For Sale HIGH END - Rhacodactylus leachianus (ssp. leachianus & henkeli) PEDIGREED PUREs & Xs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #1
aschnell
HIGH END - Rhacodactylus leachianus (ssp. leachianus & henkeli) PEDIGREED PUREs & Xs

I'm putting up a lot of leachianus I don't really want to sell in order to pay off a $6,000 pair of leachianus that was a once in a lifetime buying opportunity. Once I have the $3,500 I need to pay off the pair, all of the unsold animals will be coming down. Contact me via text or call at 408-394-5410 or email at 2aschnell@gmail.com

Shipping cost is whatever SYR quotes you for a box from 95032 (7x7x6 for smaller animals and 11x7x14 for larger animals).

---Offers always welcome---

Geckos not in this ad that I also have for sale...
0.0.2 F1 high pink Nuu Ana's - $650 each, please inquire.
0.1.0 F1 (GT Type A x Pine Island) - $550, please inquire.
0.1.0 F2 High White Pine Island - $550, please inquire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pure Troeger Line Dark Morph Mt. Koghis Female
- Female
- 270 grams
- RTB next spring (you should pair her this winter for best results)
- She's between 2.5 and 3 years old right now, hatch date available for serious inquiries
- She is an F2 produced by Philippe De Vosjoli
- $1,500

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pure Troeger Line Hypermelanistic & Het for Hypermelanistic Mt. Koghis Pair
- Available as a pair only
- Male is Het for Hypermelanistic, 31 grams, hatched 9/26/11
- Female is Hypermelanistic, 35 grams, hatched 9/20/11
- Will produce a high % of hypermelanistic offspring (once paired up and producing) which sell for $1,300-$1,500 each, and that's usually after being on a waitlist for 1-2 years
- They are both F2s produced by Philippe De Vosjoli
- $4,000 for the pair

Pure F2 Nuu Ami Unsexed
- Unsexed
- 35 grams
- Fast Line F2 produced by Philippe De Vosjoli
- $350

Xanthic [(GT Type A "Yate" locality) x (Nuu Ana)]
- Unsexed (I can check for you if you like)
- 34 grams
- F2 produced by Philippe De Vosjoli
-Will be a bright yellow adult. This an excellent cheaper alternative to a $900 Xanthic Pure Yate hatchling, as it will look almost the same as an adult (if you are not satisfied with the animal's color as an adult, I'll buy it back off of you for $650 - so the worst possible scenario is you making a $200 profit).
- $450

As a hatchling (the color here is actually much closer to what you will see once this animal is an adult)

Current Pic
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-10-2019, 05:48 PM   #2
FireSilver
Hello could you post pictures of the two other $550 leachies you have for sale?

Old 06-10-2019, 06:38 PM   #3
James L
7 year old ad!!
Wow...

Old 06-10-2019, 09:11 PM   #4
Robinpuyallup
I wondered why the "Photobucket"!

Old 06-10-2019, 10:47 PM   #5
FireSilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by James L View Post
7 year old ad!!
Wow...
Yes yes I realized...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!