For Sale Cool Gift! - Savannah Monitor Pepakura / Paper Craft Project - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
TheLizardHorde
Wink Cool Gift! - Savannah Monitor Pepakura / Paper Craft Project

Incase you have never heard of a paper craft before:

Pepakura: a three-dimensional object constructed from pieces of paper that are glued together

I personally designed this for a college class and thought it would be fun to share with everyone. It took a long time to create/design this project from scratch but if people are interested I may make some other reptile pepakura's in the future!

Each set contains 1 cover page of instructions (although you may do it it any order that you wish) and 4 pages of labeled, flat body pieces. Every sheet is laser printed on size 11" x 17" heavy weight paper (60 lb. cover) to ensure that the final product remains sturdy. The finished three-dimensional "sculpture" size is approximately 6" wide x 28" long. The only materials you need to construct this pepakura are a pair of scissors, glue (preferably a hot glue gun) and maybe a permanent marker to fill in any gaps that may have been created while glueing. Cut out each piece, match the numbers, glue and voilą!

This would make a great gift for anyone who loves arts, crafts and puzzles!

-------------------

Please email Kodie at chris@thelizardhorde.com for ordering, comments or questions. More photos can be supplied if needed! Example photos have a logo across the front in this ad to protect my copyright. This is not in the final print of course.

1 Pepakura Set - $15.00 + Free Shipping

Thanks for looking!

-------------------

Photos of Finished Product:

-------------------

Instruction Page

Page 2 Example
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
papercraft, pepakura, savannah monitor