FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #111
clarkrw3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
True man you can not tell at 3 months the rostral but look at the back of his head shap one day i will post some pics I just have to have a free sec.lol full time job and breeding panther chameleon and haveing a family life all at the same time is very busy. But if you are apart of the cham forum you can search my post until i get a sec to post also red island and chameleon north west all have pics I am talking about.
On a side not not to cause drama just a observation rob you see that off coloring behind your boys are in the pic above? All my ch had that and so did a lot of others that got these ch faly maybe that's a good marker...JMO and i got heat on the cham forum for my ch faly babies having some off color and they were only 3 months old.
No drama at all Lee!! Like I said I want to hear a discussion without the defensive posturing. And I see what you are saying in that above picture. I Know there are a lot of pictures out there I just don't feel comfortable posting others pictures so I am patiently waiting
 
Old 04-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #112
Texas Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkrw3 View Post
No drama at all Lee!! Like I said I want to hear a discussion without the defensive posturing. And I see what you are saying in that above picture. I Know there are a lot of pictures out there I just don't feel comfortable posting others pictures so I am patiently waiting
lol I hear yeah
 
Old 04-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #113
mcleodschams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
True man you can not tell at 3 months the rostral but look at the back of his head shap one day i will post some pics I just have to have a free sec.lol full time job and breeding panther chameleon and haveing a family life all at the same time is very busy. But if you are apart of the cham forum you can search my post until i get a sec to post also red island and chameleon north west all have pics I am talking about.
On a side not not to cause drama just a observation rob you see that off coloring behind your boys are in the pic above? All my ch had that and so did a lot of others that got these ch faly maybe that's a good marker...JMO and i got heat on the cham forum for my ch faly babies having some off color and they were only 3 months old.
yup very true i cant find anything really to hold solid evidence of anything to be pur because all could hold good traits and bad some have good and some have bad like there is so much variety in each clutch "where do we draw the line" lmao
 
Old 04-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #114
mcleodschams
wow this is cool a civil chat about faly's yayyyy!!!!!!
 
Old 04-10-2012, 12:05 AM   #115
Texas Ranger
We are all trying let hope it stays this way.
 
Old 04-10-2012, 12:17 AM   #116
clarkrw3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleodschams View Post
wow this is cool a civil chat about faly's yayyyy!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
We are all trying let hope it stays this way.
When people come together and have NO fear to post their animals and actually can take what people honestly have to say and discuss without defensive posturing it's amazing what can happen

Now if we can just get enough people that are willing to post up there animals and animals they have bred we might be able to get somewhere
 
Old 04-10-2012, 12:18 AM   #117
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
We are all trying let hope it stays this way.

I have someting to say!

jk
 
Old 04-10-2012, 12:24 AM   #118
Texas Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjarosek View Post
I have someting to say!

jk
Man you had me sweating for a sec lol. How you been? Haven't seen you on the forums for ever.
 
Old 04-10-2012, 12:26 AM   #119
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
Man you had me sweating for a sec lol. How you been? Haven't seen you on the forums for ever.
I got a job that doesn't let me sit on the internet all day. lol . Don't have a lot of time but I do lurk around.
 
Old 04-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #120
clarkrw3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjarosek View Post
I have someting to say!

jk
LOL I would love to hear what you have to say
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Wanted] TOP OF LINE! Nosy Falys & Ambanjas Adult or Sub Adult Males and Females Rugrats Chameleons 0 12-27-2011 01:45 PM
mitsio& falys robmd1 Chameleons 0 06-22-2011 11:02 PM
Nosy Falys jmdavis Chameleons 2 01-12-2011 10:28 PM
Where to draw the line?Where do i stand? rockyballboa General Business Discussions 11 03-26-2008 11:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.





since April 17, 2002




TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.08091807 seconds with 10 queries
Content copyrighted 2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC