BRAND NEW AVEY PRECISION REPTILE EGG INCUBATOR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
BrettsReps
BRAND NEW AVEY PRECISION REPTILE EGG INCUBATOR

AVEY REPTILE 100 PRECISION REPTILE EGG INCUBATOR
COMES COMPLETE W/2 ZERO SUBTRATE EGG BOXES. VERY HIGH PRECISION INCUBAATOR DIGITAL READOUT IN BOTH CELCIUS AND FARENHEIT
HIGH AND LOW TEMP ALARMS. PASS CODE PROTECTED TEMP ADJUSTMENT DUAL FAN & HEAT ELEMENTS
COMES W/2 ZERO SUBTRATE MOLDED ACRYLIC EGG BOXES WITH 4 ADJUSTABLE BY THE AIR VENTS.
THIS UNIT IS BRAND NEW/NEVER USED
I BOUGHT IT FOR A PAST SEASONS PROJECT THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT AND NO LONGER DOING EGG LAYERS SO NO NEED FOR IT.
THIS IS A VERY HIGH END INCUBATOR. GO TO AVEY INCUBATORS. LOOK IT UP.
THIS MODEL IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE REPTILE UNIT THEY MAKE SELLING FOR $899 COMES WITH ONE EGG BOX
ADDITIONAL EGG BOXES ARE $92.45 SO THERE IS $1000.00 W/TAX AND SHIPPING AND HANDLING $1,135.00
I NEED SOME MONEY QUICK, SO I'M OFFERING THIS AWESOME INCUBATOR FOR $550.00
BRAND NEW, THERE IS ONE ON EBAY SMAE EXACT SET-UP USED FOR $650.00
MIGHT CONSIDER PARTIAL TRADE AND THE CASH OR FULL TRADE IF IT IS WORTH MY WHILE.
INTERESTED IN ALBINO BOAS, HIGH END MONITORS, GTP'S, LARGE VISION CAGES???
EXOTIC ANIMALS, ANYTHING WITH A MOTOR, GOLD, SILVER COINS, HIGH END GROOMING EQUIPTMENT, HIGH END TATTOO EQUIPTMENT
WHAT YA GOT????
THIS IS A CHANCE TO HAVE THE BEST FOR HALF THE COST, WILL PAY FOR ITSELF FROM THE EGGS U WILL NO LONGER LOSE
DUE TO POOR INCUBATION. LET ME KNOW!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!