guy VPI (Tracy Barker) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
sean0411
VPI (Tracy Barker)

Not that Tracy needs this thread, but I just wanted to post my experience because it is refreshing. I just recently took delivery of some caramel albinos (t positives) and the whole deal couldn't have gone smoother. Tracy is truly one of the most passionate people I have ever had the privilege to speak to in this industry. She offers her time and information without hesitation. The quality of the animals is unmatched and I cannot wait to do further business with her in the future. Anyone looking for top notch animals and un-paralleled customer service, look no further than VPI.

Sean O'Hara.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean0411 View Post
Not that Tracy needs this thread, but I just wanted to post my experience because it is refreshing. I just recently took delivery of some caramel albinos (t positives) and the whole deal couldn't have gone smoother. Tracy is truly one of the most passionate people I have ever had the privilege to speak to in this industry. She offers her time and information without hesitation. The quality of the animals is unmatched and I cannot wait to do further business with her in the future. Anyone looking for top notch animals and un-paralleled customer service, look no further than VPI.

Sean O'Hara.

I have known Tracy (and Dave) for over 20+ years, they are top-notch folks!

Randal Berry

Old 09-07-2010, 08:06 PM   #3
JudyC
I've had the privilege of being invited to dinner in their home and visiting their facilities. Dave and Tracy are both beautiful people who are extremely knowledgeable and passionate about animals, while also being down-to-earth and very personable. Their animal facilities are spotless and filled with awe-inspiring creatures.

Old 09-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #4
TheDream
I am going to have to agree with all of you as well, as I just finished a deal with Tracy. Fortunately with all of my snake purchases and deals I haven't come across someone who has given me any difficulty, however Tracy raises the bar even further above and beyond what you would expect.

She kept me updated with invoices, updated with pictures as I was on an extended payment plan. And when it finally came to shipping, she was very prompt, and even called me to make sure everything arrived without any problems. The box was very well packed and I even held on to it just to remind me as an example of how things should be done and prepared.

I will also agree that Tracy will go above and beyond in ensuring that you are helped during and after the sale as she has suggested a rack system that she has had success with and methods of husbandry and care for your animal.

She is an absolute pleasure to deal with and definitely an icon and role model in this industry.

VPM

Old 04-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
Shadera
I purchased a double het lavender snow female from VPI, and received her today. I'm thrilled with Tracy's customer service, and the animal itself. Tracy was incredibly prompt with email responses, and overall is just a very sweet, genuine person.

I spoke to her on the phone a couple years ago when I was going through the whole cancer thing, and she really had a lot a great advice. It's not just about the snakes with this wonderful lady.

Looking forward to my next purchase already.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!