FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors Ľ  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds Ľ Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #71
robmd1
None of any of this should be happening, we should all be into saving the falys not wanting crosses to take over the locale plain an simple..
 
Old 04-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #72
Chameleon Nation
10-4 tough guy you go make all the accusations you feel you need to. Again more threats. There were no lies. I provided facts and bloodline lineage. It is not my fault that you live in a world of denial.

Do it already, stop threatening to go do it and do it. At least try to spell it right ok



Quote:
Originally Posted by robmd1 View Post
you want it locked cause it tells the truth about you thats the reason you want it closed an if it does ill go to the boi an then post everything youve sent an really let your lies show so either way? damage ive done? i dont own any crosses thats you. its hard to have a conversation with someone who cant tell the truth. the damage bein done to falys is from people that wont stand up an be honest when they produce crosses like youve done.. ita been over long ago an everyone woulda moved on.
 
Old 04-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #73
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Nation View Post
10-4 tough guy you go make all the accusations you feel you need to. Again more threats. There were no lies. I provided facts and bloodline lineage. It is not my fault that you live in a world of denial.

Do it already, stop threatening to go do it and do it. At least try to spell it right ok
you havent produced any facts all youve done is bkpeddle an get the truth deleted an threads closed. an again after alll the lies youve told i wont believe anything you say. like i said its you wants the truth hidden. everything ive said is the truth an i have all pms to prove it all.
 
Old 04-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #74
Chameleon Nation
Bobbie is a cross. Stop avoiding the truth Rob. I produced it I know. I did provid fact and like you said you dont believe it. That is your choice. Now stop threatening its getting old. Lets see the proof? You have proved you aviod topics and cant spell. Thats it.........I will prove it........ Here we go.....


Did you call my house at 1 am and threaten my family?


Ill try to keep it simple for ya.





Quote:
Originally Posted by robmd1 View Post
you havent produced any facts all youve done is bkpeddle an get the truth deleted an threads closed. an again after alll the lies youve told i wont believe anything you say. like i said its you wants the truth hidden. everything ive said is the truth an i have all pms to prove it all.
 
Old 04-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #75
Texas Ranger
Hey chad how are things going I havent seen you around much on any of the forums

P.s. I see you lol.
 
Old 04-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #76
Reptiles-N-Reefs
HAHA, I don’t have much of that free time stuff anymore. I had a few peeps text me and tell me this was worth the read before the whole thing was taken down. Yet another Faly war; almost better than mist wars!
 
Old 04-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #77
Texas Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptiles-N-Reefs View Post
HAHA, I donít have much of that free time stuff anymore. I had a few peeps text me and tell me this was worth the read before the whole thing was taken down. Yet another Faly war; almost better than mist wars!
O ok lol. I thought you were going to be at the narbc this year but at the last min you were not on the list... They are having that show twice this year you need to go on cf and post up some more pics of your chams
 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #78
YANKFANTHOM
Wow did this get outta hand since last night! Anyways... maybe lets see some pics of Raiden/Nala line boys like mine or any other Faly's in question and we all can discuss civilly?
 
Old 04-06-2012, 11:26 PM   #79
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Nation View Post
Bobbie is a cross. Stop avoiding the truth Rob. I produced it I know. I did provid fact and like you said you dont believe it. That is your choice. Now stop threatening its getting old. Lets see the proof? You have proved you aviod topics and cant spell. Thats it.........I will prove it........ Here we go.....


Did you call my house at 1 am and threaten my family?


Ill try to keep it simple for ya.
I haveta make it clear that i have not called an harrassed anyones family or anyone else for that matter an to say it will never make it true. the end.
 
Old 04-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #80
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKFANTHOM View Post
Wow did this get outta hand since last night! Anyways... maybe lets see some pics of Raiden/Nala line boys like mine or any other Faly's in question and we all can discuss civilly?
lol yeah just a lil but hopefully we can get bk toit peacefully soon nough
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Wanted] TOP OF LINE! Nosy Falys & Ambanjas Adult or Sub Adult Males and Females Rugrats Chameleons 0 12-27-2011 01:45 PM
mitsio& falys robmd1 Chameleons 0 06-22-2011 11:02 PM
Nosy Falys jmdavis Chameleons 2 01-12-2011 10:28 PM
Where to draw the line?Where do i stand? rockyballboa General Business Discussions 11 03-26-2008 11:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 AM.





since April 17, 2002




TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.09438610 seconds with 10 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC