Good Guy Megan Angstadt-Williams of Sticky Feet Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
jerseygirl
Megan Angstadt-Williams of Sticky Feet Reptiles

I recently purchased a very healthy baby crested gecko from Megan and Greg of Sticky Feet Reptiles, and couldn't be happier . Megan was very easy to purchase from, she had no problem taking and sending me extra pictures. She always responded very quickly to emails and even offered to meet me at the Hamburg, PA Reptile Show so that I could save on shipping.

Thanks Megan! I will definitely purchasing from you and Greg again in the future!

Old 05-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
312Herps
Megan Angstadt Williams / Sticky Feet Reptile, recently purchased a lot of 6 geckos from me and she was a pleasure to work with and even though we had some minor glitches by fault of Fedex, geckos arrived in a timely manner and she was there to receive them.I would definitely recommend her as a customer and will one day myself hopefully be a customer of hers THANKS MEGAN and relay to your husband a Thank You as well !!

Old 05-05-2012, 08:35 AM   #3
CharlieGeckos
Megan is amazing.

I recently purchased a little juvie crested from her and she was very friendly and open to questions and always prompt to reply. Her collection is just outstanding, and he was very easy and fun to work with and I would MORE than happily and (WILL happily) do business with Megan in the future.

Thank you so much again Megan Anise says hi!

Old 12-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #4
Rhacology
I had sold a crested gecko to Megan Angstadt-Williams just a few months back, and our entire transaction was nothing short of ideal. She is caring, prompt with her replies, and is open to making changes in her schedule to receive the animal and will even go out of her way to pick up her parcel at the hubb upon arriving. Any customer who takes update photos often and loves their animals dearly like Megan is the customer I always have confidence in doing business with.
I would not hesitate to do business with Megan again!

Old 04-27-2013, 10:10 PM   #5
Crestedlovely
I have had wonderful transactions with Megan and I look forward to many more! I have both bought geckos from her and sold them to her as well. The gecko I got from her is healthy, a great eater, and just beautiful. She is always honest about her animals and it's obvious to anyone that has worked with her that she loves her geckos and provides top notch care for them. I'd never hesitate to buy an animal from her collection. As a customer, she is friendly and drama free. She's definitely one of the good guys!

Old 05-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #6
312Herps
Recently finished yet another awesome transaction with Megan @ Sticky Feet Reptiles . She kept in communication through the whole process . I would definitely vouch for Megan & Greg . Great people with super healthy animals and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks guys !!

Old 05-21-2013, 10:57 PM   #7
Jennz4
I had a wonderful experience with Megan from Sticky Feet Reptiles! I recently purchased a very healthy adult Crestie and couldn't be happier! She is super easy to work with - always responds to emails promptly and is happy to answer any questions. I would be happy and confident to purchase from her again!

Old 07-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #8
Vienna
I purchased a gecko from Megan a few months back and picked it up at the Hamburg Reptile show. He was in excellent health, and eats like a pig for me and is growing great! Both Megan and Greg are awesome people who take awesome care of an amazing collection of geckos. I would never hesitate to buy from them in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!