Good Guy Aaron Getz aka AJCrestedGeckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
Kimantha333
Talking Aaron Getz aka AJCrestedGeckos

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have dealt personally with Aaron, or AJCrestedGeckos several times and he goes out of his way to make everything as fair as possible, and easy on you as a buyer. He's very patient, even taking the time to send emails packed with advice for a newbie.

To date I have bought both crested geckos and supplies from him and I couldn't be more thrilled. I look forward to doing more business with him in the future. Definately an A+ seller.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
RLGeeko
A Beautiful Pair From AJCrestedGeckos

I recently purchased a male and female pair of crested geckos from Aaron Getz, and thought that the positive experience was definitely worth making a note of. His responses to all pm's and questions were very prompt and informative, and he cares a great deal about the geckos he sends. When the FedEx plane had unexpected engine trouble, he realized the tracking delay before I did and had already called FedEx twice to get them moved to a warm place and notified me immediately. He kept me updated until they both arrived safe and sound, and even sent me the partial refund from FedEx for the shipping. Both geckos are very healthy and settled in now, and a gorgeous pair at a completely reasonable price. AJCrestedGeckos is definitely an honest and reliable member, and I would feel totally comfortable purchasing from him in the future.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
CrestedNation
I'm another person who bought two fabulous male pinners from Aaron that he had in the classifieds over at Pangea. Great guy to deal with and answers pm's and emails. even sent an extra head shot or two of one cresties i was wondering on. He forgot to have the signature required box checked when getting them shipped but they both arrived earlier than expected in the morning at work and both healthy. love his yellow/black pinners he has. Definitley would do business again.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:46 PM   #4
Kimantha333
Talking Another great transaction

I just got my geckos in yesterday and I must say I am even more impressed with Aaron's animals. I received 2 females and a male he hadn't bred himself, and three 100%pinners he had, and even at 5 grams or so the quality of these little guys is outstanding. Everyone arrived right on time, happy, healthy, and beautiful. I cannot wait to see these all grow up, and raise hatchlings from them myself. Another great job!

Old 06-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #5
ajcrestedgeckos
Thanks for the kind words everybody!! Glad I could help and share this hobby with others.

Old 06-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #6
Broc
I have been purchasing cresteds for a relativley short time and I find it amazing that there have only been a few people that are pleasent to work with. I just thought I should also comment that Aaron is one of those individuals that is pleasent to deal with. I just recieved my new gecko the other day and couldn't be happier.

Thanks,

Broc

Old 06-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #7
lauraleellbp
I just received an absolutely STUNNING 100% pinner from Aaron and couldn't be more thrilled. His communication and packaging are excellent, and he emailed me tons of pictures including lineage details.

I am a very happy camper.

Old 11-05-2011, 10:31 AM   #8
that_girl
We made a bloodline trade for Rhacodactylus chahoua this week with Aaron, and we are very happy with our new chewie. The transaction went smoothly and I would definitely recommend Aaron's animals to anyone.

The chewie we sent out to Aaron got stuck at the FedEx hub, and I am thankful that Aaron was patient with us and after it was repackaged and sent out the next day, it arrived safely. So not only is he a good seller, but he's an understanding buyer as well.

Looking forward to doing more business in the future!

Old 03-17-2012, 11:07 PM   #9
kpedersen
I just got my dubia in from Mr Getz and I was very impressed with our transaction. He kept me informed of my shipment, packaged my dubia well, and went out of his way to choose newly molted female dubia for my 5.15.1000 roaches. And the prices were outstanding with overcount was included as well. A+++ and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Kira Pedersen

Old 10-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #10
Rhaianon19
Aaron Getz is great to do business with. He produces great animals and is more than willing to answer any questions you have and goes above and beyond in the area of customer service.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!