Good Guy Tristan Egulada - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
79freebird
Tristan Egulada

Tristan is a great guy to do business with, highly recommended! Easy to contact, very respectful and has now multiple transactions with me.

Steele Diamond Reptiles
Steven Mead,
(727) 687-9799

Old 12-18-2011, 05:39 AM   #2
PhD Exotics
Thanks for the compliments Steve.

Likewise, Steve is great to do business with and I would highly recommend him and his animals!

Old 12-19-2011, 11:24 AM   #3
Randy F
Tristan has some really nice animals. We have a lot of mutual friends and I have never heard anything but good things about him.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
PhD Exotics
Thanks for the kind words Randy!

Old 03-23-2012, 01:20 PM   #5
Derek
Tristan was great to deal with and the ball python arrived in perfect shape. Good guy!

Derek

Old 03-23-2012, 02:49 PM   #6
reptilemike
i have not bought from him yet but i did a sale with him great guy looks to have some incredible animals pleasure to do business with, mike schofield

Old 03-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #7
ShiffyAME
I just completed a transaction with Tristan and he was a pleasure to deal with. I purchased a pastel enchi male that had been breeding for Tristan this season. The pics looked great and the price was right but when I tried to make payment on the little guy Tristan asked me to wait until he got home and could send me some updated pics. He just wanted to make sure I was 100% satisfied with the animal before making payment. He looked just as great in the updated current pics but this definitely goes to show that customer satisfaction is far more important than making a sale to Tristan. I would not hesitate to ever do business with him again and I wish that every purchase I made came from a breeder that was so honest and with customer service that came close to dealing with Tristan. I talked to him through several emails and he has even touched base with me several times after I received the pastel enchi just to check on him and that I was happy with the purchase. If that doesn't show you he is more worried about the animals than making money I don't know what will. But it is people like Tristan that I like to do business with!

Old 03-29-2012, 09:03 PM   #8
boastud
I just received 2 ball pythons today from Tristan, and will do business in the future!

Old 03-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #9
PhD Exotics
Thanks guys for the kind words

Old 04-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #10
insangelic
Very smooth transaction and Tristan made the extra effort to check in on how my snake was doing. Will do business with in the future!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!